FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Breakdown of the 6 Un-FCd Drum Songs - Homecoming FC (Pro)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FinalSunrise  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as much as the song is overdue to come off the list, I don't think an fc using the glitch (assuming it was used in the first place) should count, or if we do take it off the list at least acknowledge the fact that it was fc'ed using a glitch
FingerQuick  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vipergtsr7588 wrote:
Such a great tv show. and next season on unfced drum songs is YMB FC. fake or real? Tune in to find out.

i loled

GHWoR Season 14 Leagues Champion
GH3 TTFAF FC - 6/3/2012
Join monthly GH3 Xbox LIVE GH Tournaments with us!

46|62|29|70|41|85|49|48|85|46|93|42
Full Series: 696/702
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: FingerQuickSH Wii Friend Code: 2581587414697466
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FinalSunrise wrote:
as much as the song is overdue to come off the list, I don't think an fc using the glitch (assuming it was used in the first place) should count, or if we do take it off the list at least acknowledge the fact that it was fc'ed using a glitch

If it's FCed on regular drums it will be noted in the title post. It seems like a reasonable compromise to make so that everyone can relax and get back to enjoying life.
TensionSpree  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FinalSunrise wrote:
This. We're saying it was FCed on Pro but not mentioning it was done due to a programming error.

Also, has Funky Monks by Red Hot Chili Peppers ever been FCed? I see no FCs of it at all on RB3, and can't find a single video on YouTube which is pretty questionable.

Recent FCs: Man In The Box (Guitar)

Will not remove this in my signature until "Unholy Confessions" by Avenged Sevenfold is added to Rock Band DLC.
Started: July 31st, 2010
Still don't wanna remove it! Happy it's here, though!
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wiki updated.

Heart of The Sunrise has not been FC'ed on standard drums and it's way past the two week limit. The only 100% is on the PRO version of the 360, but we don't know if it's an FC or not. Should it be counted?

Child In Time has not been FC'ed yet, but it hasn't even been past the first week, so eventually that one's time will be up too. Everything else has been FC'ed. 6 songs remain. This is probably the lowest I've ever seen the list. If we can get it down to 5 I will be truly stunned.

TensionSpree wrote:
Also, has Funky Monks by Red Hot Chili Peppers ever been FCed? I see no FCs of it at all on RB3, and can't find a single video on YouTube which is pretty questionable.

According to the RB leaderboards, there is one FC of it on standard.

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
Hobo111  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarthFizz wrote:
Wiki updated.

Heart of The Sunrise has not been FC'ed on standard drums and it's way past the two week limit. The only 100% is on the PRO version of the 360, but we don't know if it's an FC or not. Should it be counted?
lrn2youtubefriend

If you're too lazy to watch it, yes, it is an FC.
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone go for Child In Time. It's been a week with no FC because around the 9th minute of the 10+ minute song there's a fast chokable cymbal roll. This song might actually make the list if too many people ignore it.

And Hobo I did see the video I just forgot to edit my post. You were half right. I am lazy, but not that lazy. :/

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
Hobo111  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarthFizz wrote:
I am lazy, but not that lazy. :/
Sorry, that sounded a lot more harsh than I was trying to make it.

Also, in traditional nitpicky fashion, it'd be nice if there was a little note in the YMB description saying that the third roll has been hit, since it still says that none of them have.
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobo111 wrote:
DarthFizz wrote:
I am lazy, but not that lazy. :/
Sorry, that sounded a lot more harsh than I was trying to make it.

Also, in traditional nitpicky fashion, it'd be nice if there was a little note in the YMB description saying that the third roll has been hit, since it still says that none of them have.

I updated all of the wiki's # of hard part FCs. This includes Working Man, TCE, and YMB. Even added hyperlinks to YMB. :3

HerbieHero wrote:
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the double post, but I'm informing the people that still watch over this thread that Child In Time has less than 24 hours to be FC'ed or it's gonna be on the list. #7 will be a nice spot for it.

Also on a side note, I just choked like a mofo today on Working Man. I'm gonna still go for it though.

HerbieHero wrote:
DragonTaser  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarthFizz wrote:
Sorry for the double post, but I'm informing the people that still watch over this thread that Child In Time has less than 24 hours to be FC'ed or it's gonna be on the list. #7 will be a nice spot for it.

I didn't expect to get an FC first try, so I wasn't recording. But I got a screenshot.
I also haven't kept up with FC threads for months—I had no idea it was about to make the list. Awesome.

Edit: If the image breaks again go here.

Last edited by DragonTaser on Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:11 am; edited 2 times in total
J.J.  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DragonTaser wrote:
DarthFizz wrote:

I didn't expect to get an FC first try, so I wasn't recording. But I got a screenshot.
I also haven't kept up with FC threads for months—I had no idea it was about to make the list. Awesome.

looks pretty legit to me
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Fantahstik Wii Friend Code: 226277035879
kingyami3  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think the link he posted is broken, here it is again

http://twitpic.com/6ent6s

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kingyami3SH
DragonTaser  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, think I fixed it.

Well now I know what to do this weekend...

isaacindahouse  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't at all doubt that DT FCed it, but shouldn't there be a note streak shown somewhere? There is a BRE, so he could've overhit somewhere in the song without us knowing.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: isaacindahouse1
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 16 of 17

Jump to: