FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
isaacindahouse: Magic Bus (Live at Leeds) Drums FC!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
expertwin  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isaacindahouse wrote:

DAMN. This was actually my 5th time GSing, but this is the highest score. I am beginning to think this FC is very possible now. Did I mention this run was -5?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4G_IO5zmwM
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
Beliskner  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dang
do you still play with one foot? cause FC'ing those blasts with only one foot alone would be completely insane
not to mention all the other crazy shit that's going on in that song
nunovanhalen023  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DAT NOTE STREAK
Wtf Isaac. The drum community has improved so much this past year. YMB FC, Abraxas and Treachery now look possible, and now WatN is possible? Is anything impossible anymore?
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well this seems relevant again

ShadoWolf wrote:

Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
FingerQuick  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GHWoR Season 14 Leagues Champion
GH3 TTFAF FC - 6/3/2012
Join monthly GH3 Xbox LIVE GH Tournaments with us!

46|62|29|70|41|85|49|48|85|46|93|42
Full Series: 696/702
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: FingerQuickSH Wii Friend Code: 2581587414697466
Grand-master  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nunovanhalen023 wrote:
DAT NOTE STREAK
Wtf Isaac. The drum community has improved so much this past year. YMB FC, Abraxas and Treachery now look possible, and now WatN is possible? Is anything impossible anymore?

Sinner's Vengeance.
isaacindahouse  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I got a code for this game on Friday night. The import is pretty fun on vocals and there are some good ones on guitar too. It didn't take me too long to FGFC drums. The hardest song was probably The Wicker Man, only because there are like 100 nps cymbal swells at the very end of the song. I'm sure many people will get this FGFC on drums. I'm at 23/25 FCs on guitar. My last two FCs I need are Bang Your Head (Metal Health) and Once Bitten Twice Shy (arguably the hardest guitar song in the series). I'll probably do Bass and Keys pretty soon, but the game is pretty boring on bass so far (not sure about keys).

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: isaacindahouse1
Beliskner  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isaacindahouse wrote:
So I got a code for this game on Friday night. The import is pretty fun on vocals and there are some good ones on guitar too. It didn't take me too long to FGFC drums. The hardest song was probably The Wicker Man, only because there are like 100 nps cymbal swells at the very end of the song. I'm sure many people will get this FGFC on drums. I'm at 23/25 FCs on guitar. My last two FCs I need are Bang Your Head (Metal Health) and Once Bitten Twice Shy (arguably the hardest guitar song in the series).

sounds like there is hope for me finally getting a FGFC on drums
hardest song in the series sounds pretty damn hard
isaacindahouse  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a preview for the hard part in Once Bitten Twice Shy. I've FCed the full solo and choked at the very end of the hard part in a run since that was recorded, just saying lol

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: isaacindahouse1
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isaacindahouse wrote:
It didn't take me too long to FGFC drums. The hardest song was probably The Wicker Man, only because there are like 100 nps cymbal swells at the very end of the song. I'm sure many people will get this FGFC on drums.
Presumably nothing would threaten the Top 100 on drums? I know OB,TS probably will on guitar, but nothing for drums? Either way, congrats on the FGFCs, I eagerly await the OMBFGFC
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
isaacindahouse  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadoWolf wrote:
isaacindahouse wrote:
It didn't take me too long to FGFC drums. The hardest song was probably The Wicker Man, only because there are like 100 nps cymbal swells at the very end of the song. I'm sure many people will get this FGFC on drums.
Presumably nothing would threaten the Top 100 on drums? I know OB,TS probably will on guitar, but nothing for drums? Either way, congrats on the FGFCs, I eagerly await the OMBFGFC

@ShadoWolf: Na, no chance that any of these songs will be on top 100 for drums lol

Grand-master  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isaacindahouse wrote:
Here is a preview for the hard part in Once Bitten Twice Shy. I've FCed the full solo and choked at the very end of the hard part in a run since that was recorded, just saying lol

Damn. I was hoping I could FGFC guitar. Once I get Blitz, i don't expect that I'll FC it anytime soon. Bass and Keys are definitely possible, though. Also one question, are there trill lanes at the end of the So Far Away chart on Guitar? I always thought there would be.
popesweetjesus  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand-master wrote:

Also one question, are there trill lanes at the end of the So Far Away chart on Guitar? I always thought there would be.

branching off that question, approximately how many songs have either strum or trill lanes on guitar?
isaacindahouse  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got the FGFC on guitar and bass now just keytar left

popesweetjesus  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah nice job. Your gonna get the fgombfc before most people can even get the game lol.

Nice job with OBTS guitar too, that chart is so stupid.

Any hard bass songs btw? What would you say is the hardest?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: