FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Need help on specific end-squeezes (Talkies and WoL)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xtreme2252  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:28 am    Post subject: Need help on specific end-squeezes (Talkies and WoL) Reply with quote

Hey guys, I was wondering if there's a way to speed up how fast talkies fill up the vocal pie (like how vibrato fills up quicker for pitches). Songs like The Beautiful People and Du Hast have talkie end squeezes that don't seem to fill up nearly fast enough. I was wondering if these are possible, or if it's all about filling the pie earlier in the phrase just enough so you can barely nail it at the end.

Also, any tips on Walk of Life ES'? I'll admit I'm bad at end squeezing, but optimal on this song seems impossible as you need to fill the whole pie within like the last word of the phrase. The hardest ES I've done was One Armed Scissor, which took ages, but WoL is like twice as hard.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Xtreme2252
LucasPWNS8907  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i personally haven't played walk of life yet but vibrato is key in talkies too. as weird as it sounds (and as stupid as you sound doing them lol), it's what works. try vibratoing at different speeds or with more or less oscillation in practice mode to see what the game wants for the specific talkie.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LucasPWNS8907 PSN Name: TheyCallMeLucas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: