FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MN's accs- 47 new random-ass FCs (35 SR) and Blitz stuff, FGGS
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:46 am    Post subject: MN's accs- 47 new random-ass FCs (35 SR) and Blitz stuff, FG Reply with quote

This OP is pretty outdated, I might get around to fixing it up with updated information some day, but for now refer to the latest bump or two for news.

Here's my new OP! Take a walk around, check it out, see what's new and what's good. Audio tours are available for $5.99 in the guest center.

All new info/updates will be listed in the bumps. I do Timebaysball/BobDole style updates where I just list all my new FCs and notable GSes, and provide pictures/commentary when necessary. I think that's the easiest and most logical way to run a thread, keeps stuff organized. Some of this OP is still under construction, so forgive some missing info/pictures/etc.

Hi Scorehero, I'm TJ, I'm 21 and I live in Massachusetts and attend Wake Forest University in North Carolina, I'm currently a junior Elementary Education major. I want to be an elementary school principal in the future. In the here and now, I'm a student and a Rock Band enthusiast. I've been playing rhythm games since December of 2007, and I would say I've been competitive since July of 2008. Rock Band is the only video game I've ever been halfway decent at, lol. I'm your typical Scorehero metalhead, some of my favorite bands include Dream Theater, Mastodon, and Between the Buried and Me, but I also do love Green Day and blink-182. Anywho, onto the accomplishments!

Greatest Accomplishments:

My best FC ever, without a doubt. Took me a very, very long time. But I did it. ^_^

Click the banner for a fun video! Original FSFC completed on 8/21/10. Re-FSFC including RB3 finished on 11/25/10 after a very long battle with Bohemian Rhapsody, and all songs FC finally completed 5/29/11!

2. First ever FC of Mordecai on bass! Certainly my most SH-important accomplishment, and my first ever first FC.

3. I'm very proud of my Full Game FC count, I'm currently at 14 with my latest being the original Rock Band on bass.

Now on to my other cool stuff, instrument by instrument.

(my scores):
-
Highway Star guitar FC from 5/28/11, my best guitar FC to date. ^_^
-

Texas Flood FC, in my opinion this is my best guitar FC from the RB2 days. Lots of tricky stuff throughout, I was very happy to get this one
-Pleasure (Pleasure) FC (2/26/10) lolwut? This song went from being totally out of my reach to being FCed in no more than 15 minutes, I would say it's my most surprising FC for sure.
-Malmsteen Pack 2/3 GS, Damnation Game (date) and Red Devil (date). These both took a lot of work and grinding, very happy to get them.
-Holy Wars...The Punishment Due GS (date). Also took lots of work, had to make my own path. This run was particularly crazy, I only missed 2 or 3 notes until solo 3.
-Joker and the Thief FC! (8/26/10) I am PSYCHED about this FC, when I first bought this song I wasn't even able to pass it, and now it's a relatively easy FC.

(my scores):
-My first ever FC of Mordecai, with picture above, is what I consider my greatest individual FC. Between the Buried and Me ftmfw.
-WaHNtHaC FC (2/8/10). Speaks for itself, very tough Fc. Spent some long hours on this one.
-All Metallica songs FC (2/26/10). This was really cool to get, none of the charts are easy, except Enter Sandman which I SRFCed on RB1 like two years previously, lol.
- (10/8/10). 2nd place on 360 imports too, pretty sweet =)

loldrums:

I've only had a working drum set since the beginning of August, so needless to say I don't have much to be proud of on tha drumses. I would say my best accomplishments on drums are a 5*ing Laser Cannon Deth Sentence on GH:WoR (not RB, I know I know), and my pass of Visions FINALLY on 10/6/10. Between GH and RB I am now up to 20 FCs on drums as of 12/9, cool

Keys:

I have 10 standard keys FCs, including the entire first tier, but still nothing really to be proud of. I've 5*ed most of the last tier on Easy Pro Keys and am currently working on Medium.

Last but certainly not least: VOCALS! (my scores):

-Rock Band Full Series FC (8/21/10). Without question my greatest video game accomplishment ever. Whoot!
-Let There Be Rock NEW optimal score (7/17/10).

(re-size) 11 people had the score of 234,711 and it seems it was generally considered to be optimal. Magically, after grinding the activation for about two hours on and off, got -388 after the first squeeze, 8 over the expected optimal squeeze for that. I got optimal on the last two activations, and bam, 234,719. Crazy. Weird. Lucky. Random.
-Iron Maiden Pack FC (12/19/09). This was a very fun little project. <3 classic Maiden.
I have a bunch of vox banners below, these three accomplishments are the only ones I consider noteworthy, lol. My next major vocals project will be to FC all the songs I own, I'm at 388/500ish right now. I also plan to FGFC RB3 as soon as possible, but it might not happen until over Christmas break because I don't enjoy singing in front of my roommate. XP

OTHER STUFF:

-Almost Easy FBFC (date)...........Ramblin' Man 1st place (date)
(pictures, re-sized and next to each other)
These were the two greatest accomplishments of my former band, Plastic Tension Experiment, with Z1mb0bw4y on guitar, myself on bass, Bendover on drums, and Brumm009 on vox. Here's our old band accomplishments thread. We may try to get back together for RB3 but I would say this is doubtful. Here's a video of my epic choke on Almost Easy, for your entertainment.
-Electric Crown temporary 1st place (date). Did this one with a bunch of my buddies from back home. We got 1st place global, this stood for exactly a week before UKOG and his Team BioHazard buddies FBFC'd it. They still only narrowly beat our score though, I think we might look to take this one back in the future.
-The Trees Voxbass FC (date). Lolrandom, and pretty cool. My first and only multitasking FC.
-3-time champion of the popular Game Universe/Underground Rock Band tournaments, August '08, November '08, and July '10, with my friends from home. These were the only three times we've attended The last tournament we had some help from eddaket who filled in for us, and we beat a band of 2003421, Gaara72, Deathwish91, and bclare 8-2 in an epic head to head showdown.
-Oh and how on earth could I forget? NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM FULL BAND FC!!!. Best FBFC evar.

BANNERS:

Here are all the awesome banners I've ever earned or ever had in my sig. Bask in all the pretty colors.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

So there you have it! As always, all replies are very much appreciated

Last edited by MasterNobody on Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:02 am; edited 235 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Master Nobody
Brumm009  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MN, I congratulate you on all these accomplishments. It's been a pleasure working with a guitarist/former vocalist with such determination and passion for the game (and still is, mmm that sounded like a goodbye for some reason haha). I always think of the first day RB2 came out and I FC'd Nine in the Afternoon bass and we were all so pumped... look how far we've gotten from there, just 17 months and a collective number of us and the guys' fgfc's later. ANYHOO, I was glad to be a part of some of these accomplishments here, and we'll see what RB epicosities are in store for us in the future.

Piss,

Brumm0
Performer of phrase 25 in BillTVShow's Community Foreplay/Long Time Video Project.
Can haz my youtube account for epic FC videos, full band runs, and other cool RB/RB2 projects
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: GrooveAssassin7 PSN Name: Colin Brumley
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best first reply evar. If I could sig all that I would- your getting an even bigger man-hug when I get home next month. And I think we both know we've got some epicosities coming up in the very near future

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterNobody wrote:
Best first reply evar ...... And I think we both know we've got some epicosities coming up in the very near future

Yes, sir, sounds like a plan to me.
Performer of phrase 25 in BillTVShow's Community Foreplay/Long Time Video Project.
Can haz my youtube account for epic FC videos, full band runs, and other cool RB/RB2 projects
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: GrooveAssassin7 PSN Name: Colin Brumley
Wheatspin  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH HEY I WAS PART OF SOME OF THIS SHIT
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wheatspin wrote:
OH HEY I WAS PART OF SOME OF THIS SHIT

Yessir you were. That Testify vox FC... that took so much hard work and dedication. D4 can't even get a 99 on that chart.

Bump for Rust in Peace-related wall of text... maybe I can get a reply from someone other than the two people I linked to the forum? :P

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"mediocre accomplishments"

*sees FGFC Vox, some awesome bass FCs...*

o_O

Man, you're better than you think you are. Take this from an average/below-average player. I failed most of RiP on sightread guitar, and only have just over 25% of RB2 on-disc FCed on vox.

Good job, just keep working at TNP and the FAFC should fall pretty soon. :D
PiemanLK wrote:
Eastwinn wrote:
Right, but if you had the chocolate bar in your heart all along, no one would need to work. Did consider that?

If you have a chocolate bar in your heart I suggest seeking medical attention.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: UmbraPie Wii Friend Code: 0518680564637417
KirbySH  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on the RiP FC's
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pie- Thanks a lot man I don't really think too much of my vox FGFC anymore, it's just been so long, over a year. Since then I've really turned all my attention to guitar, and even more recently to bass, and those two have been kinda frustrating I think I just have less confidence with guitar/bass. I knew I could FGFC vox because my friend HyadesD4 did it before me and with relative ease, so that really gave me a shot of confidence. Guitar, on the other hand, I feel like there are just some songs I'll just never quite have the finger speed for. But who knows, I've only been playing rythym games for a little over 2 years, so I'm still behind most people on this site. Good luck on your vox FGFC! I'm more than willing to help you with anything giving you trouble, feel free to PM any time

Kirby- Thanks! I'm glad I got the "easy" ones out of the way on release day. Hopefully there will be more to come soon!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump 3 days latar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Out with it! Tell us what happened! I wanna know!

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
Out with it! Tell us what happened! I wanna know!

Well.... I shall send you on a journey. Find the bassist from my at-home band. Find his youtube channel. There you may find a certain surprise... Or you can just wait till Friday. Big shit going down on Friday! Also bump for Panic Attack 500K. FC when I can sit down for 10 hours straight and grind out that damn mess -_-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:56 am    Post subject: Re: MN's rather mediocre Accomplishments (RiP vox FAFC) Reply with quote

MasterNobody wrote:
Woooooo. Xpertlefty said here that it's the 11th hardest bass FC in all of RB, so I guess this is kinda kewl.

lol I managed to miss this when I looked at your thread the other times haha

Great job on RiP! It's not terribly difficult, but it's super fun to sing! Any plans on FCing any last-tier Rust In Peace Bass FCs?

Oh, and gogogo Panic Attack FC! Would that be 83/84?

2.9.10 - First Bass FSFC
3.20.10 - First to FGFC 3 instruments on RB2.
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:15 am    Post subject: Re: MN's rather mediocre Accomplishments (RiP vox FAFC) Reply with quote

Xpertlefty13 wrote:
MasterNobody wrote:
Woooooo. Xpertlefty said here that it's the 11th hardest bass FC in all of RB, so I guess this is kinda kewl.

lol I managed to miss this when I looked at your thread the other times haha

Great job on RiP! It's not terribly difficult, but it's super fun to sing! Any plans on FCing any last-tier Rust In Peace Bass FCs?

Oh, and gogogo Panic Attack FC! Would that be 83/84?

Thanks! It was a fun little thing to do with my 90 minute break between classes. xD I think Rust in Piss bass is on the shelf for now, I might work on one of the easier last tier ones (H18, Five Magics) soon but otherwise my attention is fully on Panic Attack when I'm in solo, and that fun little secret-for-now project to be unveiled on Friday.
But I'm really hoping to get PAtk soon! It would actually be number 82- I'm saving Souls of Black for last. But you can bet once PAtk goes down Souls will go down the same day

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vox FGFC, probably soon to be 83/84 bass FC...I would definitely say this is NOT a mediocre/kinda ok achievement thread. Not to mention the Iron Maiden vox FCs. Yeah, look at your thread, look at mine, and then tell yourself yours is mediocre. If you can, I don't wouldn't what to say to that haha.

Shit dude, you gotta give yourself credit where its due. It may be have been over a year, but your FGFC is still very impressive. Nice job on the quick work for RiP, and nice work on 500k for Panic Attack. You'll get that FC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70  Next
Page 1 of 70

Jump to: