FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Sycocoaster's Accomps (Make Me Smile PK FC, Take On Me PG FC)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sycocoaster  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:57 am    Post subject: Sycocoaster's Accomps (Make Me Smile PK FC, Take On Me PG FC Reply with quote

I'm pretty happy about getting Make Me Smile done so quickly. I honestly thought it would take a lot longer. Other than that, I've been playing Pro Bass/Guitar a ton lately. I've got lots of stuff in the works there. I also did a little 'clean-up' on the lower-tiered Pro Keys songs I own that I had not yet FCed. Most of those were pretty easy, but Impulse and Soul Kitchen took some time each.

Pro Keys: Come on Eileen, Why Can't We Be Friends, Feeling Stronger Every Day, If You Leave Me Now, Who Says You Can't Go Home, Fuzzy Man (Fuzzy Nation), Love Will Tear Us Apart, Aerials, The Stroke, Infinite Dreams, Seventh Son of a Seventh Son, Blood Red Rose, Bringin' On the Heartbreak, Impulse, Make Me Smile
Pro Guitar: Take On Me
OMBFC: I Fought The Law, Should I Stay or Should I Go, Spanish Bombs, Death or Glory

My Youtube Channel and My Team Channel

Pro Keys FCs:
On RB3: 59/63
Warmup
Whip It - Before I Forget - Need You Tonight - The Beautiful People - Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before - Oh My God - Rainbow in the Dark - Radar Love - Combat Baby

Apprentice
The Con - Werewolves of London - Heart of Glass - Just Like Heaven - I Love Rock N' Roll - Humanoid - Rock Lobster - Last Dance - In the Meantime

Solid
The Killing Moon - Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots, Pt. 1 - Foolin' - Oye Mi Amor - Everybody Wants to Rule the World - Imagine - Get Up, Stand Up - Walk of Life - Walking on the Sun

Moderate
Killing Loneliness - Midlife Crisis - I Need to Know - Don't Stand So Close to Me - Living in America - Space Oddity - Here I Go Again - The Power of Love - Low Rider

Challenging
Centerfold - Good Vibrations (Live) - Me Enamora - Portions for Foxes - Dead End Friends - Break On Through (To the Other Side) - Rehab - Something Bigger, Something Brighter - 25 or 6 to 4

Nightmare
20th Century Boy - Fly Like an Eagle - In a Big Country - Crosstown Traffic - This Bastard's Life - Du Hast - The Look - Cold as Ice

Impossible
China Grove - Sister Christian - Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting) - Bohemian Rhapsody - I Got You (I Feel Good) - Antibodies

On RB Blitz: 18/19

Always - Death on Two Legs (Dedicated to...) - Diamond Eyes (Boom-Lay Boom-Lay Boom) - Give It Away - I'm Still Standing - Jessie's Girl - Kids in the Street - Moves Like Jagger - Once Bitten Twice Shy - One Week - Pumped Up Kicks - Raise Your Glass - Shout - Sing - So Far Away - Stronger - We Are Young - The Wicker Man

DLC:
Warmup
Rope - Hateful - Dance, Dance - Californication - Indiscriminate Murder is Counter-Productive - Machinehead - Lonely Boy - Aerials - Love Will Tear Us Apart

Apprentice
California - This Gigantic Robot Kills - Younger Lungs - Words Cannot Express - We Didn't Start the Fire - You Make Me Feel... - Comedown - Blue Monday - Walk - Surrender (Live) - Yellow - The Spirit of Radio (Live) - One Vision - Have You Ever Seen the Rain? - Love Shack - Won't Go Home Without You - Ignorance - Every Rose Has Its Thorn - The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie - Blaze of Glory - Hold on Loosely - I Want to Know What Love Is - Tighten Up - The Stroke - Infinite Dreams - Seventh Son of a Seventh Son

Solid
Everything I Hate About Myself - From the Ground Up - Goodbye, Mr. Personality - Pale Sister of Light - Billionaire - In My Head - If Today Was Your Last Day - Overkill - Monarchy of Roses - Four Horsemen - Fix You - I Want To Break Free - In Waves - It's Still Rock and Roll to Me - Never Let Me Down Again - People Are Strange - Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall - Brick by Boring Brick - Stay Together for the Kids - Maneater - This Love - Policy of Truth - Rudie Can't Fail - The Only Exception - Band on the Run - Under Pressure - Howlin' For You - If You Leave Me Now - Who Says You Can't Go Home - Bringin' On the Heartbreak

Moderate
!I - Blue (Da Ba Dee) - Corporate Control - Do Your Thing - Second Chance - So High - Willow of Tears - You Get What You Pay For - Photograph - Subdivisions - Lover's Rock - Waiting for a Girl Like You - The Scientist - The Show Must Go On - Owner of a Lonely Heart - Say Goodbye to Hollywood - Up All Night - Head Over Heels - Big Shot - Jimmy Jazz - Caravan - The Right Profile - We Built This City - You Should Be Dancing - Dream Police - Jerk It Out - Don't Stop (Color on the Walls) - My Life - Clocks - Movin' Out (Anthony's Song) - I'm in Love with My Car - We Belong - Clampdown - Take on Me - Smooth Solo/FBFC - The Crow and the Butterfly - Living for the City - Thnks fr th Mmrs - Alone - Drops of Jupiter - Viva La Vida Solo/FBFC - Look Around - Maybe I'm Amazed - Misery - Radio Ga Ga - (I Just) Died in Your Arms - Come On Eileen - Feeling Stronger Every Day - Fuzzy Man (Fuzzy Nation) - Blood Red Rose - Impulse

Challenging
Anything - Beer, Metal, Trolls and Vomit! - Cry of an Eagle - A Death - Foundation - Now or Never - Selkies: The Endless Obsession - Super Villain - Time Bomb - Personal Jesus Solo/ FBFC - You're My Best Friend Solo/FBFC - Killer Queen - Panic - Stereo Hearts - The Crystal Ship - You May Be Right - Total Eclipse of the Heart - Do You Believe in Love - Rhiannon - Piano Man - The Card Cheat - I'm Not Down - I Can't Go For That (No Can Do) - Fireflies - Private Eyes - I Write Sins Not Tragedies Solo/FBFC - Wrong 'Em Boyo - Adolescents - Roadhouse Blues - Happy Xmas (War is Over) - Miami 2017 (See the Lights Go Out on Broadway) - Peace Frog - Hello, I Love You - Unbelievable - Down Under - Love Me Two Times - Never Gonna Give You Up - Two Tickets to Paradise - Why Can't We Be Friends - Make Me Smile

Nightmare
Bagatelle No. 25 Fur Elise (Beethoven) - A Bridge That Will Burn - Force Feedback - Hope & Ruin - Madness - Nugget Man - V is for Vampire - Fragments - Bully - Only One - Edge of Seventeen (Just Like the White Winged Dove) - Sir Duke - Spanish Bombs - I Want a New Drug - Don't Stop Me Now - Ghost of Perdition - Runaway - Still of the Night - Rock the Casbah - Love Her Madly - South Side of the Sky - Free Ride Solo/FBFC

Impossible
Piano Sonata No. 11 Ronda Alla Turca (Mozart) also: Ronda Alla Turca Solo w/ Hands View - She's Always a Woman - Seven Seas of Rhye - Bicycle Race - Head Like a Hole - Rocket Dragon Solo/FBFC - XenoChrist - I've Seen All Good People

Also, here's some non-FC vids:
Curse of the Werewolf Interlude A-Solo FC - Force Feedback GS - Show Me What You've Got GS - Frankenstein - Need Strange Solo FC

Songs w/100% Overhit
Only the Good Die Young - Black Magic Woman - The Heart of Rock and Roll - Helena Beat - The Entertainer (Joplin) - The Stranger - Frankenstein Teaser Trailer - I Go to Extremes - Stash - The Grinder's Tale - Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On

Songs with 99%
Captain Jack - Bad Medicine - The Epic, Part 3.7 - Ship With No Sails - Superstition - Pressure - Revolution Rock - Riders on the Storm - Need Strange - Schizophrenia - The Sword - The Entertainer - Somebody to Love - Paradise by the Dashboard Light - Light My Fire - Child in Time - Touch Me - L.A. Woman - Prelude/Angry Young Man - Smoke on the Water - Llama - Free Bird

Here's my other instrument info:

Rock Band 3 OMBFCs: 38/83
I Love Rock N' Roll - The Hardest Button to Button - Just Like Heaven - I Wanna Be Sedated - Last Dance - Imagine - Outer Space - Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots, Pt. 1 - Space Oddity - Walking on the Sun - Midlife Crisis - Werewolves of London - The Con - Living in America - The Look - Killing Loneliness - Get Up, Stand Up - I Need to Know - Centerfold - Combat Baby - Don't Stand So Close to Me - This Bastard's Life - Plush - Walk of Life - Get Free - King George - The Power of Love - Portions for Foxes - Good Vibrations (Live) - Du Hast - Sister Christian - False Alarm - 20th Century Boy - Hey Man, Nice Shot - China Grove - Lasso - Humanoid - Bohemian Rhapsody

TOTALS:
Guitar: 63
Bass: 76
Drums: 44
Vocals: 83 - FGFC!!!
Pro Keys: 59

Rock Band 2 Import FCs
Guitar: 56
Bass: 22
Drums: 9
Vocals: 4

Rock Band 1 Import FCs
Guitar: 41
Bass: 58 - FGFC!!!
Drums: 7
Vocals: 5

Lego Rock Band Import FCs
Guitar: 41
Bass: 45 - FGFC!!!
Drums: 5
Vocals: 2

Green Day Rock Band Import FCs
Guitar: 42
Bass: 43 - FGFC!!!
Drums: 3
Vocals: 5

Rock Band Blitz Import FCs
Guitar: 16
Bass: 25 - FGFC!!!
Drums: 0
Vocals: 25 - FGFC!!!
Pro Keys: 18

DLC/RBN FCs
Guitar: 310
Bass: 105
Drums: 42
Vocals: 59
Pro Keys: 186

So for the grand totals on all instruments across all games, I have:
Guitar: 569
Bass: 374
Drums: 109
Vocals: 183
Pro Keys: 263
Pro Bass: 8
Pro Guitar: 3
For a current total of: 1514 FCs!

OMBFCs: 47

My FC tracking spreadsheet (not always perfectly up to date)

Last edited by sycocoaster on Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:27 pm; edited 23 times in total
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you finally made a thread. You're clearly an incredible Pro Keys player, and hopefully this will get you some more of the attention that you so clearly deserve. How many Queen FCs do you have, ten? That's just insane. Keep it up man.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw some videos of you on youtube and what I saw was really impressive
But i would like to know how you do on the really sadistic ones like Roundabout and the Andromeda songs ^^
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see a topic from you here!
RockerSVK  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah finally your own thread

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's about time you made an accomplishments thread

i knew you were amazing at Pro Keys, but i didn't know you were good at Guitar/Bass too

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What took you so long??? I seriously don't know how you FCed Happy Xmas (War Is Over) and Piano Sonata No. 11 - Ronda Alla Turca (Mozart), you make keytarists and keyboardists look bad Continue success!

EDIT: Best of luck with the GD:RB FGFC.

Last edited by xGaberadex on Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: The Gaberade PSN Name: The_Gaberade
malkieriking  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

megallica wrote:
it's about time you made an accomplishments thread

i knew you were amazing at Pro Keys, but i didn't know you were good at Guitar/Bass too

I think I speak for everyone when I say that 57 on-disk Pro Keys FCs is incredible. I knew you were a great Pro Keys player, but I didn't ever notice 57 FCs!

zage1337, in my accomplishments thread wrote:
Ever since I started Blitz I played the silver ball
From Thrasher down to One Vision, I've must've played them all
but you aint seen nothing like him in any song at all
that malkieriking SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL
redskinsrock2689  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see you finally made a thread! Some of your Guitar and Bass fcs really suprised me a bit .

I looked through this list like 4 times and couldn't figure it out. Whats the 6th disk pro keys song you haven't fcd other than Antibodies, Free Bird, Roundabout, Llama and Smoke on the Water and which one do you think you'll fc next (if any lol).

From that list I would think Free Bird and Antibodies are the 2 easiest o_O, but I'm missing one.

Nice job with the thread man, can't wait to do more fbfcs with you soon .
www.youtube.com/redskinsrock2689
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Redskinsroc2689 PSN Name: Redskinsrock2689
megallica  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

malkieriking wrote:
I knew you were a great Pro Keys player, but I didn't ever notice 57 FCs!

oddly enough, you probably didn't realize that he had 57 Pro Keys FCs because he did it so long ago

sycocoaster and wuLFe got to 57/63 Pro Keys FCs months before Voltgloss and RockerSVK

redskinsrock2689 wrote:
I looked through this list like 4 times and couldn't figure it out. Whats the 6th disk pro keys song you haven't fcd other than Antibodies, Free Bird, Roundabout, Llama and Smoke on the Water and which one do you think you'll fc next (if any lol)

it's Fly Like An Eagle

you could have just looked at the scores he's submitted to scorehero's leaderboards

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Sycocoaster Plays Rock Band Reply with quote

sycocoaster wrote:
Fly Like an Eagle FCed on: Guitar Bass Pro Keys

megallica wrote:
it's Fly Like An Eagle

Who's wrong? Or maybe youre actually at 58? lol
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Redskinsroc2689 PSN Name: Redskinsrock2689
Iggy-Sparks  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I counted and it looks like he's at 58 lol.
Nice you finally made a thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: McDuboff
iHomer  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMFG....I didn't even know you FC'd Fly Like An Eagle O_O

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha well this is embarrassing. I should pay you guys to proof read. No I have not yet FCed Fly Like an Eagle, and have amended the post to correct this error. The count was correct. Looks like I'm going to have to double check the lists again.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sycocoaster wrote:
Haha well this is embarrassing. I should pay you guys to proof read. No I have not yet FCed Fly Like an Eagle, and have amended the post to correct this error. The count was correct. Looks like I'm going to have to double check the lists again.

Sorry to embarass you like that, that was not my intention at all .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: