FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hailz: RB3 Marathon for ExtraLife done! But you can still donate... :)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally have a bump for this...

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
Graf  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow.

Watching your videos makes me really appreciate how bad I am at vocals. I spent a half an hour grinding for a Drain You FC yesterday, and you can sing songs like Pinball Wizard in performance mode....

It's nice to see your thread bumped again....now keep updating it with more new stuff!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
Wow.

Watching your videos makes me really appreciate how bad I am at vocals. I spent a half an hour grinding for a Drain You FC yesterday, and you can sing songs like Pinball Wizard in performance mode....

It's nice to see your thread bumped again....now keep updating it with more new stuff!

No worries, Graf. My singing skills are mediocre at best. For now. We'll have our time though.

Awesome job getting what would be the RB1 beast! Seems the "Ow" is still broken on RB2...would it be harder, easier or as hard as the "Get-cha" on OWOA?

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tidus wrote:
Awesome job getting what would be the RB1 beast! Seems the "Ow" is still broken on RB2...would it be harder, easier or as hard as the "Get-cha" on OWOA?

I don't know.. its probably about the same. The talkie in OWoA always feels "harder" because its a longer phrase so you have to time each of the "getchas" right to hit it, whereas the "Ow" just requires one noise to be made at the perfect time. When I don't hit the Ow I at least Okay or Strong it, but Getchas are either Weak or Awesome. :P

Everyone says the RB1 import talkies can all be hit with whispering, but I have yet to have that work for me on the Ow... just old fashioned "Ow"-ing and good timing I guess. :P The talkies aren't "fixed" as far as I'm concerned if you have to whisper to hit a screaming part, but that's a rant for another time and place... and I wonder how the hell Blitzkrieg Bop managed to get broken in the transfer?

Thanks for the comments! Would people be interested enough to see more Performance mode vids such as this? I'm thinking about investing in a gamebridge type device, but ¯\(°_o)/¯ ...

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
killzonedout  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the 142 club, Hailz!
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Full game vox FC in co-op play!!!! Here's hoping I can replicate that in full band play...

1KJ08mq.jpg
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy 10-months-since-last-update batman. :O

1KJ08mq.jpg
JOE2210  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are a beast, Hailz <3

Eastwinn wrote:

I honestly don't get it. What is the point of riding someone's ass. What benefit does it bring you?
chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. I still haven't played ANY vocals in Beatles (except playing around in tutorials with the Harmonies a bit), but that's pretty solid to bust out.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesomeness! I messed around with this game for a while before the disk got scratched to seventh hell, and I must say that, aside the loleasy FC's, I got destroyed by the picky slides and the lack of any knowledge over the Beatles songs.

FGFC, there you go!

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
CHawk  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicely one Hailz! I knew it was gonna be a piece of cake for someone of your caliber.

So I inb4'ed her. Big deal. >_>

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHawk wrote:
Nicely one Hailz! I knew it was gonna be a piece of cake for someone of your caliber.

So I inb4'ed her. Big deal. >_>

Oshi- Thanks guys!

1KJ08mq.jpg
tidus  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I knew that'd be wussy for you! At least considering the ammount of time spent, I guess

Still, I couldn't even fathom getting so many FC's in a single day, especially with the aforementioned lack of knowledge over any Beatles song sans "Twist and Shout". Either way, many congrats on having yet another FGFC under your belt.

yaktoleft13  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

38 FCs in a row on 3 or less tries..........................now that's something you can brag about
chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You make this look so easy.

Awesome job.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14

Jump to: