FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Marioluigi94: So I'm alive and I FCed the entire Scarred Solo on video
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marioluigi1994  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:48 am    Post subject: Marioluigi94: So I'm alive and I FCed the entire Scarred Sol Reply with quote

5/29/2014:
So...I'm alive...and doing some crazy shizz on RB3 (I haven't been on RB Scorehero in like 2.5 years O.o).
Scarred Full Solo FC:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1AekKV5on0&feature=gp-n-y
The Duel FC outside of Solo 1, 3rd place:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEJZ-JUxSig&feature=gp-n-y
I'm also very close to Chiasm Solo 1b FC.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10/6/11:

Pretty cool FC, apparently people think its tough. After I practiced the 2nd solo, it wasnt too hard to FC.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Um....Wow. This literally took me 4 runs to FC I am so inconsistant with the strumming, that this was the 1st time I even made it past the 1st strumming part. VERY lucky FC. 11/13 Chaotrope Bass FCs! Only The Fall of Psilanthropy and The Thief In The Night are left.

Cool FC, 1st ever, 1st time I made it past the super fast tripplets. No choke in chords ftw. Idk where to rank this with the other Chaotrope songs.
LOLWAT I FCed Scarred Solo C..... Solo D IS impossible though.
My best earned banners:

(FORMER, 1st 8 Chaotrope songs before more came out)
Diachylon banner is too sexy not to list.

MY BEST ACCOMPLISHMENT EVER, NO DOUBT.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chaotrope all songs bass FC is possible. I am consistant with the 1st really hard part in the outro of TFoP, and Im getting better at the last hard part. Dystopia will happen once I start doing actuall runs, and TTitN is getting much easier for me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.............HOLY HELL THIS FC IS POSSIBLE O.o Only misses in Gtr riffs (ghey) and solo D, WHICH I ALMOST HIT. Also definately going to get a bass FC, its not even hard LOLOL. Im also gonna make an "FC to do list". Im going to list really hard songs that I could FC in the future, and check them off as I FC them.
I bought Child In Time and Dystopia today, and Ive made much progress on both songs. I FCed Child In Time Keytar on my 1st try, FCed the full guitar solo (idk if anyone else hit it yet), and I hit Dystopia solo D on 80% speed. I hit the last very fast tripplets on 90% speed, so solo D 90% FC could happen. Full speed wont happen lolz (not for a while). I also tech FCed the solo on bass in 10 minutes (solo C is the hard part for me O.o, but the trill is also a pain with the timing window). Once I get solo C down, I might go for the FC.
I found the USB cord for my Xplorer, so I guess that Im gonna have to start using it. I suck with it though, the frets are weird for me, and the whammy bar is ghey. I can still hit every part in TTitN with it with about the same consistancy as the GHWORTar, so I guess Ill still go for the FC. It is gonna be a pain >_>
I broke my guitar >_> I was mad since it started overstrumming a little, and I snapped the top of the neck off, so now the green and red buttons dont work. Im an idiot.
8/11/11:

I got really consistant with this solo, and got it on my 3rd try today wat. Pretty damn nice FC.
THOF:

FUCK YES!!! TOO MANY ALMOST FCS OF THIS. Thank goodness that I never choked after the strumming. I was so nervous, my heart felt like it was going to explode. My 1st THOF
7/28/11: The Fall Of Psilanthropy 1st Keys FC
7/27/11:

1st ever gold stars! This song was INSANE to gold star. I think 276K was when I got the GS, and that requires a -3 O.o My 3 misses were all outside the really hard chord and hammeron part, all at the part after (stupid OY chords >_>). I think with LOTS of playing this song, I will FC it. Ill also try to get a GS.....or even an FC on video.

I think this is 1st ever, I dont see that anyone else has FCed it. WOW that was fast, I literally just downloaded the song, and after not even 10 minutes, I FC this. I thought I would never FC it on my 1st run through.
7/26/11: Pandemonium Bass FC video
7/25/11: OMG ITS A VIDEO WAT Thief In The Night 1st documented gold stars bass.
7/22/11: After trying The Thief In The Night Solo C for around 20 minutes, I finally hit it, completing my tech FC of the song. I tap the yellow note, the orange and blue notes, and the orange notes before each quad, and the three quads at the end.
I also got 1st place on The Theif In The Night on guitar, bass, and keys.

1st ever gold stars on bass. Also 1st on bass and keys for The Fall Of Psilanthropy, gold stars on both instruments, and I hit the outro on bass. I cant hit the 1st hard part of the outro though (the one that looks like VSK). If I learn how to hit Solo B (The Thief In The Night) on bass, Ill actually go for the FC. Solo C is easy on bass, just tap the blue and orange chords.
7/14/11: Riot Act choke AGAIN. Fuck you outro. I hate this song now.
7/11/10 (Again wat): I was a little curious of how hard Panic Attack on bass was, and I decide to play it...and this happens...

1ST TRY. I AM NOT EVEN JOKING. Please do not say "Stop saying that it was your sightread" because it seriously was my sightread. I am actually wondering what is tough about this song (other than the amount of notes, and the tricky time signature).
7/11/10:

I own life. I also only have My Last Words to FC for a full album FC.
7/9/11:

WHAT THE HELL, I just learned how to hit Chorus 2 an hour ago, and after a few runs, I FC this. No chokes FTW.
7/8/11: EDIT: Nosophoros 1 miss run lol, this song isnt actually hard except for Solo 2 (which I have yet to miss in a real run), and the hard part of Solo 1 (which is the only part I missed). Also Ziltoidia Attaxx!! Tech FC lol, almost got a full solo FC, missed at the end of C.

I just bought 3 new songs: Chasing The Light, Nosophoros, and Ziltoidia Attaxx!!. I am going to go for the FC of Nosophoros, which I actually almost sightread FCed (I hit Solo 2 LOL, missed a little in Solo 1, but now after practicing it, its lolez). I only missed twice outside the solo also. I can probably try for Ziltoidia Attaxx!! because it seems possible. Chasing The Light...just...no way. Never FCing that.
7/3/11: UGH Chameleon Carneval outro choke.....This was my 1st run I FCed past the synth solo, and the 1st run I ever FCed Chorus 2B. I dont think Ill be able to get past 2B again
6/26/11: Veil Of Illumination 1st ever Keys FC, pic tomorrow. I dont know what is so hard about the FC, the outro is ez :3 More Diachylon progress also, getting solo 5 down. 94% full song, aiming for 97%, but I suck at solo 1 all of a sudden.
6/23/11: Diachylon Tech FC wat. Seriously, when I 1st saw it, and played it, I thought I would never hit solo 5C or 5D. After getting a good method to hit it, I finally was able to hit 5C.
Method: (1)231(1)2312(1)132(1)13(1)231(1)2312(1)132(1)13
Just repeat this pattern with slightly different fingerings and then (if you are good at tapping) you will be able (maybe lol) to hit it.
I might as well go for a full solo 5 FC, and as soon as I do that...go for a full song FC O.o Im getting good at hitting the rest of the solos (Ive hit all of them in real runs), so this may happen in the future...most likely not though lol.
6/12/11:

Had to update my thread with something, so heres something.
6/5/11:

A bunch of people (especially Chachi) didnt believe me when I said I FCed this. So I took a mere 15 minutes of my time to FC it again.
6/4/11:

Um, and I thought I sucked at strumming. Ohai Ace's score :P

THoF PLZ, o wait, its a one time only. DANG IT.
5/31/11: UPDATE: HOLY SHIT WHAT THE HELL, IM SO HAPPY AND ANGRY RIGHT NOW.

Notice the 100%, but also notice the notestreak and notes. AND NOTICE BASS. OVERSTRUM right at the end of the long strumming part. Oh, and I totally screwed up my path, so I could get 580K easy with an FC.
I just bought believing last night, and I can already say that I am going to FC it...on both guitar and bass. I have a -1 on guitar, and a run where I hit the hard strumming on bass, and only missed a few notes elsewhere.
5/30/11: UPDATE:

Yeah :P
I bought 4 more songs yesterday: Buttersnips, Insanity Of The Atoms, Abraxas Of Filth, and Alaska. I am about to FC Buttersnips (2 -2 runs), I have no clue how, but I got a -1 on Insanity Of The Atoms (with 3 overstrums lol), and I FCed Alaska. Im going to go for FCs of the 2 others listed, but as for Abraxas Of Filth: OWOWOWOWOW MY ARM. I played it for like an hour and 20 minutes straight last night, and after burning my hand on the strum bar (LOL), and sweating enough to almost get stuck to the chair, Im probably never playing it again. (I really should have took Zman's advice XD)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5/26/11:
YESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!
Massive frustration. Headed For The Ditch solo 2 choke, and not even in the chords. I have 3 -1s also, one being the choke, and 2 being in solo 1. The crazy chords are not even a problem anymore, since I can hit them almost every run now.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5/25/11: I was convinced to buy Headed For The Ditch, and after a little practice, I can already hit the chord section. In fact, I had a run where I FCed past both chord sections :P I will FC it soon.
5/20/11: RB1 TECHNICAL FGFC!!! GGAHT FC on RB3! Seriously, this was an absolutely random run, my friend just got RB3, and we played guitar/drums co-op, and on our 1 try of GGAHT, we FCed it!!I ALSO HAVE A PIC FOR YOU PROOF NEEDERS. Now time to get the other RBs, and get a FSFC.
5/16/11: I got one of my best bass FCs yet yesterday, Burn by Mike Orlando! 2nd ever? I got sort of lucky at the end, because I was strumming the hammerons, and using them at the same time, because I was nervous. Also, 1st place :P I also FCed Black Magic on bass, forgot about that lol.
5/15/11: I spent all of yesterday going for a RB1 FGFC, and as of right now, I have FCed all of them, except for GGAHT, which I am doing on RB3 (duh). I have 2 -1s on it, one in Solo 2B (gayyy), and one in 2E. I dont feel like playing GGAHT again lul.
5/13/11: RB2 FGFC!!! This was one frustrating FGFC because of two songs: Lazy Eye, and Let There Be Rock. I spent a couple hours (at least) on Lazy Eye, and I spent about the same on Let There Be Rock (Maybe 3 on LTBR). I never want to touch RB2 ever again lol. Well now its time for RB1 (GGAHT on RB3). Once I get RB1 FGFCed, I might go rent the other RBs (If I get some money).
5/11/11: Im getting bored with Rb, so I thought that FGFCing RB1 and RB2 Ive already done RB3, and so Im on RB2, and Ive FCed every impossible tier song today (lolez). RB3 is much harder lol. Toughest songs I have left are probably Lazy Eye (I can hit the Gtr Lead 2 about half the time), and Let There Be Rock (saving for last :P). I might be forgetting some difficult songs, but w/e, Ill FC them all pretty fast.
5/10/11: I am trying to gold star all of the Chaotrope songs on guitar, and right now, I am at 5/7. I still need Reaper (Idk what the cutoff is, but Im probably close), and Baptized By Fire (Once I get a 95% solo instead of a 93%, I might get gold).
5/7/11: EDIT: HOLY BALLS, Pandemonium guitar FC!!! I thought I would never FC this when I 1st played it, and after only one choke, I did it! 2nd ever? 1/7 Chaotrope guitar FCs, Betrayed or Ceraunophobia next, Ceraunophobia is a chokefest though.
BEST ACCOMPLISHMENT EVER. 7/7 CHAOTROPE BASS FCS. Sorry Chachi :P Today was just full of amazing. I started off with only 1/7 FCs, and then I SRFCed Pandemonium, which was the only one never FCed. I knew then, that I could get all of them. I then FCed Baptized By Fire pretty fast, and Septilogy (which took a while). I then after a choke on XIV FCed it. Reaper came shortly after, with another choke before the FC. I then buy Betrayed, and FC it almost on my SR. I am happy face
5/6/11: 1st ever gold stars on Surfing With The Alien (RB3). You have to FC the last solo to get gold lol.
5/5/11: EDIT: OMG I am happy right now I just got the 1st ever gold stars on Nihilanth, and it was on THE LAST NOTE XD 577K is the cutoff. I ended up getting a 97% in the song, which is a new best. I also got a 94% in the 1st solo, hitting the end 24 nps tripplets I can possibly get 600K on a perfect run....but Im not even going to try for that lol.
Im trying to FC Ceraunophobia right now, but I have choked 10 fucking times, multiple chokes being at the end of the chimnies. And I have a few reverse chokes too. I cant hit the end if I hit the solo. But I hit the end when I miss in the solo.
5/4/11: A couple more cool 1st places, including A Slight Amplification (which I almost FCed O.o), and Nihilanth (1st by 17K LOL and still no gold stars, I can probably get 580K on a perfect run). Alpha Strike 98% wtf, and still no 1st place O.o I Fced the whole tapping section one handed I wonder how many 1sts I can get :O
5/3/11: So I decided to buy some more DLC, including Veil of Illumination Part Two (Which I sightread FCed LOL), A Slight Amplification (Choked on getting 1st place >_>), Alpha Strike (What the fuck is this), and Riot Act, which surprisingly, I can FC it. I SHOULD have FCed it after only 15 minutes, but I choked after the solo. Idk how I hit the solo lolz. I also FCed Rude Mood a few times :P Surfing With The Alien solo 2D FC 5 times IN A ROW XD. OGaP solo 4C FC, I didnt even think I would ever do that.
4/28/11: I am fucking pissed right now. Currently, I am going for an FC of all of Chaotrophe songs of bass, and right now, Im trying to get Reaper. But the game wont let me. I have 2 reverse chokes, AND A CHOKE RIGHT NEAR THE END. Im raging like a beast right now. There is no reason that I shouldve choked. I dont even get it.
4/27/11: EDIT: WHAT........Ceraunophobia bass 2nd ever FC ON MY FUCKING SIGHTREAD. WHAT THE HELL. I now declare myself god of bass.
Just bought XIV, and I think and FC on bass and guitar are both possible. I had a run on XBL where I only missed in the chimnies in the solo, but the score sucked because the activations for co-op were different, and the bassist missed a unison. Couldve been 3rd, or even 2nd place. On bass, I epic failed, and missed 1 NOTE in the guitar solo, which was due to me talking (I suck when I talk). I can easily FC this on bass if I play it more. Also, that was 2nd place.
4/24/11: A couple wins and fails today. On the fail side, I choked right at the end of Holy Wars, which pissed me off. On the win side, I managed to get an amazing run of Nihilanth, getting 2nd place, and almost beating Prestonpunk O.o Ill make sure to get the 1st place soon.
4/22/11: Rude Mood FC!!! After like 10 -1s XD
4/21/11: Just bought Chameleon Carneval, and went for the 1st ever FC...but I didnt get it lolz. Keep missing at the end of the solo >_> Also I FCed Great Satan a couple days ago :P
4/15/11: I just bought Ceraunophobia, and after just a little practice, I choked near the end of the chimnies AFTER the tripplets >_>, FC soon durr.
4/14/11: HOLY SHIT. Constant Motion Solo D tripplets FC. I couldnt even hit them on 80%, and I somehow hit them on full speed.
EDIT: HELLL YESSSSSS!!!! FULL GAME FC!!! Caught In The Mosh only took two runs up to the solo to get the FC, which it took forever to eve get like 25% consistant in practice. I am so glad that I never choked past th strumming solo in it! Also, very surprisingly, MY 1ST EVER FGFC LOLOL
4/13/11: RB3 FG100%!!! The only song that remains to be FCed is Caught In A Mosh. If I FC it today or tomorrow, I will have the fastest FGFC! Time to grind the hell out of this :P
4/12/11: Well, for the next few days, I am hurrying to get the fastest FGFC of RB3, and hope to beat 6 days. I really only started going for this yesterday, but I guess that the fastest FGFC would have to be from when I get the game. I will need to get the FGFC by thursday to get the record.....holy shit. There are still lots of songs left to FC, and Im guessing Im half done with all of them. Also Antibodies FC earlier today.
PROGRESS AFTER TODAY: Like 45 (?) FCs lol, I need a life :P Other than Caught In A Mosh, there may be a couple hard songs slowing me down, but Ill get them within a few runs each. Unfortunately, I cannot stay up late to try and FC some more songs, so the rest of the songs will be FCed tomorrow (That may include Caught In A Mosh :P). If I do happen to FGFC tomorrow (I really need a life) then Ill have set the record for between 4 and 5 days for the FC. If I dont get the FGFC by thursday, than the record will remain at 6 days. This record is going DOWN.
4/11/11: Wow, this FGFC might actually come pretty fast, I just got 25 or 6 to 4 on my 1st try of today, and Beast and the Harlot also on my 1st try Crazy train is being mean, and its not letting me hit the last note of the trill, but Ill definately get it tonight once I get some other songs 1st. Rainbow In The Dark will take luck to FC, because Ive only hit the entire solo in practice once. Roundabout should be pretty easy, Free Bird is just long, and Caught in a Mosh I forgot how hard it was LOL.
EDIT: WOW I FCed Roundabout on my 1st try of today, after thinking I would definately miss in the guitar lead! That makes 3 STRAIGHT FCS O.o
Next FC will be Before I forget (I only played it once and it is obviously easy), then maybe Been Caught Stealing (It may take a while), and after that, I guess Crazy Train. Caught In a Mosh or Rainbow in the Dark will probably be my last impossible tier FC, since both are pretty hard.
EDITEDIT: Been Caught Stealing, and Before I Forget FCs, next will be Free Bird or Crazy train.
EDIT AGAIN?!?: IM AS FREE AS A BIRD NOW, FC FTW. If only my last activation didnt suck, I probably wouldve got 1st.
ANOTHER FC, CRAZY TRAIN, Im on a roll today Maybe Rainbow In The Dark FC tonight?
HOLY SHIT, RAINBOW IN THE DARK FC, 2ND RUN!!! Im so consistant with solo A now :P But WHY DID I FUCK UP THE PATH?!?! I WOULDVE GOT 2ND AT LEAST! I activated way to early, so I didnt get the last sp phrase used >_>. Whatever, Ill FC it again later, like every other song.
FINAL EDIT: CAUGHT IN A MOSH 100% but no Fc......4 OVERSTRUMS LOL. I suck. I really hate this song right now, because it took me more than two hours just to 100% it >_> I am now leaving it for the last song that I will FC, because Im gonna get all of the other ones 1st, just in case Caught In A Mosh takes really long. At least I can say I have a FG100% in a couple days :P
ALSO: ANTIBODIES ISNT HARD YOU NOOBS. I got a -1 on my SIGHTREAD. It was a dumb mistake. Inb4peoplestartgoingwtf. Its just like Rude Mood, EASY.
4/10/11: I just got RB3, so I decided to make an acc thread on here, and after only a day, I already have some decent scores :P 2nd place with 496K on OGAP (1st place stolen within a couple hours, Ill be sure to get it back), 8th place TTFAF with 495K (decent run, I think I hit bridge 1 and 2), 2nd place with 134K on Real by Bumblefoot (insanely hard song), 2nd place with 320K on Rude Mood (I can FC it easily, this was like my 3rd run), and a bunch of other songs which I did ok on, like Llama 5th place. I do expect to get a FGFC, but it probably wont be any time soon. I dont have any pics yet of any scores, or videos, but Ill definately start getting pics of my scores soon.

SH Leagues: 3rd place Season 12 GHWOR X Guitar League / 3rd place Season 12 GH3 X Guitar League

Last edited by marioluigi1994 on Fri May 30, 2014 3:48 am; edited 106 times in total
TimEbaysball  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very impressive! Welcome to the Rock Band side of ScoreHero

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice keep up the good work

gogogo fgfc!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xXxLagacyxXx wrote:

gogogo fgfc!!

Im hoping that I will FGFC this pretty quick, but right now, the game is just loving to piss me off, since I shouldve had a Crazy Train FC on my 1st run of today, but I choked after the solo somehow, and every time now, I miss the last note the stupid trills. 12 times in a row now >_>

SH Leagues: 3rd place Season 12 GHWOR X Guitar League / 3rd place Season 12 GH3 X Guitar League
J.J.  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marioluigi1994 wrote:
xXxLagacyxXx wrote:

gogogo fgfc!!

Im hoping that I will FGFC this pretty quick, but right now, the game is just loving to piss me off, since I shouldve had a Crazy Train FC on my 1st run of today, but I choked after the solo somehow, and every time now, I miss the last note the stupid trills. 12 times in a row now >_>

how the HELL do you get past the intro? that's honestly the hardest part for me
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Fantahstik Wii Friend Code: 226277035879
marioluigi1994  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J.J. wrote:
marioluigi1994 wrote:
xXxLagacyxXx wrote:

gogogo fgfc!!

how the HELL do you get past the intro? that's honestly the hardest part for me

I just use the hammerons on the strumming, because I cannot hit it strumming every note.

Only a few more tough songs left to FC, but these ones are much tougher :P

marioluigi1994  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOWWOWOWOWOWOW I seriously am owning RB3!! The only impossible tier song to FC is Caught In A Mosh! I only started going for the FGC today LOL, I expect a FGFC by the end of this week. Would a week be the fastest FGFC for RB3?

xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marioluigi1994 wrote:
WOWWOWOWOWOWOW I seriously am owning RB3!! The only impossible tier song to FC is Caught In A Mosh! I only started going for the FGC today LOL, I expect a FGFC by the end of this week. Would a week be the fastest FGFC for RB3?
At the pace you're going, a week most likely would be the fastest. Awesome job btw! You're ripping the impossible tier apart like a hot knife through butta...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm lol you are tearing through this. Btw, EliteWarrior500 got a FGFC in 6 days, so for <6 days lol. I am jealous of how fast you tore through Rainbow though, it took me a solid week on it's own
marioluigi1994  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The-B.O.D. wrote:
Umm lol you are tearing through this. Btw, EliteWarrior500 got a FGFC in 6 days, so for <6 days lol. I am jealous of how fast you tore through Rainbow though, it took me a solid week on it's own

That means Ill have to get it by friday O.o, I think that might happen lol, since Im getting pretty good at Caught In A Mosh, I hit the strumming solo part like a third of the time (lol, thats not very consistant), and I just need to get better with the end of the solo. I already had a -1 run >_>

Graf  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit....that's impressive

Go get that FGFC!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I HATE CAUGHT IN A MOSH. nuff said.

The-B.O.D.  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marioluigi1994 wrote:
I HATE CAUGHT IN A MOSH. nuff said.

Makes me happy I got lucky with that FC lol

FGFC real soon I bet. Have fun!
MehPlusRawr  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHAT THE FUCK HOW DID YOU GET ANTIBODIES -1 SIGHTREAD

Good luck.
marioluigi1994  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for epic goal.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 1 of 15

Jump to: