FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Odd FC progression... anybody else?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
popesweetjesus  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeftrockX3 wrote:
Headphones On bass is super tricky. I managed to fc it a couple of days ago, but man I had a bear of time trying to fc that on rb2; and I had like fcd stuff like no regrets by that time. lol

I fcd Joker and the Thief on guitar, but I can't fc good vibrations or smoke on the water. I blame hmx's sloppy charting on sotw's solo and I just can't seem to stop overstrumming that damn gv outro.

After hearing this, I had to go try Headphones On bass and I sightread fced it, really not that hard if you are good at BOO things were the first O is a hammeron.
popesweetjesus  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On RB2 guitar I've fced Tangled up in Blue and Welcome to the Neighborhood but I can't get Pump it Up or Mountain Song.

On RB1 I still don't have Learn to Fly or Wanted Dead or Alive although I've fced all the RB1 bonus songs and can consistantly fc Brainpower.

On Lego I got Make me Smile (in Lego Rock Band) 2nd try but it took me like 50 tries for You Give Love a Bad Name.

On RB3 Good Vibrations and Smoke on the Water each took me a good 40 tries while Me Enamora and Portions for Foxes took 2 tries each and Radar Love and Cold as Ice sightread.
The-B.O.D.  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have over 625 FC's on the Guitar Hero side, a Rock Band 3 FGFC, an Axis Bold As Love FAFC, and the first FC's of both Believing and Johnny Ace.

And I just spent over 3 hours trying to FC Testify (RatM) and didn't succeed.

I hate that chart.
Shaffx95  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The-B.O.D. wrote:
I have over 625 FC's on the Guitar Hero side, a Rock Band 3 FGFC, an Axis Bold As Love FAFC, and the first FC's of both Believing and Johnny Ace.

I hate that chart.

I hate it too. I FCed 74 songs in RB2 in two days, but i grinded Testify for a long time and didn't get it. It's one of the 10 songs im missing for a RB2 FGFC.

The Rock Band Master FC Breakdown Project: RB1 RB2
My Youtube Account: Click Here
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The-B.O.D. wrote:

I hate that chart.

Use the Hammer-ons. I did (Y)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I SRFC'd Jerry and I've Fc'd Buster Voodoo but i can't FC Misery Business
zage1337  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JagerbombsFTW wrote:
I SRFC'd Jerry and I've Fc'd Buster Voodoo but i can't FC Misery Business

If you are talking about guitar..than that's a funny joke

no seriously how can you FC Buster Voodoo, but not Misery Business..MB is a chord fest with short fast strum sections that can't even put a finger to BV's strumming parts.

Unless you mean you can't fc MB because you refuse to play that song.

JagerbombsFTW  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suck at the b,o,b,o strums for some reason on Misery Business. I always get -1's or -2's
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JagerbombsFTW wrote:
I suck at the b,o,b,o strums for some reason on Misery Business. I always get -1's or -2's
Conversely, I SRFCed it, and can't get either of those other two.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
TensionSpree  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't FC the trills in Man in the Box at all but most of the time (6/10 times on a good day I think it was) I can do the trills in Waking the Demon.

I can't alt-strum through the infamous chorus parts of Creep well, but I usually FC most of the strumming bursts in a DragonForce song.

Recent FCs: Man In The Box (Guitar)

Will not remove this in my signature until "Unholy Confessions" by Avenged Sevenfold is added to Rock Band DLC.
Started: July 31st, 2010
Still don't wanna remove it! Happy it's here, though!
anonymous_25  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TensionSpree wrote:
I can't FC the trills in Man in the Box at all but most of the time (6/10 times on a good day I think it was) I can do the trills in Waking the Demon.

I can't alt-strum through the infamous chorus parts of Creep well, but I usually FC most of the strumming bursts in a DragonForce song.

Creep has weird timing for the strumming...I think it's 16th triplet strumming but has offbeat note changes. Which can really throw you off.
Dragonforce is straight 16ths at a fast BPM (200)...easy.

It's the same scenario with Waking the demon & Man in the box. Man in the box's trill has weird timing (I believe it's triplets again) & Waking the Demon is just fast.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can FC Welcome Home, Killing Loneliness, No Control, most of the RB3 tier 0 and 1 songs, but cannot 5* Free Bird, SNAFF, Antibodies... And the eagle thing song.
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bulletti wrote:
I can FC Welcome Home, Killing Loneliness, No Control, most of the RB3 tier 0 and 1 songs, but cannot 5* Free Bird, SNAFF, Antibodies... And the eagle thing song.

Well that isn't really weird, since the songs you mentioned you cannot 5* aren't easy to 5* anyway. Freebird has the solo, SNAFF has the godawful chorus and antibodies is inconsistency hell.

If it was the other way round however, I would be a bit weirded out.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh. I thought I was just being weird.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: