FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Lists of the Un-FC'd RBN2 Keys Songs (33 Pro / 21 Standard)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Keys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobo111 wrote:
thesunfan wrote:
The only song RBN song with keys I bought, Chameleon Carnival has 3 hard parts ( ie, prats I have no idea what is going on even on 70% speed), but is not unFCable. no idea about the other two.
I saw Veil of Illumination Part 2, it's Un-FCable. Seriously, it makes Roundabout look like a fucking joke.
I've played Veil Of Illumination (Part 2) and the first minute of the beginning solo is literally a Roundabout mindfudge of sweeps, snakes, chimneys, random chords, and Jack Nicholson

EDIT: I totally forgot to post pics...AGAIN

Spaghetti Cat (I Weep For You) PRO

Code:
[url=http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd415/Gabe_Aleksiejew/PICT0351.jpg] Spaghetti Cat (I Weep For You)[/url] - xGaberadex

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I randomly sightread fced two of the new RBN2 songs on Keytar and saw them on the list, so:

The Curse

Code:
[url=http://i965.photobucket.com/albums/ae134/omimann/DSCF8164.jpg]The Curse[/url]

The Depths of Memory

Code:
[url=http://i965.photobucket.com/albums/ae134/omimann/DSCF8169.jpg]The Depths of Memory[/url]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thinks we can safely assume Veil of Illumination (part 2) will never be FC'd. Probably never gold-starred. That thing is ridiculous. Has anyone even passed it without no fail yet?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never say never!

But yeah, that's fucking ridiculous.
NfskMjmMal2  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might go as far to say that Veil of Illumination (Part 2) on keys is the hardest song on any instrument in all of RBN. It's been years since I've simply not been able to tell which order the notes are in, but Veil of Illumination has done it. I played it on Keytar on 70% speed, and got 87%. I could get 90% if I bothered to learn how to tap this one little part, but it doesn't matter really since it'll be near 20 NPS on full speed.
psymatiq  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawn of the condoms standard keys FC - H2O Psy

solo at 1:53

Cant really see how a video is worse than a picture. Note streak and everything is in it. And no got no picture, was taken from my stream.

Last edited by psymatiq on Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: H2O Psy PSN Name: Psym
sukergod  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psymatiq wrote:
dawn of the condoms standard keys fc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmKIt5qDnA4

solo at 1:53

do you have a screen pic? can you out it in the proper format like everyone else, would be a gret help.

thanks
TimEbaysball  

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Passing Bells
Willow of Tears

Code:
[url=http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f178/AAUdude2447/DSC00867.jpg]Passing Bells[/url]
[url=http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f178/AAUdude2447/DSC00874.jpg]Willow of Tears[/url]

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're just linking the proofs so there's really no reason why a video shouldn't be accepted. There's also no reason that people should have to put their proofs in the code format for you but that's beside the point.

sukergod  

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BobDole wrote:
You're just linking the proofs so there's really no reason why a video shouldn't be accepted. There's also no reason that people should have to put their proofs in the code format for you but that's beside the point.

Well thanks for the helpful post. I guess since others expect it in other threads cause its helpful then why should I not. A video is always going to be accepted, I just asked if he had a screen shot so I could put both there.

Again thanks for adding to the thread, if you are so concerned, then by all means you take this over, cause I only did it because no one else would.

Anyways, Lets just all get along please.

Updated to Tim's Post.
NfskMjmMal2  

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These new keys songs that they're coming out with are insane. Dreamchaser by Amberian dawn has a ridiculous solo. Can't exactly remember the chart, but I think it's pretty much Un-FCable even on Keytar. Also, Another Step by Andromeda has a keys solo that's almost as hard as Veil of Illumination (Part 2). It's another song where I can't tell which order the notes are in.
TimEbaysball  

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give It Up! Give It Up!
Eden

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

me#1 huge pictures >__>

Code:
[url=http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm291/INV4DER/alaskakeysFC.jpg]Alaska[/url]

Just standard keys, I'm not good enough to go for pro stuff yet, but it shouldn't be too hard for anyone that is decent. (It's only 90 notes in the first minute or so.) EDIT: there's already two 100%s on the XPK leaderboard.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Machine Gun Kisses
Country Song
Riptide Resort
Arctica

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alaska (PRO)
Machine Gun Kisses (PRO)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Keys All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: