FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hot Skitty on Wailord Action needs a good Drummer! (RB3 360)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LethalFishEater  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyCherub wrote:
HomelessCarl wrote:
well i wouldnt mind helping just need to know a schedule that we all stick to.

We haven't worked one out yet really, but I'm all for a fixed schedule because it keeps the band together. We'd be starting the first week of May when I get back from university.
Well, my AP tests are sort of going on during that time (lol high school, yes), so I'd like it pushed back a week. Friday the 13th (le gasp!) work?
>tfw you will never have as many posts as bjw ;_;
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FoshOtter
NavyCherub  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm OK with that.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
thewinnerisgeeg wrote:
iHomer wrote:
I was rejected because I am on a team already, which is understandable. Good luck to you guys

Well, doesn't that mean I should be rejected? Along with Patu? >__________________________>

Have a good time, Zman!

The team deal is just because it's like you're devoting more time to being a session musician than you are to your actual band. If you just want to be part of big FBFCs without the tribulations of being in a set line-up band that's all well and good and you can be session musicians all you want.

Nvay, Fish and I are after an actual band and would like to focus on that. I'm wondering if a mix of the ideas would work, like having session drummers with the three of us. (Which would of course make all of you valid candidates.) However that kinda goes against the ideal of a set band so I don't know.

Well if you're thinking about having me as a session drummer, then I'm alright with that. Just hit me up sometime when you guys actually start and I'll join if I'm not busy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MrMilksop94
HomelessCarl  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyCherub wrote:
I'm OK with that.

This.

My RB Accomplishments/Banners

THIS DOESN'T LEAVE THIS SIG TILL HARMONIX PUTS KARN EVIL 9 IN RB3.
NavyCherub  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HomelessCarl wrote:
This.

Come to #bannerhero so we can talk about stuff and things, inv4der says you already know how.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could give it try. I've been trying to find a team or a band who needs a drummer (it's tough, so many drummers on Rock Band). I'm free most days besides Wednesday, and some Saturdays (depends if one of my good friends is up for playing, usually she isn't).

I'm currently 4th on the RB3 Pro Drums Leaderboards and here's my DLLCQuickplay if you need it:

http://dlcquickplay.com/user/hginct14

GT: HGinCT14

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will do it if you accept that I'm terrible.

<-------NEWEST
I am a 'Debbie Downer.'
inv4der  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nvay told me to post so I guess I'll ask for confirmation of HomelessCarl's seriousness. As he was (admittedly as a joke, since we certainly were not expecting him to volunteer) suggested to the other two by me as the obvious first choice, and we know he can fit into #bannerhero well enough, we're inclined to choose him. However that assumes he's serious about it, which is what I want to confirm.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Carl isn't serious I'll be the drummer.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
HomelessCarl  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
Nvay told me to post so I guess I'll ask for confirmation of HomelessCarl's seriousness. As he was (admittedly as a joke, since we certainly were not expecting him to volunteer) suggested to the other two by me as the obvious first choice, and we know he can fit into #bannerhero well enough, we're inclined to choose him. However that assumes he's serious about it, which is what I want to confirm.

I was being serious, I'm sorry i haven't been to this thread in a while it entirely slipped my mind. Also considering I have been on a different computer for a few months I haven't been entirely inclined to going to #bannerhero much although I really should drop in soon. (miss you guys [especially nikolai ]

My RB Accomplishments/Banners

THIS DOESN'T LEAVE THIS SIG TILL HARMONIX PUTS KARN EVIL 9 IN RB3.
Nikolai3035  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HomelessCarl wrote:
(miss you guys [especially nikolai ]

Awww <3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: