FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Frequency Calibration on RB2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hoonose  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:34 am    Post subject: Frequency Calibration on RB2 Reply with quote

So I'm trying to do an auto vocals bot for RB 2 for my final project for a Microcontroller class. I had a question about the mechanics for the vocals.

How are the vocals calibrated on RB2? As in, how does the line on the track correspond to frequencies? Is it individually calibrated per song, or is it always the same correspondence between positions and frequencies? If it's the former, can the calibration change within the song?

I ask because I've been replaying the same song, with what is supposed to be the same frequency, but it seems to be corresponding to different positions on the track. Has anyone else experienced this? Or is it just the pitch correction doing something weird?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: