FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Overall Solo FC Count Leaderboards (Updated April 6, 2012)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
uSound  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guitar: 74
Bass: 104
Vocals: 83
Drums: 577
Keys: 10 (keytar)

Total: 848

I just skimmed the thread so I'm not sure on if I'll even be on any leaderboard but drums. Hopefully I'm at least on that one. lol.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
bclare  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

665 bass. Shit everything else (175 vox)
arvain  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BobDole wrote:
I'm pretty sure TimEbaysBall literally has the most FCs on every instrument because he is by far the most dedicated FC whore in the community. I think he has literally played every song on every instrument

Most RB fcs, definitely x) crazy ! I am playing everything on everything ever, on both H and X too though (yeah right, I down own that many songs. still )

Anyway, count me in, I think it'll be funny to see me right at the bottom of your list, in terms of fc count.

Thank goodness I kept track of those :

Guitar : 248/306
Bass : 265/306
Drumz : 232/306
Vox : 300/302

Hopefully this'll be the motivation I need to go through Lego rock band on drums/gtr/bass !

gogogo people, have fun ^^
BobDole  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]
I can agree with that, shall we say about 750 FCs? I think 500 would be too lenient, but 1000 is a bit too high.[/quote

That's probably good.

Quote:
Lol, I had like 5 minutes to work something together, I shoulda waited until I got home. I realise how silly they look. Also you say it's odd that I used a bar graph-I'm open to whatever makes this look best, so what do you think would look better?

I don't really think it looks bad, just that I would have gone with a simple list instead. The graphs look cool though; you should keep them.

Quote:

Hell no. That would be silly in the worst kind of way. I could just go FC Charlene on the RB1, 2 and 3 disc for 3 FCs and etc. So, if you FC a song in multiple game engines, it only counts as one FC.

Thank you. I was pretty sure you would say something like that but I wanted to make sure. I think most people are on the same page with this anyway so it shouldn't be a big deal.

Quote:
I fear his arrival in this thread, everyone will be eaten alive by his monsterous FC count

I want him to come; should give me the motivation to finally get more guitar FCs than him, which is something I probably would have already done if I had actually been trying for the past few months. I think he's definitely going to stretch some of the ranges though (especially overall) which should be funny/cool to see. There's just nobody even close to his level of dedication when it comes to FC whoring.

Oh yeah and I was about to post the GH version of this but my browser crashed right near the end of my post, destroying several paragraphs of typing. As a result I am annoyed and will wait until at least tomorrow if not the next day to post said topic.

inv4der  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 356 Bass FCs counting up the stuff in my thread alone, I'll check what I have in terms of unposted FCs.

EDIT: I'm having trouble finding my stuff to make a definite total with, so I guess I'll just go from 356 on. >__>

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graphs, rules, OP and more have been updated

Also arvain, can I quickly clarify something? On your FC counts, all your numbers are split into two, what is that mean't to mean? I've added them together for now, but correct me if I'm wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Also arvain, can I quickly clarify something? On your FC counts, all your numbers are split into two, what is that mean't to mean? I've added them together for now, but correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm almost positive that the second number represents the total number of songs that he owns, given that it's the same for guitar/bass/drums and then 4 less for vocals (taking that to mean that he owns 4 instrumentals like YYZ, Satch Boogie, etc.). There's also the fact that the first number is never higher than the second but because he's good at everything it's always reasonably close.

Oh and about updating, I would suggest planning it out to be once a week on a specific day. I'm basing this off of the fact that Jleggy runs his GH FC rivalry that way and it works very well IMO. Whatever you do please don't base it off what I've been doing in the un-FCed RBN thread for most of it's existence, which is to not have a plan at all and to just update whenever you feel like it and/or when it seems like people are getting impatient for an update.

Steadysphere  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDIT: Okay, i might be late for school, but I have fixed everything to do with arvain's counts now *phew*

And yeah, that sounds like a good idea, I'll update the thread again this time next week.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BobDole wrote:
Quote:

I'm almost positive that the second number represents the total number of songs that he owns, given that it's the same for guitar/bass/drums and then 4 less for vocals (taking that to mean that he owns 4 instrumentals like YYZ, Satch Boogie, etc.). There's also the fact that the first number is never higher than the second but because he's good at everything it's always reasonably close.

yes sorry, should've added this, but you're correct. Caprici di diablo, YYZ, Sabotage and Next to you rb1 on-disc = dumb. I'll probably import Lego eventually, but not rb1, screw that

And "reasonably close" probably, but I have yet to start LRB on drums-gtr-bass Work sucks, not enough time to play xD

edit : it's on vox that I have 300 fcs *runs away to work*
inv4der  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: The Overall Solo FC Count Leaderboards (Work in Progress Reply with quote

Steadysphere wrote:
To qualify for a single instrument leaderboard, you must have at least 350 FCs on that instrument.

I'm sure that this wasn't intentionally to allow my spot on the bass board, but if it was, I hope for the others' sake it won't be following my count. I think I'm gonna try to get on the overall board by bass alone before I count my other instruments.

(For the record I have at least 100 OMBs with G/D/B/V.)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohai I'm Tim:

Drums: 1717

Guitar: 1574

Vocals: 2181

Bass: 2134

Keyboard: 188

My actual total number of FCs is 9033 but I guess we're not counting PRO FCs so my total FC count here would be 7794

EDIT: Just read the OP, yes I highly request PRO instruments be added

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey shane, add me for 62 keytar fcs, raising my total to 1675

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kingyami3SH
anonymous_25  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drums: 659

Bass: 967

Keyboard (keytar): 50

Overall: 2087

If I need to post my other instruments below 350 FCs for the overall leaderboards just tell me.

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
arvain  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadysphere wrote:
To qualify for a single instrument leaderboard, you must have at least 350 FCs on that instrument.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 2 of 20

Jump to: