FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Timeline Resurrection?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All updated. New unanswered question at the bottom, please read.

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
Prong1978  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rock Band Timeline Wiki wrote:

2009-12-15 - First The Beatles: Rock Band & All DLC up to this date OMBFC'ed by Prong1978

It should be pointed out that this is on HARD as the current wording incorrectly implies that it was on Expert.
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prong1978 wrote:
Rock Band Timeline Wiki wrote:

2009-12-15 - First The Beatles: Rock Band & All DLC up to this date OMBFC'ed by Prong1978

It should be pointed out that this is on HARD as the current wording incorrectly implies that it was on Expert.

Fixed.

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if it has been mentioned in the timeline but if not...I reckon the Rockband.scorehero.com community vocals project Foreplay/long time FC should feature since it took a lot of effort & participation from plenty of people to do.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont know if this was intentionally left out but, i noticed that homelesscarl's wahnthac drum fc is not there, however the ombfc is. obviously the omb is significant but i was thinking the drum fc was equally so. happened 7/14/10 btw.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carltheshredder wrote:
i dont know if this was intentionally left out but, i noticed that homelesscarl's wahnthac drum fc is not there, however the ombfc is. obviously the omb is significant but i was thinking the drum fc was equally so. happened 7/14/10 btw.

Probably isn't listed since it wasn't the first. (Unless you're of the opinion that g-rad cheated, but that's been heavily debated and we don't want to get into it again.)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
Carltheshredder wrote:

Probably isn't listed since it wasn't the first. (Unless you're of the opinion that g-rad cheated, but that's been heavily debated and we don't want to get into it again.)
oh yeah i totally forgot about that; i suppose its best to leave that one unlisted.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

10,000 Expert FCs on 6/26/11

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teeth Face Outerspace was actually FC'ed by noobiOwnu81 first, not PD
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RTS Deathreaper
TimEbaysball  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thrasher - Evile

First ever Thrasher FBFC on June 27, 2011

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All updated/fixed. Also, if anyone has pictures/vids of ANY of these accomplishments, please update it (since anyone can).

HerbieHero wrote:
TimEbaysball  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First ever Riot Act and Embedded FBFCs done on June 29th, 2011

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Choosing to disregard accomplishments from somebody who has been banned, temp banned, or even rocker'd makes this thing sort of pointless in my opinion. Banned or not, unless they cheated to reach the accomplishment, it's still a valid achievement.

You can't really say "yeah, guy a did it first but we don't like him... So the first FC of this song was by guy b"
Check out some of my guides:
Guide To Rasing SH Score Rank - http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=73482&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
I try to make electronic music: Http://www.myspace.com/soundteq
Almost 60 GH5 XFCs
BobDole  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Choosing to disregard accomplishments from somebody who has been banned, temp banned, or even rocker'd makes this thing sort of pointless in my opinion. Banned or not, unless they cheated to reach the accomplishment, it's still a valid achievement.

You can't really say "yeah, guy a did it first but we don't like him... So the first FC of this song was by guy b"

I second this. I'll be honest, it kind of annoys me how this community seems to like denying history whenever any kind of big first belongs to a banned user. Facts are facts.

PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

- (4/1/10) 1st How We'd Look on Paper Drums FC
- (7/7/10) 1st How We'd Look on Paper OMBFC
- (7/30/10) 1st Bat Country OMBFC
- (8/13/10) 1st Push Push (Lady Lightning) OMBFC
- (8/14/10) 1st One Rainy Wish OMBFC
- (9/19/10?) 1st Best of You OMBFC
- (10/6/10) 1st Arcaedion GS*
- (11/22/10) 1st Crazy Train OMBFC
- (11/25/10) 1st Llama OMBFC
- (12/4/10) 1st Guns of Summer Pro Drums GS*
- (4/17/11) 1st Run to the Hills (Original Version) OMBFC
- (5/21/11) 1st Curse of the Werewolf Drums FC
- (5/22/11) 1st Curse of the Werewolf OMBFC
- (5/30/11) 1st Wasted Years OMBFC
- (6/20/11) 1st Roundabout OMBFC
- (6/26/11) 1st Scream OMBFC

All by me, of course. I put an asterisk next to the GS's because I don't know if they would count or not.

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: