FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Timeline Resurrection?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RushJunkie3  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You Should Be Dancing First Guitar FC. Done by me, 12-16-2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZhdWW_06xE

Stays in my signature until another Rush album comes out as DLC.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LeddyGee2112 PSN Name: LeddyGee2112
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ALL UPDATED

Things that need to be answered/updated
-When did cirkit first FC Hammer Smashed face Bass?
-Who first FC'd Working Man's red roll on drums, and when?
-When did ProfessorJoe FC In Memory on Bass?
-Dates for Tim's progressing FC count accomplishments going from 1000 to 9000. There will be a lot... There are also other people with over 1000 FCs too, but they need to post
-When did strikebowler OMBFC Visions?
-Who was the first player to OMBFGFC L:RB and when?
-Omar's TGSTK Bass FAFC, I don't know who this player is. Nothing comes up on search

*Note: I will not add any FC count accomplishment under 1000 to prevent too many FC count accomplishments. I will add a progressing FC count accomplishment only every 1000 FCs. Whether they will be by 1000 or 500 is still being decided, but for now, it's at 1000.

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...

Last edited by DarthFizz on Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarthFizz wrote:
-Who was the first player to OMBFGFC TB:RB/L:RB and when?
-Omar's TGSTK Bass FAFC, I don't know who this player is. Nothing comes up on search
-I'm 99.9% sure Rtsdeathreaper was the first player to OMBFGFC TB:RB on 2/25/10.
-I'm also 99.9% sure this is the Omar you're talking about (he's the only Omar I know)? Apparently he loves the RB/GH YouTube community

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm kind of confused with the FC count thing.. but would I count myself for having 1000+ Vocals FCs? I wouldn't think so considering Tim has over 2000, but I'm going to make a post anyways to clear my confusion here. :s

Thanks.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LeddyGee2112 PSN Name: LeddyGee2112
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xGaberadex wrote:
-I'm 99.9% sure Rtsdeathreaper was the first player to OMBFGFC TB:RB on 2/25/10.
-I'm also 99.9% sure this is the Omar you're talking about (he's the only Omar I know)? Apparently he loves the RB/GH YouTube community

Thank you sir. :>

RushJunkie3 wrote:
I'm kind of confused with the FC count thing.. but would I count myself for having 1000+ Vocals FCs? I wouldn't think so considering Tim has over 2000, but I'm going to make a post anyways to clear my confusion here. :s

It kind of works like this:

[Player] has reached 1000+ [Instrument] FCs

For example:

TimEbaysball has reached 2000 Bass FCs

However, I was mainly using this for Overall FC count, but any instrument is fine too. You must first reach 1000 FCs, then every 500 FCs, another announcement will be made in the timeline.

Another example:

Punkarella has reached 2000 Overall FCs

The Overall FCs will appear in the OMB list as well as the # of OMBFCs. It's just an idea because I was seeing a couple of them in the timeline. I'm not sure if this idea will still go into affect yet. I want to hear people's opinions on this idea.

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
RushJunkie3  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh okay, I got it. I need to count up all my non vocal FCs, because I have NO idea what it will be. <_<

Seems like a pretty cool idea, I'm all for it.

inv4der  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I only have maybe 850 FCs with proof, I'm sure I hit 1000 a long while back, probably around the release of RB3. Should I just get back to you when I have it all counted up?

Also my old band Hot Skitty On Wailord Action was the first to FBFC Action, Aliens Exist, Kung Fu Fighting, Burn NIN, The Final Countdown, In Too Deep, Suddenly I See, and a few others, you can find the dates here probably. (We were first on every LRB song other than A-Punk that we did do. >__>)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In regards to the above post, are we planning to include every 1000-FC milestone? I hit that in October or something...are we really gonna include everyone to get 1000 FCs or am I just being silly?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aug 19th, 2010: HomelessCarl OMBFCed WaHNtHaC
Feb. 18th, 2010: PD OMBFCs Image of the Invisible
Jan. 07, 2010: Strike OMBFCs Visions

EDIT: Actually, I got Carl's and Strike's for ya.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
B-Fuzz  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a few for ya:

- I'm pretty sure Cirkit FCed HSF Bass on release date

- TheSoundDefense was the first to OMBFGFC TB:RB, not rts

- We Accidentally TB:RB's Beatles FBFGFC should probably be mentioned (not sure on date)

I'll edit this or post again if I remember any more (which I probably will)

EDIT: - Xemhanort was the first to OMBFGFC LRB, on October 28, 2010 as far as I know

Last edited by B-Fuzz on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The FBFGFC was on Jan. 30, 2010.

Of course, don't forget all the Drum FCs from the Un-FCed thread that aren't accounted for (like Magic Bus).

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Steadysphere  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno if you're still counting FC counts, but anyways.

I achieved 1000 Guitar FCs on the 3rd of February 2011, and 2000 Overal FCs on the 25th of February.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I know this is going to sound dick-ish and I apologize, but why exactly is the You Should Be Dancing guitar FC worthy of this? It's just a random moderately hard FC that's nowhere near the level of everything else from the time period (the similarly "easy" songs closer to the top of the list were far more appropriate back in 2008 when people weren't as good). As evidence I present the following:

Quote:
2010-11-03 - First Rock Band 3 FGFC by elitewarrior500
2010-11-16 - First Chasing The Light FC by JPrez44
2010-12-16 - First You Should Be Dancing FC by RushJunkie3
2011-02-14 - First Devoid of Thought FC by ukog-monkey
2011-02-15 - First Baptized By Fire FC by ukog-monkey
2011-03-04 - First Rock Band 374/374 FSFC by elitewarrior500!

You just cannot make an argument for You Should Be Dancing belonging in this company. No offense to you RushJunkie3 but I just don't think we should be adding any old random kinda hard FC to this. It should be only for big, notable accomplishments in the community; notice that everything else in the quoted text lives up to this standard. While it is true that there are some similarly easy FCs listed near the top, those FCs were actually notable (and therefore appropriate additions) back in their time due to people not being as good at the game.

Also I disagree with listing everybody who has 1000+ overall FCs because I feel like way too many people have done that. It might be appropriate to list people with 1000+ FCs on each individual instrument since of course there aren't so many of those, but that still might be overkill. Of course if you're just listing who was first to each 1000 milestone it's probably going to be TimEbaysball all the way.

However if you're going to do it, I think you should just make lists for 1000 (instrument) FCs players like this:

1000+ guitar FCs:

(person) - FC count
(person) - FC count
etc.

1000+ bass FCs:

(person) - FC count
(person) - FC count
etc.

etc.

Listed in descending order by FC count obviously. I feel that this would be more efficient than listing each individual player "has reached xxxx FCs." Actually the more that I think about it I feel that this is a worthy thing to track, but that it does not belong in this timeline. I think that it should be an entirely separate thing; an FC count leaderboard if you will. I say this because the date at which the person reached xxxx FCs just seems completely irrelevant to me, while their actual current count seems much more interesting/worthy of tracking on some kind of regularly updated leaderboard similar to Jleggy's FC rivalry on the GH side. Let me know what you think about this.

bclare  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a number of errors in the list you inherited.

The most glaring is

2008-08-11 - First Run to the Hills FC by THABEAST721

This was actually the date that THABEAST721 got his FGFC. It was certainly not the first time that anyone had FCed RttH

The earliest RttH FC that I can see on brief inspection here is Cyclone on Dec 28, 2007, but there might be earlier ones that were replaced by higher scores, or not submitted, or on different platforms (I'm not gonna check everything).

Also, I'll second/third the idea that FC counts should probably not be included. FGFCs sure, but there are so many people with large numbers of FCs that it would be tedious to count everyone.

Last point: PD527 OMBFC of Embedded is probably notable enough, as is perhaps gugelhupf's OMBFC of Hammer Smashed Face; I don't know exact dates for either of those though.

Last edited by bclare on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bclare PSN Name: bclare1729
Steadysphere  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BobDole wrote:
I think that it should be an entirely separate thing; an FC count leaderboard if you will. I say this because the date at which the person reached xxxx FCs just seems completely irrelevant to me, while their actual current count seems much more interesting/worthy of tracking on some kind of regularly updated leaderboard similar to Jleggy's FC rivalry on the GH side. Let me know what you think about this.

I agree with this, considering the high calibre of accomplishments in this, I thought FC counts shouldn't be here. Not that its not an accomplishment or anything to get like 1000 FCs, but this timeline seems to be for extremely difficult or important FCs at the time. It would certainly peak my interest in working on my FC count again. I could make one when I get back from school later, but if anyone else wants to go ahead.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: