FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Scoretracking for Dragonforce not up?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FurySH  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:29 pm    Post subject: Scoretracking for Dragonforce not up? Reply with quote

I see people putting in scores for them, but when i go to insert my scores, they arent there, just wondering if maybe its glitched, or Im just dumb

megallica  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Scoretracking for Dragonforce not up? Reply with quote

FurySH wrote:
I see people putting in scores for them, but when i go to insert my scores, they arent there, just wondering if maybe its glitched, or Im just dumb

you're looking in the RB3 DLC section, not full platform DLC, right?

they're there on my manage scores page, so i would think they should be on yours too

if you don't see them right away, search for them with ctrl+f

if it doesn't show up that way, then maybe there is something wrong with your page specifically, idk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Scoretracking for Dragonforce not up? Reply with quote

megallica wrote:
FurySH wrote:

you're looking in the RB3 DLC section, not full platform DLC, right?

they're there on my manage scores page, so i would think they should be on yours too

if you don't see them right away, search for them with ctrl+f

if it doesn't show up that way, then maybe there is something wrong with your page specifically, idk

yeah i found them now, but they werent there earlier, hmm anyways i guess this thread can be locked now

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: