FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Lists of the Un-FCed RBN2 Guitar/Bass Songs (1 G LEFT)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chameleon Carneval - Andromeda
Video (Not the best quality; I suggest you try looking for a better one)
Hard Part(s): quick bursts of strumming throughout most of first half of the song (the first of which is at 1:18), 3:14-3:21, 3:54-3:56, 4:03-4:08, 4:22-4:30, 4:52-4:54

The song starts out with simple fretting, but doesn't start getting difficult until the 1:20 mark, where you're hit with the first of a few quick strumming bursts. They usually follow the pattern of 3-4 triplets, then the lower notes have a 3-note burst (or 4 if you count the higher note of the triplet), and end with a 5-note burst to a sustain. This particular pattern shows up quite a few times during the first half of the song, but you won't see them again after the last one at 2:44. The next hard part is near the 3-minute mark, and it is an 7-second long section of quad zig-zags leading into ascending triplets. The quads do move around some, so be careful about ghost-noting. The next hard part is effectively right at the start of the solo, an odd pattern of a descending triplet into a mini-trill. Another calm stretch, and then there is a RB trill at about the 25% mark of the solo, which moves to fretting, and then ends with the same triplet-trill pattern seen at the beginning of the solo. The next hard part is a fast YO trill to triplets to a slower YO trill at about the 77% mark of the solo, which then moves to YB and BO trilling, which then moves to descending triplets that close out the solo. THat same triplet-trill pattern plays one last time, and then you're home free for the rest of the song.

Short version: Odd strumming pattern for the first half of the song, odd and difficult fretting for the second half of the song.

Queen Bee - Tina Guo
Video
Hard parts: :09-:57, 1:25-1:35, 1:46-end of song.

HOLY FRETTING, BATMAN! From start to finish, this song only has TWO places where the action lets up for the guitar, and you'd better milk them for all they're worth. The actual fretting parts themselves are a mass of sweeps, triplets, quads, and zig-zags. The first part also has strumming that moves to trills, which move back to strumming, and then to trills, and then to zig-zags. The 10-second part in the middle is a GY trill, which transitions into strumming along the frets. The final part starts off with Zig-zags on GRY, then to RYB, and then to YBO, and then back to a similar pattern as the start, only this time the fretting is riddled with strummed notes. Work your fretting arm out, boys and girls, or you won't make it to the end on this one.

Short version: LOTS of fretting throughout practically the entire song, with strumming and strummed notes thrown in (1st and 2nd parts, respectively).

Also, I would highly suggest you make a wiki page to document who's got what FCs, like what BobDole did. Far easier than having them all on the OP.

(Note: The short versions for this and bluefusion are just brief synopses of hard songs that you put in the OP; the descriptions themselves should go in the wiki page when you make it)

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
DragoonXD  

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Window (Guitar)
The Window (Bass)
Hey I (Guitar)
Beat Fly (Bass)
Beat Fly (Guitar)

More coming when I get off my lazy ass.

bclare  

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are we describing a song that has been FCed? (Chameleon Carneval)
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:

Because whether or not it's FC'ed has absoutely no bearing on it's difficulty?

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
bclare  

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
bclare wrote:

Because whether or not it's FC'ed has absoutely no bearing on it's difficulty?

And this is still the list of unFCed songs. If you just want to describe hard songs, try the top 100 hardest FCs list.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was assuming it would run similar to Dole's thread, unless he just wants to put the descriptions in there as well.

TimEbaysball  

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katsushika (Bass)
Queen Bee (Bass)
Passing Bells (Guitar)
Stay Alive (Bass)

I like how nobody has posted Passing Bells on bass. I didn't take a picture cause everybody and their mom has FCed it.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will update this thread soon. However, don't expect me to update more frequently than this because let's face it - SH isn't a very active place anymore and at this pace this list won't get the point where it's getting unmanageable any time soon either way.

@voidedalive2x
I really suggest you write descriptions for the top 100 thread. There are like 95 songs in need of it.
Also, I won't create a wiki. I don't know how to do it and I don't feel like doing it. Sorry.

On a last note, I will keep track of the number of FCs people have gotten, don't worry.
elitewarrior500  

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSnOWwaSbCs Willow of tears Guitar

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have videos of all Andromeda Guitar FC's on my Youtube Channel. Just FC'ed Another Step for the last one.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
TimEbaysball  

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Hate(Bass)
Give It Up! Give It Up!(Bass)
Eden(Bass)
Another Step(Bass)
Give It Up! Give It Up!(Guitar)
Dreamchaser (Bass)

Perre wrote:
I will update this thread soon.

Why say you're going to update it when you're not? It's been over a month.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Artica Bass FC
Burning Hearts Bass FC
Machine Gun Kisses Guitar FC - BassFC
Mayhem Bass FC
Sick Sick Sick Guitar FC - Bass FC
Too Little Too Late - Bass FC
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Sandstorm846
inv4der  

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just in case this ever does update, here's my first contribution.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alaska - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKOoWN03aSU

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kind of surprised I FC'd most of these.

Burning Hearts (Guitar)
Too Little Too Late (Guitar)
Magnolia (Guitar)
Go North (Guitar)
Country Song (Guitar)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 3 of 53

Jump to: