FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
meister- WAHNTHAC Bass FC, They're Red Hot Guitar FC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
meister  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fury- The parts I hate most are in the chorueses where it started with Y-B-G then the hopo chords. I missed on those than any other parts I think and there were like 5 of those in the song the worst one was the last time when it was after that YBO chord sustain that was also the end of an OD phrase. Haha the last 3 runs I had before I submitted my league score I think I missed there twice

Hobo- All this epic stuff is happening in St Cloud me getting all these bass FCs and you with stuff like inside the fire pro drums

Mastacracker- I was missing a bunch all over the song and I kept trying to find different methods of playing it until I found one I was comfortable with. Then I was rarely missing during the chorus so I was getting pretty far into the song nearly every attempt. You should try the leagues sometime! It is fun actually having direct competition

Deftrock- Caught in a Mosh is laughing at me >_>

Edit:

3/10
this morning I hadn't even come close to gold starring Caught in a Mosh. Since it is the only really hard song left for me to FC I decided to try it for a little while. just doing real runs to see what I needed practice on. After a few runs I FCed the bridge! But unfortunately for me I'm better at that than the rest of the song xD. I ended up getting a -5 on the rest of the song. I need help with the verses, I am bad at keeping track of where I am at strumming-wise during them so then when the notes change I overstrum or miss some notes. Anyone have tips for it? I actually FCed them in practice mode after a while but I am not consistent at all. All in all, I went from nowhere near gold stars to a technical FC in a day!

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
Mastacraker  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried, Failed tried some more failed harder. Tried a little harder & my Strumbar brakes GTFO.

By this I hate CiaM. Destroying my World tour guitar
Hopefully I can fixxx this. Think I have to turnaround the strumbar and then be lucky I don't have to alt strum that much.

But I found out for me downstrumming the switching parts goes fairly well. The longer same notes I altstrum to save my arm a little. Also on the Downstrum part I put my fingers more pointing to my strumbar then the neck of the guitar. So I'm pretty done wit CiaM now.

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mastacraker
meister  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3/13
I was amazed at how quickly I improved at this song. The bridge is pretty easy, I FCed it in practice 4 times in a row yesterday. But the hardest part for me was the three verses. I was not discouraged when this happened to me, because it seems to be the usual for me with all the hard songs :p

After that I took a break and was talking to gladiators; told him I was about to FC CiaM because I just had my stupid miss. 15 minutes later, this happened.

dogfoodnyc wrote:
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
FurySH  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice, FGFC is in the bag

gladiators16  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FurySH wrote:
very nice, FGFC is in the bag
What this fine gentleman said

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
meister  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeftrockX3 wrote:
I saw this on the leaderboards. Congratulations, I knew this was giving you a hard time. Is the bridge the stupid fast strumming? I had a fc outside of that yesterday

Anyway, you have to get this FGFC or risk not being a cool guy.

it wasn't really giving me problems, lol. I only was trying to FC it for a few days. The bridge is the fast strumming part, but that part was easy for me, FCed it 4 times in a row in practice, and it was my 3rd time FCing past the bridge before I got the FC.

The only song that could stop me from the FGFC now is the killing moon >_<

dogfoodnyc wrote:
s2kmatt  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

meister wrote:
The bridge is the fast strumming part, but that part was easy for me

yeah that parts easy lol, I hit the BO shit on sightread and I hit it 3 of the 7 times I've played the song lol.

You've already gotten the other hard songs, so you can definitely FGFC

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not going to say I am close to FCing The Killing Moon, but I just FCed the bridge in practice O_o

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Hobo111  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go FC now.
Mastacraker  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somebody got an Epic Fc blast. Hopefully someday I can put myself to FC that song. If I'm ever capeable of doing it though.

So I suppose now a mop up on the FGFC

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mastacraker
meister  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3/14 I improved at this song quickly too Mr. Green

dogfoodnyc wrote:

Last edited by meister on Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Steadysphere  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn bro, you're close to TKM. Keep at it dude you can do it

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3/15 After a few -1s I finally got this song finished. Nothing I don't know if I can FC left, so FGFC soon!

Mastacracker- I didn't really get an FC blast ha ha. I hardly played at all for like 2 years and then leagues started and I was FCing a lot of the hard songs for that, then after I got knocked out I only had a couple hard songs left so I went for them

dogfoodnyc wrote:
anonymous_25  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 20 of 22

Jump to: