FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Overall Solo FC Count Leaderboards (Updated April 6, 2012)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeachBum187  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:54 pm    Post subject: The Overall Solo FC Count Leaderboards (Updated April 6, 201 Reply with quote

This thread has been created mainly for the purpose of tracking FC counts. It was brought up in the timeline thread, which people agreed isn't the place to list all the people with significant amounts of FCs. However, this thread can keep track of that and give some kind of competitiveness to it as well.

Overall FC count means how many songs you've FC'd on guitar, bass, vocals, drums and keys. I dunno if you guys want me to track Pro Instruments, but if there's significant request I'll start adding them.

Some rules before we begin...

1.)To qualify for the overall leaderboards, you must have at least 750 FCs on all instruments. To qualify for a single instrument leaderboard, you must have at least 350 FCs on that instrument. The only exception is keys which, due to the limited amount of songs available right now, the qualifying limit is only 50 FCs.

2.)This leaderboard takes place over all games, meaning if you FC'd a song on any of the discs, RB1/2/3/Lego/Green Day/Beatles/ACDC, it will count. However, you can't FC a song in multiple engines and count it as multiple FCs. FCing one song in multiple engines means it's still only one FC. If this were allowed, you could FC something like Charlene on all the engines and gain like 7 FCs, which is stupid obviously.

3.)I will not tolerate rude behavior if you are impaitent that I'm not updating. If anything, I won't add you to this thread so keep it civil.

Now without further ado, here are the leaderboards...

Last edited by BeachBum187 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:48 am; edited 73 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Beach Bum187
kingyami3  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok well i have:
664 Guitar FCs
736 Bass FCs
152 Vocal FCs
61 Drum FCs
0 Keys FCs

1613 for a total

if you want me to break them down further into like disc/rbn/dlc, i will

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kingyami3SH
FurySH  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

question before i list, keys fcs have to be on keys? or is keytar acceptable?

guitar-421
bass-499
vocals- 403
drums- 109
keys- 22 if you count keytar, 0 if not

total- 1454 (1432 if you dont count keytar)

Last edited by FurySH on Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Steadysphere  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kingyami3 wrote:
if you want me to break them down further into like disc/rbn/dlc, i will

Nah dude, don't worry about it. Unless you guys want me to break it down further, but i think it'll be fine at just FC counts for now.

FurySH wrote:
question before i list, keys fcs have to be on keys? or is keytar acceptable?

Keytar is allowed in first OMBFCs and first FBFCs in the community thread. So I don't see why not. Keep it coming guys, I'll work on the spreadsheet etc. at around 10 people.

EDIT: Also, if you guys could list your FCs in this order, it will cause much less confusion for me as it's in this order on the spreadsheets. I listed Evan as having 403 drum FCs cos of this

Guitar
Bass
Vocals
Drums
Keys

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 1257 guitar FCs and 0 of everything else (not that I've never FCed shit on the other instruments, I just don't keep track of it). I really think there should be individual instrument leaderboards too (with a 500 FC minimum) but I'm probably in the minority with my attitude of totally not giving a shit about other instruments. Seriously, besides playing bass online occasionally to be nice I haven't played other instruments in Rock Band at all for a long time.

You would have all of the data to do this anyway since people are giving you their FC numbers for all instruments. It might be a little extra work but I don't think it would be too bad.

I would also like to see this done on the GH side but there aren't nearly as many FC whores over there so it probably wouldn't be all that interesting. I might try it anyway.

RushJunkie3  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

786 Guitar
719 Bass
1179 Vocals
468 Drums
62 Keys

3214 Total

600+ Songs Tier 4 and under FTW? <.<

BobDole wrote:
I really think there should be individual instrument leaderboards too (with a 500 FC minimum)

What would the minimum for keys be, since there aren't 500 songs available? I would go with 100, but what does everybody else think?

Stays in my signature until another Rush album comes out as DLC.

Last edited by RushJunkie3 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LeddyGee2112 PSN Name: LeddyGee2112
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RushJunkie3 wrote:
What would the minimum for keys be, since there aren't 500 songs available? I would go with 100, but I don't know.
100 is pushing it as well, so I would say about 50-75 FCs, but that's just IMO.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xGaberadex wrote:
RushJunkie3 wrote:
What would the minimum for keys be, since there aren't 500 songs available? I would go with 100, but I don't know.

I think 75 would be decent for people on a keyboard, but for people who keytar and keep up with DLC even a little, that would be way too easy...
Damn keytar makes everything so difficult ;_;

Stays in my signature until another Rush album comes out as DLC.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LeddyGee2112 PSN Name: LeddyGee2112
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RushJunkie3 wrote:
xGaberadex wrote:
RushJunkie3 wrote:

I think 75 would be decent for people on a keyboard, but for people who keytar and keep up with DLC even a little, that would be way too easy...
Damn keytar makes everything so difficult ;_;
You forgot to mention that it messes up the leaderboards as well

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For keys I would say 50 would probably be good, though that would have to be gradually increased as the number of available songs increases obviously. I'm saying 50 instead of 100 for the same reason that I chose to support 500 instead of 1000 for everything else...to make it so there's more than 4-5 people on the leaderboard for things besides vocals (and honestly even for vocals I'm sure there's not THAT many people with 1000+ FCs).

Steadysphere  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what you guys would think of this, but what I think I'll do is an overall leaderboard and a one-instrument leaderboard. For the overall one, I will count every FC, even if it's below the limit, because it's odd discluding FCs in an overall count because there's not many.

However on the solo leaderboards, I will enforce a limit. This might frustrate you guys, but I'm gonna put the limit at 350. If you guys are against this significantly, however, I'll be willing to change it but I think 350 is just the right number to keep super-low players out but not scare everyone off signing up. Keys, obviously, only has about 200+ songs. I'll limit it to about 50, which kills all but Rushjunkie from the solo keys leaderboard

Thanks for signing up already guys, and your feedback is appreciated.

EDIT: I've added some graphs for the solo leaderboards. I gotta go to school now, lemme know what you think and I'll change things when I get back later.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you're counting RB2 and RB3 FCs?

On RB3 it's a lot easier to know what songs you have FCed or not, on RB2 I'm not sure which one I've FCed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: McDuboff
BobDole  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I don't know what you guys would think of this, but what I think I'll do is an overall leaderboard and a one-instrument leaderboard. For the overall one, I will count every FC, even if it's below the limit, because it's odd discluding FCs in an overall count because there's not many.

I think there should be a minimum limit for the overall one too, but only for the total count, not for each instrument obviously. Of course it's a lot easier to accrue a high overall count because you have essentially 4 times as many charts available plus even a little bit more for the keys charts, so people's overall counts are going to be higher than the solo instrument counts.

Opinion on the solo instrument graphs: I was visualizing something more along the lines of an ordered list. Your choice of presentation style (bar graph, the fact that they're in backwards order) is odd IMO but it works. I don't mind the bar graphs, but I really would like it if you could flip it so that 1st place is on the top rather than the bottom.

Quote:

So you're counting RB2 and RB3 FCs?

On RB3 it's a lot easier to know what songs you have FCed or not, on RB2 I'm not sure which one I've FCed.

It's an overall RB series count so I'm 100% sure that the answer to your question is yes. Any FCs in any RB game at all will count though it's probably not (and should not be IMO) legal to double-count DLC/exports if you FC the same song in two or more different games.* Also I recommend that you start documenting your own FCs (writing them down in some form) if you haven't already. If you have any RB2 FCs at all that's really the only way you can know for sure what FCs you have since the game completely omits that information.

*Steadysphere please tell me you're against double-counting. I really would hate to see these stats plagued by that bullshit.

Oh yeah and those ranges are going to extend quite a bit if/when TimEbaysball decides to participate in this. I'm pretty sure he literally has the most FCs on every instrument because he is by far the most dedicated FC whore in the community. I think he has literally played every song on every instrument whereas there are several hundred songs I haven't even played on guitar.

kingyami3  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BobDole wrote:
Quote:

I think there should be a minimum limit for the overall one too, but only for the total count, not for each instrument obviously. Of course it's a lot easier to accrue a high overall count because you have essentially 4 times as many charts available plus even a little bit more for the keys charts, so people's overall counts are going to be higher than the solo instrument counts.

Opinion on the solo instrument graphs: I was visualizing something more along the lines of an ordered list. Your choice of presentation style (bar graph, the fact that they're in backwards order) is odd IMO but it works. I don't mind the bar graphs, but I really would like it if you could flip it so that 1st place is on the top rather than the bottom.

*Steadysphere please tell me you're against double-counting. I really would hate to see these stats plagued by that bullshit.

i second all this

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kingyami3SH
Steadysphere  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BobDole wrote:

I can agree with that, shall we say about 750 FCs? I think 500 would be too lenient, but 1000 is a bit too high.

BobDole wrote:

Lol, I had like 5 minutes to work something together, I shoulda waited until I got home. I realise how silly they look. Also you say it's odd that I used a bar graph-I'm open to whatever makes this look best, so what do you think would look better?

BobDole wrote:
It's an overall RB series count so I'm 100% sure that the answer to your question is yes. Any FCs in any RB game at all will count though it's probably not (and should not be IMO) legal to double-count DLC/exports if you FC the same song in two or more different games.* Also I recommend that you start documenting your own FCs (writing them down in some form) if you haven't already. If you have any RB2 FCs at all that's really the only way you can know for sure what FCs you have since the game completely omits that information.

Yep, I don't wanna sound rude or a dick, but you should of been counting what you've been FCing. You can count FCs from any game-discs, imports etc.

BobDole wrote:

Hell no. That would be silly in the worst kind of way. I could just go FC Charlene on the RB1, 2 and 3 disc for 3 FCs and etc. So, if you FC a song in multiple game engines, it only counts as one FC.

Quote:
Oh yeah and those ranges are going to extend quite a bit if/when TimEbaysball decides to participate in this. I'm pretty sure he literally has the most FCs on every instrument because he is by far the most dedicated FC whore in the community. I think he has literally played every song on every instrument whereas there are several hundred songs I haven't even played on guitar.

I fear his arrival in this thread, everyone will be eaten alive by his monsterous FC count

Anyways, I'm working on this and stuff, but Im sending files to someone on Skype, so my computer is slow right now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 1 of 20

Jump to: