FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The STANDARD FGFC Count Leaderboards (top 50)- July 15, 2015 update
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:57 pm    Post subject: The STANDARD FGFC Count Leaderboards (top 50)- July 15, 2015 Reply with quote

This thread is to track STANDARD FGFCs only, if you wish to also count PRO and vocal harmony FGFCs, you can also refer to Timebaysball's thread, where PRO is tracked.

For the purposes of this thread, a Full Game FC is defined as full comboing every song featured in each particular game, regardless of what engine you play it on. Many different members have differing opinions on what an FGFC is and what is not, and you are all entitled to your own opinions, but for the purposes of this thread, the definition above is what we will be working with in this thread.

Thanks to dudextr, DarthFizz, and Timebaysball, who all run/have ran other versions of this thread; and also to bclare who helped me through some technical problems.
So, without further adieu-

FGFCs THAT COUNT:

Rock Band 1: D / G / B / V
Rock Band 2: D / G / B / V
ACDC Track Pack: D / G / B / V
TBRB: D / G / B / V
Lego Rock Band: D / G / B / V
Green Day Rock Band: D / G / B / V
Rock Band 3: D / G / B / V / K
Rock Band Blitz: D / G / B / V / K (to be played as imports in RB3)

LEADERBOARDS:

screenshot_Wed_Jul_15_22.56.10_zpsslgzf6.
screenshot_Wed_Jul_15_22.56.48_zps6dyrde.

Let me know what you guys think, and if you would like to be added or if your FGFC count is not up-to-date, post your new count so we can get this updated. Thanks!

Last edited by MasterNobody on Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:09 am; edited 54 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Master Nobody
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should have 14 FGFCs. Add TB:RB Vox for me please.

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
bclare  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad there's a thread not including PRO stuff.

Also to anyone posting, the charts are fucked up and he's fixing those now.
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
the charts are fucked up and he's fixing those now.

Fixed and and updated! I wonder who the kind soul is who helped me sort that out...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got Rock Band 1 and Lego Rock Band Vocals now!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: McDuboff
bclare  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterNobody wrote:
bclare wrote:
the charts are fucked up and he's fixing those now.

Fixed and and updated! I wonder who the kind soul is who helped me sort that out...

In the chart below, the bar for RB3 guitar FC is a different color than the other RB3 parts.

Oh, but I see you've admitted that already. Well we'll talk about that and see if we can't fix it
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess I can throw mine in...

RB1 ~ vox
RB2 ~ vox
RB3 ~ vox
TBRB ~ vox, baas
GDRB ~ vox
Lego ~ vox, bass

That's 8 total

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can throw me in for RB2 Vox and TB:RB Vox, almost got RB3 vox done, 6 songs away!

http://www.youtube.com/user/IISuperJerryII

Boston has won all 4 major sports championships in a span of 7 years. Welcome to TITLETOWN, USA!
tidus  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being unable to export content from one game to another, I thought I'd ask if I can get FC's through different versions of a same game. (e.g., get the only RB1 FC remaining (Next to You, needless to say) on PS2, knowing that the "OWWWW" isn't as broken as it was on PS360)

Rest assured, I might consider joining this to keep track of my vocal FGFC's.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
Rtsdeathreaper  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I now have 12

TBRB Drums, Vox, Bass, Guitar
GDRB Guitar, Bass, Vox
RB Bass
ACDC Drums, Bass
LRB Drums, Bass

Edit: Thanks for updating the 3 from the original thread as well!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RTS Deathreaper
SuperJerry  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up to 3 now, just FGFC'd on vocals Rock Band 3. chyeaaaaaaa

http://www.youtube.com/user/IISuperJerryII

Boston has won all 4 major sports championships in a span of 7 years. Welcome to TITLETOWN, USA!
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated, which took half an hour because my photobucket was being a dick. >_> I'll add update details later.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm feeling a bit like an ass for my question not being answered even after a whole week. Even if the rivalry does include FC's through imports, I can't guarantee that I'll be able to FC songs from the same game on different platforms in order to have an easier time with talkies

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tidus wrote:
I'm feeling a bit like an ass for my question not being answered even after a whole week. Even if the rivalry does include FC's through imports, I can't guarantee that I'll be able to FC songs from the same game on different platforms in order to have an easier time with talkies

My bad, for some reason I was convinced I had already answered you...derp
Yes, you can switch between platforms all you like just as you can switch between game discs, as long as all songs are FCed. Just no Wii "import" customs.

And I'm aware that I doubled up on the charts...something is severely wrong with my photobucket AND my flickr, trying to fix it though.

EDIT: OP should be fixed, and I've decided I'm not going to do a formal update for this one since we are still adding new people and making up for lost time with old FGFCs.
Updates from here on out should be one or two per month depending on the frequency of new FGFCs.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the heads-up!

I'm on a moving process, so it'll take a while to get things sorted, so I can have conditions to play Vocals in the next house. I'll be using the PS2 version as alternative for the unability to import, that'll help a lot with Next to You, and give a flash of hope with the AC/DC Live track pack, if I ever consider waste my time and money looking up for it.

As for Beatles, I'm confining the songs in my head (I must stress they're mostly pretty fun to listen to), and as for Green Day...I'll see how I can have a chance to buy it.

And for the rest, I have a Vox FGFC in each of the other games - RB2, LRB and RB3.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 1 of 14

Jump to: