FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Chaotrope Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bclare  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kingyami3 wrote:
Hey, personally, I think it would be cool to put out the last 3 songs from Victory, mostly cause I like full albums and thats the closest right now and I think I could FAFC that on bass if I worked hard enough. Challenge would be accepted.

I still like this idea.

Anyway, I just bought your 3 most recent albums (had the first two already) so I'll give them a listen and maybe make suggestions here. I'm curious about something though: these 3 albums (The Light At The End, The Thief In The Night Pts I & II) are listed on bandcamp with 8 tracks, but have 9 in the album itself. I haven't listened to them yet so I don't know what the 9th tracks are, but looks like actual songs. Any reason those are hidden on the website? Also slightly confused as to why TLATE is a $9 album and the others are all $8 but whatever (I paid $10 for these anyway)
b0bb0  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
kingyami3 wrote:
Hey, personally, I think it would be cool to put out the last 3 songs from Victory, mostly cause I like full albums and thats the closest right now and I think I could FAFC that on bass if I worked hard enough. Challenge would be accepted.

I still like this idea.

Anyway, I just bought your 3 most recent albums (had the first two already) so I'll give them a listen and maybe make suggestions here. I'm curious about something though: these 3 albums (The Light At The End, The Thief In The Night Pts I & II) are listed on bandcamp with 8 tracks, but have 9 in the album itself. I haven't listened to them yet so I don't know what the 9th tracks are, but looks like actual songs. Any reason those are hidden on the website? Also slightly confused as to why TLATE is a $9 album and the others are all $8 but whatever (I paid $10 for these anyway)

But I hate the Victory album... Other albums are so much better...

TTITN will have all songs but one, and TTITN part II will have all songs but two.

Good eye, bclare. Those extra songs are bonus songs for those who buy the whole album. You did just that, so you should have gotten them. If not, just contact me.

The first bonus song you will only like if your in to classical stuff, but the one off of TTITN part II, everyone will like... no spoilers though.

TLATE has one more song than all the other albums, hence the extra dollar.

Elysian should be out soon.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How 'bout some songs on PS3?

Obviously you have no control over it, but maybe you could... convince them...
b0bb0  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really can't do anything, it's all up to sales. I get about 1000 sales a song, but really, that's not enough. I wish I had some say in it all.

EDIT: The Thief in the Night - Part I is on the PS3! YUS

Last edited by b0bb0 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
b0bb0  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated with new album and new RBN songs.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

b0bb0 wrote:
I really can't do anything, it's all up to sales. I get about 1000 sales a song, but really, that's not enough. I wish I had some say in it all.

EDIT: The Thief in the Night - Part I is on the PS3! YUS

wtf? 1000 sales per song isn't enough?

Get some perspective, lad!

It seems like 1,000 sales is the sign that a song is selling really well nowadays on the RBN.
emsegs  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diachlyon is coming on tuesday for PS3! Woot!
b0bb0  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know right! I finally get some PS3 rep.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was hoping the 1 song per month trend would continue... time to get back to annoying HMX until we get moar.
b0bb0  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got The Hourglass Paroxysm - Part II, coming next. It's a long one so it might take a bit longer. Also, it's harder than OGAP.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

b0bb0 wrote:
I've got The Hourglass Paroxysm - Part II, coming next. It's a long one so it might take a bit longer. Also, it's harder than OGAP.

Soooo this is a song unreleased on bandcamp as of now? As in a sequel to the track on the TitN P2 album? If so, cool. Is this one 13 minutes long too?

I would really appreciate you working on getting anything from Synesthesia into testing, I think that album is your best by far. I've loved the title track ever since you released it as "new sound."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no, there isn't a second Hourglass Paroxysm; Part II is just the last 9 minutes. The first three (part I) is already out on rockband. I could make a Part II of paroxysm though...

Synesthesia (title track) is planned to be on the RBN. I have all the instruments charted for expert, but that is it, so it is a long time coming.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterNobody wrote:
b0bb0 wrote:

Soooo this is a song unreleased on bandcamp as of now? As in a sequel to the track on the TitN P2 album? If so, cool. Is this one 13 minutes long too?

I would really appreciate you working on getting anything from Synesthesia into testing, I think that album is your best by far. I've loved the title track ever since you released it as "new sound."

I agree, I listened to the whole album the night it came out.
Edit: The Cascade Effect is coming to PS3 on tuesday! Not specifically what I was hoping for, but it's Chaotrope, so yay!
emsegs  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Songs I want from the last 3 albums:
TTITN: All but Into
TTITNP2: All but The Empyreal
Synthesia: All songs
b0bb0  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated with new releases.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: