FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Chaotrope Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iscamonkey  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having listened to the remaining tracks from the new album, I'd say Sepulchre or Entropy/Extropy would be good choices, followed by Fading Sacrifice. Sepulchre has elements of XIV in it which people who've downloaded Chaotrope songs already can appreciate, but I think all 3 of them would be great.

Just my 2 cents ^_^
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EPIC!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iscamonkey wrote:
Having listened to the remaining tracks from the new album, I'd say Sepulchre or Entropy/Extropy would be good choices, followed by Fading Sacrifice. Sepulchre has elements of XIV in it which people who've downloaded Chaotrope songs already can appreciate, but I think all 3 of them would be great.

Just my 2 cents ^_^

Entropy/Extropy as well as Fading Sacrifice are already in Peer Review actually. I have a preview video of Fading Sacrifice on youtube.

Sepulchre is not, and it's interesting that you think that. I might have to start that one.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, personally, I think it would be cool to put out the last 3 songs from Victory, mostly cause I like full albums and thats the closest right now and I think I could FAFC that on bass if I worked hard enough. Challenge would be accepted.

Other than that, Ill go through and listen to the songs since I really enjoy them.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kingyami3SH
ilblud91  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to see some more stuff on the difficulty level of Betrayed on guitar. I love Chaotrope, but damn most of the songs are just lol difficulty.

And Betrayed is probably my favorite song of the lot anyways. The main riff reminds me of Nintendo <3.
b0bb0  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elysian is actually 2 on bass, 3 on guitar and drums, and 4 on keys, which makes it easier than Betrayed. If you like the easier stuff than that'll be the one to get!
(It's 60% Peer Review right now)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

b0bb0 wrote:
Elysian is actually 2 on bass, 3 on guitar and drums, and 4 on keys, which makes it easier than Betrayed. If you like the easier stuff than that'll be the one to get!
(It's 60% Peer Review right now)

It's gonna be strange seeing one of your songs without almost everything being devil tier, lol.

I think I just need to lrn2hitmoarnotes, so I can enjoy playing the stuff as much as I enjoy listening to it.
ilblud91  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow I just noticed this 2 month old double post.

Last edited by ilblud91 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheReaper0  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found one of your songs the other night and played it once and went straight back to RBN and bought all of whats available. You seem to create songs that are almost tailored for my taste in music. The Thief in the Night Part I's main riff makes me eargasm.
b0bb0  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated with new album.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanted to say that Fading Sacrifice is amazing and is exactly the kind of song I love to play: still plenty tricky, but not completely autofail if you can't tap.
Hobo111  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobo111 wrote:
Let's hope to get some Chaotrope on PS3 soon.
Still waiting, HMX.
b0bb0  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure why they refuse to include me on PS3; I certainly get enough downloads... Maybe they have a thing against virtual songs.

Anyway, updated with most recent standings of current songs in PT/PR.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't even know what goes on in HMX's minds when it comes to transferring songs over to PSN. They managed to spend three weeks worth of songs on the Main Drag songs (+1 other song) and still left one out, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I mean, why just leave one out? Not to mention including both Midnight Riders songs, which are from a game that was never released on the PS3. And then there's releasing the final part of the Epic Symphony without releasing the first two, and looking at the main drag you think they'd have a preference for Harmonix Bands, but we're still missing the RBN 1.0 Freezepop and Father Octopus songs and then, and then...

You know, I don't even know. Let's just hope that Sony get over their 5 song per week limit and HMX start working on some sort of RBN classics line.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EPIC!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: