FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rock Band PRO FGFC Count Leaderboards [Updated 4/22]
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bclare  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimEbaysball wrote:
As for what's defined as a Harmony FC. My definition of a Harmony FC is simply not holding combo throughout the song which I think what Bclare thinks i'm doing. A harmony FC can be acheived by 2 or 3 people FCing a song with all double/triple harmonies hit. But if your doing it by yourself it only makes sense to treat it the same way as a OMBFC, and to hit all harmony parts on separate runs.

Noted. I still don't think that should be a FGFC. Since you're doing each part of the song on a different playthrough, that seems akin to saying you've FCed a song because you've hit each part of it on separate runs.
themoron112  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got RBGD vox..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
TimEbaysball wrote:
As for what's defined as a Harmony FC. My definition of a Harmony FC is simply not holding combo throughout the song which I think what Bclare thinks i'm doing. A harmony FC can be acheived by 2 or 3 people FCing a song with all double/triple harmonies hit. But if your doing it by yourself it only makes sense to treat it the same way as a OMBFC, and to hit all harmony parts on separate runs.

Noted. I still don't think that should be a FGFC. Since you're doing each part of the song on a different playthrough, that seems akin to saying you've FCed a song because you've hit each part of it on separate runs.

Why not? It's impossible to FGFC harmonies by yourself since you can't do three voices at the same time, but if you are able to sing all of them then it should count as an FC.
I recorded my harmonies and played them through the speakers and it got me an FC on every song.

It's a lot of work (on TB:RB especially) to FC all part seperatly.
It's a new line that you have to learn for the whole song, it's quiet hard since you always want to back on lead vocals when you're unsure.

If Tim FCed the game with some friends would you count it as a Harmonies FGFC? I wouldn't because Tim only would only have sung one line.

Guitar and bass has the same gameplay but they are counted as two different instruments, so I don't know why harmonies wouldn'nt, even if you can only do them in practice though.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: McDuboff
TimEbaysball  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterNobody made a regular FGFC leaderboard thread. This is now a PRO FGFC Leaderboard thread. Problem solved.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rock Band 3 Harmony FGFC

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tim I think you could call it better 1-part Harmonie FGFC.

Since you don't have all Double and Triple Awsome. Technicly its no FC because you don't get the Perfect Harmony what it would say if you have all Doubles and Triples.

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mastacraker
TimEbaysball  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mastacraker wrote:
Tim I think you could call it better 1-part Harmonie FGFC.

Since you don't have all Double and Triple Awsome. Technicly its no FC because you don't get the Perfect Harmony what it would say if you have all Doubles and Triples.

I'm just going by how a few other people have marked it in their Accomplishment threads. If you don't have anybody to sing with your only option is to sing each part indivudually. I have FCed every part to every Harmony chart. Its the same theory of saying you got a OMBFC on the song instead of FBFCing it cause obviously you can't play all 4 intsruments at the same time. Its definitely not a 1-Part Harmony though. That would be implying your just keeping combo throughout the whole Harmony chart. Which could be the same thing as playing on solo Vocals.

I guess there could be some controversy on this subject. But I guess there would be two ways to get a Harmony FGFC. FC every part to every Harmony chart by yourself not necessarily all in one run. Or FC every chart with three people getting all Double/Triple awesomes.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or like I did, record each part to get the triple harmonies.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: McDuboff
TimEbaysball  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TB:RB Harmony FGFC

All Updated

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lego Rock Band PRO Drum FGFC

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AC/DC PRO Drum FGFC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: