FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rock Band PRO FGFC Count Leaderboards [Updated 4/22]
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TimEbaysball  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:04 am    Post subject: Rock Band PRO FGFC Count Leaderboards [Updated 4/22] Reply with quote

FGFCs THAT COUNT:

Rock Band 1 PRO: D
Rock Band 2 PRO: D
ACDC Track Pack PRO: D
TB:RB PRO: H
Lego Rock Band PRO: D
Green Day: Rock Band PRO: D/H
Rock Band 3 PRO: G/B/D/H/K

Last edited by TimEbaysball on Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:27 am; edited 4 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: tndrwarrior77 PSN Name: tndrwarrior77 Wii Friend Code: 103306957034
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You totally left out elitewarrior500...? I CALL SHANNIGANS!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xGaberadex wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iggy-Sparks infamously has a beatles harmonies fgfc.
www.youtube.com/redskinsrock2689
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Redskinsroc2689 PSN Name: Redskinsrock2689
FingerQuick  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a FGFC of RB3 keys...

...thats it

edit: oh, top 30 >_> nevermind

GHWoR Season 14 Leagues Champion
GH3 TTFAF FC - 6/3/2012
Join monthly GH3 Xbox LIVE GH Tournaments with us!

46|62|29|70|41|85|49|48|85|46|93|42
Full Series: 696/702
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: FingerQuickSH Wii Friend Code: 2581587414697466
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think PRO should be counted, and especially not harmonies the way you're counting them, Tim. Or any way at all actually. Too much of an advantage to drummers, and too RB3-centric in general.

I feel that the thread should be run on standard only, just like Dale ran it before, and I was intending to run it before I hit a few impassable roadblocks.

I realize that others may have different opinions, but I do not wish to participate in this thread if PRO and Harmonies are being counted.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Rock Band FGFC Count Leaderboards (TOP 30) [Updated 3/5] Reply with quote

TimEbaysball wrote:
FGFCs THAT COUNT:

TB:RB PRO: D/H

I don't think there is Pro Drums on TB:RB, but like it was said, I have a TB:RB Harmonies FGFC, but it was recorded.
I have also Voxtar but that doesn't seem to be counted
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: McDuboff
bclare  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with TJ.

Keep in mind that I have one FGFC, and so I'm not even remotely threatening to be on this list. I have no personal stake in the argument.

I'm not going to bug Tim in his accomplishments thread about how he defines a harmony FC or FGFC or whatever, but I think now this thread is in the realm of comparing other people and the definition needs to be fair. A Harmony FC should mean that all of the parts were simultaneously FCed; for some songs, that can be done just with one person and multiple microphones, but for most songs, and for a FGFC, that would require several people. If you define a Harmony FC as just getting 100% on vox and keeping combo the whole time, I don't really see how that's too different from a solo vox FC. It's not identical, but it's not different enough to be given the status of a FGFC, which is generally a very impressive accomplishment.

Second, Pro Drums. Again, Pro Drums are different from regular Drums, but they are similar enough that I don't think it's fair to make the distinction of two FGFCs.

Proposal: A player may only be credited with one FGFC from each game from each of these pairs

1) Drums and Pro Drums
2) Vocals and Harmony Vocals

So if you just want to FGFC on harmony (by yourself, without getting all the double/triples) that's fine, but you can't count that and solo vox.

Also, yes, there's no way to play TB:RB pro drums.
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well this is surprising. I was not expecting Tim to take over yet another thread.

Here are the only problems I see:

-Agreeing with the others, I think some PRO instruments should count, but not harmonies or drums. For harmonies it's like another vox FGFC. PRO drums is different than regular drums and you have to hit different things, but for harmonies all you have to do is just sing the same thing as before.

-I would totally agree with drums being on here, but like past others have said, it would leave too much of an advantage for drummers. The same can actually happen with vocalists too if you count harmonies.

-The blue boxes that represent the FGFCs that count are hard to read.

-There is not a PRO drums for TB:RB (just like the others said lol)

Although I do like the top 30 idea.

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have more now...
RB2 Guitar
RB2 Vocals
Lego Guitar
Lego Bass
Lego Vocals
Lego Drums
Green Day Guitar
Green Day Vocals
Rock Band 3 Vocals
TB:RB Drums
TB:RB Guitar
TB:RB Bass

TOTAL: 12

Also, I think all pro instruments should count as separate FGFCs, and that harmonies should only count if all lines were FC'd at the same time. (without voice recordings)

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
TimEbaysball  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elitewarrior500 wrote:
xGaberadex wrote:

....You weren't listed on the past two threads and this is the first time you've posted. Your going to have to tell me which FGFCs you have before I add you.

I know most of you think adding PRO Drums and Harmonies as possible FGFCs is unfair to non vocalists and drummers. Fact of the matter is they are different charts and if someone FGFCs it they should deserve credit for it. Doesn't make sense to not be credited for something that is harder to FC. Eventually there may be side Rock Band games like Green Day or ACDC that would include PRO mode for everything so it would even out.

As for what's defined as a Harmony FC. My definition of a Harmony FC is simply not holding combo throughout the song which I think what Bclare thinks i'm doing. A harmony FC can be acheived by 2 or 3 people FCing a song with all double/triple harmonies hit. But if your doing it by yourself it only makes sense to treat it the same way as a OMBFC, and to hit all harmony parts on separate runs.

-Fixed the PRO Drums on Beatles
-Fixed hard to read blue background

All Updated

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sigh maybe u should check the ACC's a little more.. sigh oh well

Guitar:
RB1
RB2
RB3
ACDC
GD
beatles
lego

Bass:
RB3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have Lego guitar now for 9.
ace5993  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have Lego guitar now for 9.
ProffessorJoe  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really have to suggest not adding harmonies. Its not a seperate solo chart that you can pick and play and enter scores for. Its a multi-person chart and that doesn't work well for solo achievements. Plus, there really is no way to even track a harmony fc by those terms. You can sing any line and fc the song, making FCs in harmony mode soooo much easier.

As far as pro drums goes, IDK. Its harder for sure, but it is the same instrument, the same song, and the same chart. Counting a seperate FGFC for it seems silly to me.
Go there for videos of Over Rated R Us featuring the amazing RJUCPU!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PR0FFESS0RJ0E
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: