FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
down with the sickness will you give it to me low phrases

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mav1  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:55 pm    Post subject: down with the sickness will you give it to me low phrases Reply with quote

anyone have any tips for these two phrases ? I have yet to hit both in any run and these two phrases are causing serious problems for me.
LucasPWNS8907  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

try them an octave up. it's an easier and more comfortable slide up than down for most people. for the exact pitch use rb3's pitch guide if you have rb3 or find a vid on youtube as i'm sure there are plenty.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LucasPWNS8907 PSN Name: TheyCallMeLucas
tidus  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The low "Will you give it to me?" = The high "Will you give it to me?".

Try that, it works!

Edit: Ninja'd by Lucas by a matter of seconds.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
mav1  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never mind. FC of the song after hitting the first low will you give to me consistently. Thanks for the tips all. Getting closer to fgfc with 66 fc now
Icemage  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mav1 wrote:
Never mind. FC of the song after hitting the first low will you give to me consistently. Thanks for the tips all. Getting closer to fgfc with 66 fc now

Have fun with Tangled Up in Blue and One Way or Another. I'd get those two out of the way first. Most of the other songs aren't so very bad, though you might struggle with specific songs depending on your skill / vocal range / musical taste.

My last RB2 disc FC on vocals was Uncontrollable Urge, for instance, and I didn't get that one until almost two years after the game was released.
jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icemage wrote:
Have fun with Tangled Up in Blue and One Way or Another. I'd get those two out of the way first. Most of the other songs aren't so very bad, though you might struggle with specific songs depending on your skill / vocal range / musical taste.

My last RB2 disc FC on vocals was Uncontrollable Urge, for instance, and I didn't get that one until almost two years after the game was released.

Sadly, my last FC was One Way or Another. Finally got lucky and hit the fucking talky.

Also, to mav1, plz know the rest of OWOA after the talky, so you don't choke. That was the mistake I made and ended up FC'ing the talky 3 times before I got the whole song FC'd.

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.
Thank you for listening and please save all orgasms for the end of the ride.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
zage1337  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't gotten many RB3 vocal fcs yet, but I know my last one is probably going to be One Armed Scissor. I really hate that song, and I already have Bohemian Rhapsody and Good Vibrations done a while ago. I'm not sure If I will ever bother FGFCing this game. I don't have the motivation that I did back in the RB2 days...

singemfrc  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that part is a little weird, especially if you're familiar with the song - it's kinda like Gimme Shelter that way..it's different than the pitch you've probably been singing in your car because you've probably been singing a more prominent harmony. I just do it by sight and make a mental note of the pitch, but whenever I come back to it after a while it always trips me up the first time I see it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: