FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Pro Upgrade Owners Unite!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bclare  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:11 pm    Post subject: Pro Upgrade Owners Unite! Reply with quote

As you may know, the RB3 patch made a change so that pro guitar/bass upgrades cannot be played multiplayer online unless every member of the band playing owns that upgrade. That makes online multiplayer a lot more difficult for pro guitar owners, since most of your usual friends and RB bandmates probably don't own a pro guitar or the DLC upgrades. This thread is a place for pro upgrade owners to find each other to play online.

The most helpful type of person would be a drummer or vocalist who owns the pro upgrades.

So let's say gamertag, what pro upgrades you have, and what instruments you play. I'll start

Gamertag: bclare
Pro Upgrades: AJFA, My Sharona, Dammit, More Than A Feeling, and several others I can't remember right now
I Play: Pro guitar/bass, regular guitar/bass, vocals, Pro keys. Medium or so for Pro stuff, expert otherwise.

Last edited by bclare on Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bclare PSN Name: bclare1729
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll throw my name in here. I'm primarily a vocalist, and do not own a Protar or have plans to buy one, but if anyone wanted to organize high score run for the leaderboards on particular song(s)- seeing as Pro scores much higher than standard- I would be more than willing to buy a few upgrades and join in the fun.

Gamertag: MasterNobody
Pro Upgrades: none yet, but willing to purchase
I Play: solo vocals, guitar/bass, Pro Keys, and harmonies (with other vocalists and without). I'm good at vocals, decent at G/B, and mediocre but improving on Pro Keys.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I play pro guitar on expert and am ranked #2 on AJ4A on the psn ( I'm 2k shy of number 1) I would love to play with people. My psn id is boredathome.

Edit: now #1 on ...aj4a
beingmused about the strat wrote:
beingmused wrote:
Everyone should be happy with them, except those that demand a clicky strum bar (which I've never understood. When watching videos, it always makes me cringe when people have clicky strumbars...it sounds like someone is playing Hungry Hungry Hippos nearby).
aknu  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gonna necro this thread as I thought it was a good idea to have ppl sign up for.

xbl tag is Aknu and feel free to add me, got around 30-40 pro upgrades of various stuff and can play most stuff on expert on pro bass and alot of stuff on guitar too, would be fun to play with others with pro.
bclare  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, not enough pro people but maybe it can get more attention now?

Anyway I now have the Squier and I've been playing it a little, here's my updated info

Gamertag: bclare
Pro Upgrades: AJFA, My Sharona, Dammit, More Than A Feeling, and several others I can't remember right now
I Play: Pro guitar/bass, regular guitar/bass, vocals, Pro keys. Medium or so for Pro stuff, expert otherwise.
RushJunkie3  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have ALL the pro upgrades, and I could do anything but pro instruments, lol.

Gamertag: RushJunkie2112
Pro Upgrades: All
What I play: Everything, except the pro versions.

Stays in my signature until another Rush album comes out as DLC.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LeddyGee2112 PSN Name: LeddyGee2112
BathTub  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I if I buy DLC and it has a pro upgrade, I buy it. So I have like 60 odd so far. I really only play Vocals seriously, and muck around on drums and pro keys.

http://dlcquickplay.com/user/bathtub
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: