FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I downloaded 10000 pts worth of xbox DLC

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skyp1e  

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:18 pm    Post subject: I downloaded 10000 pts worth of xbox DLC Reply with quote

and then did a marathon setlist of the whole shebang on X PRO keys in a single sitting.

scores posted of course warts and all. I even managed to get an FC on one, but it was Helen Wheels so not that impressive.
HyadesD4  

Location: A long-ass fuckin' time ago in a town called Kickapoo

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh damn, that's a lot of DLC... was this all sightreads?

MasterNobody wrote:
And somebody make D4 a banner! ^^^ He's an awesome guy and doesn't afraid of anything.
Skyp1e  

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

every single mother loving one,yes. I just listed songs by number of plays, highlighted "0" and then went BOOM.

No replays and it took me a good portion of the day yesterday to get through them all.
sukergod  

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome job, Im still struggling through Medium (Jerk it Out kicks my ass bad), but im having a good time at it. Coming along nicley are you
Skyp1e  

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well not nearly as nicely as I want, but that's to be expected from anyone I suppose.

It was a huge leap forward when I got a wireless guitar and started auto-calibrating through that. Made a major difference for me.

I'm still not keeping promises I made to myself about really working hard on one song at a time until it's FC'd and then moving on, but there are other factors involved making that hard to do.

My XBOX is attached to my living room tv which is always in demand.
bclare  

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe wow. On the one hand it's admirable to say you'll practice a song until you FC it, but as someone recently new to RB in general, just getting more practice in will help you get more comfortable with everything. Great to see you getting DLC and making progress though, hopefully you'll start taking songs off the unFCed list soon
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, a big setlist like that must have been intense. PRO is mind-boggling sometimes. I'm still a big fan, keep at it buddy! Also this vvv

bclare wrote:
Great to see you getting DLC and making progress though, hopefully you'll start taking songs off the unFCed list soon

=)

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are amazing and very supportive.

I will do my best to provide -something- worthwhile.

Tonight all I did was attempt to turn my 5 stars into gold stars, but only one of them made it.

I did the same method as with the DLC. I sorted by stars, and the listing for the five white star group I just clicked "go" (A on xbox) and went through as many as I could before I had to surrender the TV.

Oh and how could I forget! I got my nightmare pro keys goal for expert and all below out of the way too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: