FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The New Rock Band Full Game FC Count Leaderboards! [2-19-11]
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dudextr  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. I didn't know Lefty and Rush could be tied for third with 10 and 13 FGFCs a piece.

2. If you don't know how to make the frequencies graph, I'd think you don't know much about the program because it is very easy and straightforward to do, just Google or YouTube it, or something. It was a very cool and unique part of the previous thread.

3. Was it necessary to point out that you did that all by yourself? I also did it all by myself when I ran the thread. It was fast and easy, so I don't see why you have to point that out to try and boost your e-peen.

4. Pretty sure FoG is banned, up to you whether you keep him on or not.

I'm not trolling, but you DID make it sound like it was a lot more work that it actually was (or should've been).

Thanks for the fun times Scorehero, I will never forget you.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Stuff24
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Locked as requested. A new thread will probably re-appear soon.
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: