FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Website pretty-ing :D

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hawk56  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:58 am    Post subject: Website pretty-ing :D Reply with quote

Hey guys, This post is specifically to admins and stuff. The RB Scorehero "Manage scores" page doesn't exactly look very flashy to people who are running high resolution displays.

Specifically, there is a large amount of white space on the right hand side of the page which just makes it look horrible to be honest, well in my opinion. Just for the record, I'm running my PC on a display using a resolution of, "1824 x 1028". I'll post a pic at the bottom of this post.

Couldn't this be easily fixed by updating the CSS to contain "margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;" and a specified width in styles, that is then applied the "div" containing the scores? Although I do realise you get to have a whole heap of fun dealing with the old IE support.

Just FYI I'm not specifically sure what sort of set-up you're running on that page as I haven't had a look at the coding, but that would be how I'd fix the problem. Do note though I'm only a casual web designer, and this is how I'd go about doing that.
Part from that, Love this place

Image:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: