FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
PizzzaPizza's Lego Rock Band Expert Mode Vocals FC YGLABN
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pizzzapizza  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xGaberadex wrote:
pizzzapizza wrote:
I want to talk about a different bass for beatles rock band! (for expert)
How about that Her Majesty, I heard she was a pretty nice girl...

xgaberadex= omg it only has one note lol!
pizzzapizza  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pizzzapizza wrote:
I want to talk about a different bass for beatles rock band! (for expert)
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what your deal is, but once you're ready to use your accomplishments thread for accomplishments, let me know and I will unlock it.
pizzzapizza  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeftrockX3 wrote:
You want the following link
http://rockband.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=13690&game=8&platform=3&size=1&group=4&diff=3

The one you posted shows nothing. Also, it looks a bit awkward without the stars, but that's just me nitpicking. If this is a FGFC though, you really should put the percentages.

Also, if this is a FGFC, congratulations.

DeftrockX3= this accomplishment is not a full game fc yet but im working on get that though
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pizzzapizza wrote:
DeftrockX3 wrote:
You want the following link
http://rockband.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=13690&game=8&platform=3&size=1&group=4&diff=3

The one you posted shows nothing. Also, it looks a bit awkward without the stars, but that's just me nitpicking. If this is a FGFC though, you really should put the percentages.

Also, if this is a FGFC, congratulations.

DeftrockX3= this accomplishment is not a full game fc yet but im working on get that though
Of course we wouldn't have any way of knowing that because you did not include streak, picture, or even a percentage.

Also since a majority of these scores are 1st place, you should include some additional information, such as a screenshot of your score result screen to prove your ability, otherwise if called on it by other users, your scores (and possibly your account) may be deleted.

I'm betting that based on what I'm seeing you probably played all these in the past and then entered the scores showing on the score selection screen. You might want to at least post a picture of that screen, it would also help to post pictures on future scores if not these ones. If your scores are reported to staff, proof of ability is the next best thing to proof of score (no guarantees).
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blingdomepiece wrote:
As a general guideline, posting to your own thread more than once a day should be avoided. This is your sixth post today and most of them don't really contain any content. Please take note of the "Edit Post" feature which allows you to modify a post you've previously made in the same day.
To help you out a little more about accomplishment etiquette:

socrstopr wrote:
Rule 3: If you have been working hard lately and have been achieving multiple goals, then it's better for you to create one thread and update it, rather than make a thread for every accomplishment. This will save space and prevent unnecessary threads from being created.
blingdomepiece wrote:
- Don't waste your bump.

I'm a culprit of this myself. First, let's ask "What's a bump?". A bump is a post that you post in your thread in order to bring the thread back to the top of the forum, so that people will be more likely to see it than if it was lower in the forum. Now, there are three goods ways to bump your thread: 1) Post an accomplishment that you would have in the OP. 2) Post replies to people who have commented in your thread. 3) A combination of both. Option 3 is usually the best being as it provides a lot of information in a quick and directed manner. But, all three are all viable options. Never. Under any circumstances. Waste. A bump. This includes just saying "Bump", "This is a bump for my thread", "OMG BUMPITY BUMP BUMPSAUCE", etc.. If you don't have any new accomplishment and have already replied to everybody, then there should be no reason to bump. Accept the congratulations that you get and don't ask for more.

To expand on what bling said, it's generally accepted that you should bump no more than once a day, unless you legitimately accomplish something major (to you) more than once in the same day, then you can bump again (but don't abuse this..we will know!)
pizzzapizza  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
blingdomepiece wrote:
As a general guideline, posting to your own thread more than once a day should be avoided. This is your sixth post today and most of them don't really contain any content. Please take note of the "Edit Post" feature which allows you to modify a post you've previously made in the same day.
To help you out a little more about accomplishment etiquette:

socrstopr wrote:
Rule 3: If you have been working hard lately and have been achieving multiple goals, then it's better for you to create one thread and update it, rather than make a thread for every accomplishment. This will save space and prevent unnecessary threads from being created.
blingdomepiece wrote:
- Don't waste your bump.

I'm a culprit of this myself. First, let's ask "What's a bump?". A bump is a post that you post in your thread in order to bring the thread back to the top of the forum, so that people will be more likely to see it than if it was lower in the forum. Now, there are three goods ways to bump your thread: 1) Post an accomplishment that you would have in the OP. 2) Post replies to people who have commented in your thread. 3) A combination of both. Option 3 is usually the best being as it provides a lot of information in a quick and directed manner. But, all three are all viable options. Never. Under any circumstances. Waste. A bump. This includes just saying "Bump", "This is a bump for my thread", "OMG BUMPITY BUMP BUMPSAUCE", etc.. If you don't have any new accomplishment and have already replied to everybody, then there should be no reason to bump. Accept the congratulations that you get and don't ask for more.

To expand on what bling said, it's generally accepted that you should bump no more than once a day, unless you legitimately accomplish something major (to you) more than once in the same day, then you can bump again (but don't abuse this..we will know!)

singer= okay
pizzzapizza  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:53 pm    Post subject: reply to greenday vocals hard mode on ps3 scores Reply with quote

these are my recent update on these scores

http://rockband.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=13690&game=8&platform=3&size=1&team=0&group=4&diff=3&vox=solo

Last edited by pizzzapizza on Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rtsdeathreaper  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The link you posted isn't right, this is the one you were looking for

Nice job though anyway with those scores!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RTS Deathreaper
pizzzapizza  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rtsdeathreaper wrote:
The link you posted isn't right, this is the one you were looking for

Nice job though anyway with those scores!

Rtsdeathreaper= thank you
pizzzapizza  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:57 pm    Post subject: reply to greenday vocals hard mode on ps3 scores Reply with quote

getting closer to 100%ing Homecoming on greenday rockband vocals on hard mode ps3
FearTheReapist  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice accomplishment, friend!

I LOVE SCOREHERO <5
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: HavItYourWayBKz
pizzzapizza  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FearTheReapist wrote:
nice accomplishment, friend!

Fearthereapist= thank you
pizzzapizza  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:21 pm    Post subject: reply to greenday rockband vocals hard mode on ps3 scores Reply with quote

I got 100% on coming clean on hard mode vocals today!
also got restless heart syndrome and nice guys finish last 100%
pizzzapizza  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:46 am    Post subject: reply to greenday rockband vocals hard mode on ps3 scores Reply with quote

I just 100% see the light on hard mode greenday vocals today and really happy about it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 3 of 41

Jump to: