FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S12: RB3 Bass - ProffessorJoe & Voltgloss Win!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nielske  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said I would, I've also been playing Llama and actually managed to get a FC on it. Only 190k on it though, because I didn't know the proper SP path for the song. I never thought I would FC it, so I didn't bother to look it up.
Guess I'll have to redo it one day, to get those 4-5k that I missed.
FurySH  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nielske wrote:
Like I said I would, I've also been playing Llama and actually managed to get a FC on it. Only 190k on it though, because I didn't know the proper SP path for the song. I never thought I would FC it, so I didn't bother to look it up.
Guess I'll have to redo it one day, to get those 4-5k that I missed.

whammy is really important on that song, and its hard as balls to whammy >_>

ProffessorJoe  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So are scores due tonight or tomorrow night like the league page says? I have a score in but just wanted to check as scores are usually due tuesday night.
Go there for videos of Over Rated R Us featuring the amazing RJUCPU!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PR0FFESS0RJ0E
superspaz117  

Location: Pluto, occasionally hiding from Jesus in the centre of the sun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks like I will be losing this without much of a fight, mainly due to 3 reasons

1. joe *durr*
2. not having that much time to play, having a driving test (and failing :P), as well as other stuff
3. the only times I could play I had the strange urge to shoot whoever made that bass chart, I have seen annoying charts but it takes incredible skill to take one of the most fun bass charts in GH and turn it into one of the most annoying charts ever

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superspaz117 wrote:
looks like I will be losing this without much of a fight, mainly due to 3 reasons

1. joe *durr*
2. not having that much time to play, having a driving test (and failing :P), as well as other stuff
3. the only times I could play I had the strange urge to shoot whoever made that bass chart, I have seen annoying charts but it takes incredible skill to take one of the most fun bass charts in GH and turn it into one of the most annoying charts ever

I really couldn't agree more. One of the bass charts i was looking forward to in this game and when i played it i was just flat out angry. They really screwed up a lot of fun songs on this setlist *coughbeastandtheharlotsolo

Sorry to hear you didn't get that much time to play. Hopefully you aren't just posting this to make me THINK i am going to win only to post a better score Good luck with the driving test
Go there for videos of Over Rated R Us featuring the amazing RJUCPU!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PR0FFESS0RJ0E
superspaz117  

Location: Pluto, occasionally hiding from Jesus in the centre of the sun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProffessorJoe wrote:
superspaz117 wrote:

1. joe *durr*

I really couldn't agree more. One of the bass charts i was looking forward to in this game and when i played it i was just flat out angry. They really screwed up a lot of fun songs on this setlist *coughbeastandtheharlotsolo

Sorry to hear you didn't get that much time to play. Hopefully you aren't just posting this to make me THINK i am going to win only to post a better score Good luck with the driving test

now would I do that?.... actually ignore that, cos I totally would , but not this time, can't play, even if I could, that chart makes me not want to play it

and thanks, I already failed my first test yesterday, but will hopefully go for it again in a few weeks

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Voltgloss! . I will gladly take a silver medal .

53964.png
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: DragoonKain07
Voltgloss  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DragoonKain wrote:
Congratulations Voltgloss! . I will gladly take a silver medal .

Thanks, DragoonKain. It was a pleasure crossing swords (basses?) with you!

RB3 Expert Pro Keys FCs: 58/63 + 214 DLC. My accomplishments thread.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24
Page 24 of 24

Jump to: