FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S12: RB3 Bass - ProffessorJoe & Voltgloss Win!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
meister  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iBeastroy wrote:
hey guys sorry I didn't post a score this week for playoffs. Fury I seriously played antibodies for 3 hours straight and I just couldn't keep myself from missing. That ending with 3 fingers is damn near impossible. But good luck to all of you.

I only used 2 fingers on my left hand and one on my right hand for tapping, you should try that!

I hate that with Jerry you can get -1s or really good runs and still be nowhere near FCing it

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
FurySH  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iBeastroy wrote:
hey guys sorry I didn't post a score this week for playoffs. Fury I seriously played antibodies for 3 hours straight and I just couldn't keep myself from missing. That ending with 3 fingers is damn near impossible. But good luck to all of you.

dont worry man lol as soon as i heard you used 3 fingers i assumed you were gonna have a tough time, not trying to say youre bad or anything cause im extremely impressed by what youve done with 3 fingers, so my hat is definitely off to you sir

Nielske  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'm done with Jerry, done the best I could manage in three days time. Atleast I managed to drasticly improve my old score and reach my personal goal of getting 5*. I'm sure I can eventually FC the song if I keep praticing it, so that's what I'm going to do.

Besides, it's not like I had a chance of winning this round, even if I had gotten a FC.

Good luck to all the remaining players.
bclare  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Throwing this in
meister  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2.5 hours before the deadline and I finally get what I'm looking for xD

this isn't the hardest song in RB3 to FC but it is the hardest song that doesn't actually have anything too difficult in it to FC.

and then I quit the game before taking the FC picture obviously D: I guess I must reFC then >_<

wait, if I don't get it would a picture of my last best run that says solo high score and then a picture of the current leaderboards that have my FC run be good? I would think that is good for proof? even if it is I am trying to reFC it

edit2: I played the last 2 hours and got to the last hard part like 3 times and missed

I submitted my FC score without proof but here are the links that I hope are good enough. I didn't submit the non FC because I know that score would have lost anyway so if the FC proof I have doesn't count I'll lose anyway.

here it is:
my best -1 run taken march 6 at 8:15 PM
current leaderboards taken march 8 at 11 pm

dogfoodnyc wrote:
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!

Last edited by meister on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:33 am; edited 5 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next song up. Of course it's Llama.

Pretty sure I didn't win that one. I wussed out, dropped down to hard and just scraped past the 190k mark.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
DragoonKain  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecaptainof wrote:

Pretty sure I didn't win that one. I wussed out, dropped down to hard and just scraped past the 190k mark.

I had 190483; what did you get? We might both lose! xD.

53964.png
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: DragoonKain07
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said in the guitar thread, "Llama. Heh." Drawing that song on both of my leagues is pretty funny, but I'm glad it's that instead of something else *coughCrazyTrainguitarandKillingMoonbass* Dang, that was one long cough. Anywho, my final score ended up being 294605, so now it's time to wait and see what Gladiators has.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
gladiators16  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianBAM19 wrote:
As I said in the guitar thread, "Llama. Heh." Drawing that song on both of my leagues is pretty funny, but I'm glad it's that instead of something else *coughCrazyTrainguitarandKillingMoonbass* Dang, that was one long cough. Anywho, my final score ended up being 294605, so now it's time to wait and see what Gladiators has.
I actually forgot completely to submit my score. >__> For some reason I thought it was Wednesday night that was the deadline. It wouldn't have been anywhere near close to an FC anyways, and even if I did FC it, you would've destroyed me since I am nowhere near your level of squeezing capabilities. Sorry about that dude

Last edited by gladiators16 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
meister  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess my proof didn't matter anyway good job beating me, Fury, for some reason my guitar was not registering whammies at all on those holds so all the PS3 players got knocked out this round

dogfoodnyc wrote:
FurySH  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Score

I seriously wasted 7 hours of my life trying to re-fc this with decent squeezing, and the run i did fc it was my worst squeezing run yet >_>

anyways, good job to you meister

Voltgloss  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

meister wrote:
current leaderboards taken march 8 at 11 pm

Well, I may not have obtained the FC, but I accomplished by goal of significantly improving.

The trick, for me? Was to play the bass part on keys.

Now I'm looking at Llama and contemplating doing the same.

I have officially gone insane.

RB3 Expert Pro Keys FCs: 58/63 + 214 DLC. My accomplishments thread.
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DragoonKain wrote:
thecaptainof wrote:

I had 190483; what did you get? We might both lose! xD.

Heh, I knew there'd be more in it than I got: 190179. To be fair though, I just took my first FC run and submitted it... that's not bad for roughly an hour's work.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
ProffessorJoe  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure what Nielske got, but i had 294785. Hopefully thats good enough. As for llama? Not bad i suppose. It could have been worse *coughcaughtinamosh*
Go there for videos of Over Rated R Us featuring the amazing RJUCPU!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PR0FFESS0RJ0E
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

/me has Voltgloss in the semi-final, that's the end of my season.

Honestly though, losing at this point wouldn't be a bad thing. Waaay too much going on IRL right now, I've spent more time away (at my aunt's place, helping her pack to move house) than at home over the past couple of weeks and that's not gonna change until moving day in a couple of weeks.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 22 of 24

Jump to: