FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S12: RB3 Co-Op Roulette - ccmoose/boss1592 win!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
11yearoldkid  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nielske wrote:
I might even be able to pass the song, if the game mechanics allowed you to use overdrive during drum solo's.

?????

Am I missing something here, because I do believe you can activate OD during drum solos. In fact in NoK, if you have adequate OD, you can activate right before the drum solo.

TEN THOUSANNNNNNND!
My life.
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11yearoldkid wrote:
Nielske wrote:
I might even be able to pass the song, if the game mechanics allowed you to use overdrive during drum solo's.

?????

Am I missing something here, because I do believe you can activate OD during drum solos. In fact in NoK, if you have adequate OD, you can activate right before the drum solo.

There are some songs in which you can activate right before the solo, but it is impossible to have a fill during the solo.

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
11yearoldkid  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow seriously? Damn, I never knew that.

TEN THOUSANNNNNNND!
My life.
uSound  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On NOK, it is possible to activate right before the solo with a relatively normal OD usage but it'll last for about half of it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
davyinatoga  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOK actually gives you a unison right before the break going into the drum solo, so unless you miss it, you should always be able to activate OD at the start of the solo.

EXPERT Jack-of-all-trades.
Nielske  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can just barely survive that part with the Unison bonus, so no way I would ever hit that. And I know you can activate just before the solo, but I end up failing on the last 7-8 notes if I do that. <_<
bushidox  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We got our scores in, and while we are not going to be anywhere near the top, we are pretty proud of what we managed. We ended up having to play Need You Tonight as Hard Drums and Expert Bass, and did well with that setup. For NoK, we both had to play on hard as at best I can fake singing, and while neither one of us had a FC we can safely say that is the best score we are capable of. We enjoyed the challenge this week, but if the random gods see fit to not have drums + vocals on a given song any more we wouldn't complain. Good luck to all, looking forward to the results.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deadlines are Saturday? I thought all the deadlines were always Sunday night :/

Well, if it's saturday, me and Hammer will have to miss this week. No drums/Mic at college and I forgot to bring my disc home... Yay.
Nielske  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The deadline is, and as far as I know, has always been, in the night from saturday/sunday.

And if you look at "my leagues" on the league page, you'll see a counter with the time remaining on there.
At the moment it says "Scores are due in 10 hours, 45 minutes.".
TheHammer417  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarg338 wrote:
Deadlines are Saturday? I thought all the deadlines were always Sunday night :/

Well, if it's saturday, me and Hammer will have to miss this week. No drums/Mic at college and I forgot to bring my disc home... Yay.

Good job hahaha...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last hours to enter the score... I think my team did pretty well.
We'll see on the results, good luck everyone!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: McDuboff
LethalFishEater  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finished up just now. Procrastination, ho!
>tfw you will never have as many posts as bjw ;_;
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FoshOtter
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, dunno really how D4 and I did this week. Need You Tonight seemed to have the most obvious path ever, very thankful for that...I'm somewhat certain we had the perfect path with a squeeze or two on bass, but we'll see.

No One Knows we didn't even gold, wtf >_> I FCed and Dave got a -8 or 9 with a decent path, and no gold with 417K, weird. Hopefully that one won't kill us too much.

As for next week, looks like I've got to play BiF guitar over and over again...shoot me

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well sadly our drums kicked the bucket this week.. and since both songs involved drums there's no scores for Brainpower. We could have bought more drums, but we don't play often enough anymore anyway, so I guess this is the only league we'll "drop" unless we post this week's scores for the hell of it.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
meister  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a little change I could have made in NYT to score a couple hundred more I think, but since I got tied for x-plat 1st (without even realizing I was using the solo path) and Indestructible got optimal on drums we just left it

Need You Tonight

and in NOK we just played it three times, unfortunately I got the 99% FC
No One Knows

And if it is alright with Indestructible he will be doing vocals on both songs this week, and hopefully we get two double FCs

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 3 of 14

Jump to: