FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S12: RB3 Vocals League - Champion: SuperJerry
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SuperJerry  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no, we got a beach! Smith Beach right next to the yacht club! Albeit everyone knows no one swims there lol. The only beach people swim at around here nowadays is just Nantasket Beach.

Yeah, that score I got I couldn't even believe I was able to pull it off. I tied your score first, then got a slight improvement and couple hours later came back to it, ended up pulling that off. I am still shocked myself lol. Took me almost a day and a half to FC the song at first though lol. After that, it was just nothing but grinding.
HyadesD4  

Location: A long-ass fuckin' time ago in a town called Kickapoo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll have to gather me, you 3, and Brumm009 together sometime and have an epic score duel/harmony clusterfuck/Bang Camaro setlist. GU maybe?

MasterNobody wrote:
And somebody make D4 a banner! ^^^ He's an awesome guy and doesn't afraid of anything.
SuperJerry  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always down for a good harmony clusterfuck hahaha
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperJerry wrote:
Always down for a good harmony clusterfuck hahaha

This.

And Jerry and Burm can battle it out to see who is TRULY better at crushing my dreams in the final of the vox league! Nothin' like a good dream crushin' contest to get the blood flowing...

Twenty-twenty-twenty-four hours to go-o-o...and I would rather not be sedated, actually, because that would greatly inhibit my chances to keep working on this song. Tomorrow will be a grind and a half.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best of luck trying to get that squeeze! All the points really come from the last activation. First 2 activations on the path give you 888 and 884 for a max out, then it's all on the end. I think I just got REALLLLLLY lucky and hit the OD at the last possible second and squeezed the hell out of the first doo on the last phrase with vibrato. I don't think it's possible to hit the 2nd doo in the last phrase of the song with OD still running so I think all the points are just in that first doo. Hope this helps get it. I tried a couple times to get close to my score again, best I could hit was around the mid 900's once, then just around 700 again. I've played the song for almost 3 days now and had enough of it so don't feel like trying to grind it again to see if I can hit a 2nd "miracle run" and crack 192k again lol.
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And in the end, the leaderboards tell the story.

#1 and #2 on one of the most played vocal songs in the game, couldn't ask for a better finish!

Enormous congratulations Jerry, you've earned this. Please competing with you.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Master!! Great going against you as well and everyone else that competed in this league. Was really fun and competitive and I hope to do it again soon!

Master, I figured that the winner between us would be the one that ended up #1 on the leader board for Good Vibrations. We been tearing up the Vocals League all regular season so it's no doubt we finished with such high scores, only 100 points off each other for the finals. Both of us kept upping the ante so to speak and I think we both brought out the best in each other. Thinking about it, we finished #1 and #2 on arguably THE hardest song on the game for vocals. Next season I might have to defend the title and we'll have to go at it again.
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperJerry wrote:
Thanks Master!! Great going against you as well and everyone else that competed in this league. Was really fun and competitive and I hope to do it again soon!

Master, I figured that the winner between us would be the one that ended up #1 on the leader board for Good Vibrations. We been tearing up the Vocals League all regular season so it's no doubt we finished with such high scores, only 100 points off each other for the finals. Both of us kept upping the ante so to speak and I think we both brought out the best in each other. Thinking about it, we finished #1 and #2 on arguably THE hardest song on the game for vocals. Next season I might have to defend the title and we'll have to go at it again.

Please call me MN, or TJ. If I beat you maybe I would be okay with you calling me Master but not like this

Correction: YOU have been tearing up the league, I did well one week and slacked off the other three. xD Also, 100 points on vocals is a pretty big margin, don't be modest and act like you only barely beat me.

Anyway, thanks for the kind words Jerry, I wouldn't expect any less from such a great competitor. Do you plan to finish off the rest of the RB3 setlist and climb the leaderboards? With your squeezing skills I have no doubt that you could at least reach the top three overall without too much trouble.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I plan on finishing up the disc in the next month or two. I got most of the songs done doing the league and some other songs in between as well. I figured the way I am going I will probably end up around top 5 like I did for TB:RB vocals. Actually, doing this league made me better on squeezing so hopefully I do make it up near the top again.
Muse  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on Jerry for the win and to Master for is fantastic score and for being such a good sport...

This league was awesome, regarding the people that came here and post... everyone was cool and good sports... this is the way to do it

IndestructibleSD  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't have asjed for better competitors in this league guys. It's been great being the commissioner for all of you. Hope to see you next season.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: