FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S12: RB3 Drums - Gladiators16 & RustyWaffle Win!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blingdomepiece wrote:
DarthFizz wrote:
How come none of my scores counted? I thought I submitted them all before the deadline with picture proof.

Got no scores from you last week, have none from you this week either. Is it possible you hit the "back" button instead of submitting?

If you aren't sure if you've submitted scores for the week, click on "Enter Scores" and it will show whatever scores and proofs you have submitted.

I saw my scores from last week too and now they're all gone? Something has definitely happened.

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarthFizz wrote:
I saw my scores from last week too and now they're all gone? Something has definitely happened.

I'll mention this to the others in case anyone else has noticed this problem, but I am not aware of it ever having happened in the previous or current season of leagues.
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can confirm there were no scores from you in the database for round 2. However, your post in the other thread regarding "redirecting back to the home page" means there might be an issue maintaining your site sessions, as that is what happens when the site doesn't think you're logged in. I would suggest clearing your ScoreHero cookies, and logging in through the main site (i.e. here, rather than through the forums) and trying again.

Also as good advice for everyone: after you submit league scores it's a good idea to go back and make sure the newly submitted scores populate the fields on the "enter scores" page so that you know they're actually saved in the system.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez, it's a bit of a tough week this week. Been Caught Stealing can be overcome, but Everybody Wants to Rule the World is a polyrhythm mindfuck, and Smoke on the Water is just messed up at the end. This should be interesting.

My drum achievements - WGFA, They're Red Hot FCs
RB2 Overall: 211 GS songs, 155 FC songs
RB2 Main Setlist: 83 GS songs, 72 FC songs
DPooch  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Extremely satisfied with my scores this week, even though they probably won't compare.

Screwed up on Lasso, so I restarted and ended up getting the FC. Cool stuff.

FCed Humanoid kind of surprisingly, I thought my leg would crap out and miss a pedal.

The others I got 99s and GSs on, so I'm pretty happy about that.

This next week shouldn't be too bad, but it's definitely not gonna be as easy.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: poochz0rz
uSound  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate Smoke on the Water.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
Xepher850  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I have to play Been Caught Stealing one more time, I'll kill myself.

MY ROCK BAND DRUM ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Will not remove from my signature until the whole debut album from Periphery is released as DLC
Blacklight  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Argh. Forgot to upload my scores, but I still seem to be 13th. I think I'll keep going for now lol.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What did I tell you gladiators, stop using calibration paths >:| You're really not being fair to the rest of us who don't care about scores SO much that we need to change the calibration settings for our game to where it's completely off-sync just to be on top in leagues. You're the only one I can see that's really doing this.

(Yes, I know it's technically legal to use calibration paths...but I think most of us agree that it's lame)

Anyway, on-topic, it was nice to FC everything last week, but now this week I don't have 1 FC =(. Ah well.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
gladiators16  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confury wrote:
What did I tell you gladiators, stop using calibration paths >:| You're really not being fair to the rest of us who don't care about scores SO much that we need to change the calibration settings for our game to where it's completely off-sync just to be on top in leagues. You're the only one I can see that's really doing this.

(Yes, I know it's technically legal to use calibration paths...but I think most of us agree that it's lame)

Anyway, on-topic, it was nice to FC everything last week, but now this week I don't have 1 FC =(. Ah well.
I've only had to change my calibration for one song so far, The Beautiful People. The rest are either double squeezes or a path better than the ones listed.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confury wrote:

You know what they say: "If you can't beat them, join them."

And you can turn your volume down if the off-sync-ness of calibration paths in future rounds bothers you.

But, as Gladiators mentioned, he's only used a calibration path once thusfar. I think your anger is misguided and you should probably be commending Gladiators on his double squeezes (which are insanely hard to do), as well as his path finding skills. There's no foul play here, he's just taking the competition very seriously, which is the entire reason Scorehero hosts Leagues.
uSound  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IndestructibleSD wrote:
There's no foul play here, he's just taking the competition very seriously, which is the entire reason Scorehero hosts Leagues.

Still makes us sad though.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
Confury  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess that's my fault for thinking that the quick-reference OD paths for drums thread is all correct lol. Ok then, sorry for the little outburst. I just didn't think that some of the scores you had in earlier rounds were w/o the cal. path since you were ahead of like, 10 ties by a few hundred or so. Anyway, I should really try to FC atleast 1 song this week -_-
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
thomaruc  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG SMOKE ON THE WATER!!!! CHOOOOOOOOOOOKE!!!
btw i couldnt see the note streak on Rock Lobster! sorry if i got it wrong
and lol my 5th post ;D
DevilMayAsian  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol. Forgot to input scores. Eh, whatever. I botched my Lasso score when I mistyped it and it's not like I'm doing poorly in leagues. Oh, wait....

Proud I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Devil May Asian PSN Name: DevilMayAsian
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: