FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S12: RB3 Drums - Gladiators16 & RustyWaffle Win!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nielske  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JasonflyXIII wrote:
Xepher850 wrote:
I got all my scores in on time, FCd all of them except for Roundabout, but I had a really good run on Roundabout (-3 or so) so it's justified.

Do not post your current score, do not post a hint about your scores, do not even post if you full combo'd a song or got a specific percentage

You're allowed to talk about scores once the week is over. It's not like anybody can still decide to quickly improve his score, because he saw that someone else got a higher score.
Blacklight  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty stoked for this week's songs, Jerry and Misery Business will be annoying to re-fc though.

BTW, has it been confirmed that we're having a split yet? Sure hope so, because some of the people in this league are pretty beast.

EDIT: Well, now I know, seeing as I got put in division B 6th overall so far, not bad. (calibration paths should be banned )

Last edited by Blacklight on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 6394490567764982
Confury  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gladiators16, I hate you. Seriously though, how about everyone agree not to use calibration paths.

Anyway, 25th out of 29 lol. That's what I get for not really grinding the 3 other songs I didn't have an FC on. I could have gotten Foolin' if I wanted but I hate roll lanes, or any lanes for that matter. I just didn't expect to be this low haha.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
gladiators16  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confury wrote:
Gladiators16, I hate you. Seriously though, how about everyone agree not to use calibration paths.
Sorry, I fluked out with the song choices I suppose, no idea how I got that many double squeezes on Roundabout o_o

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confury wrote:

Im with this.

And holy crap, 7th place? :o
11yearoldkid  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That scared the living crap out of me. I clicked the division "Alan White" thinking, "Alan White....Division A" And none of who I expected to be were there. Then I saw the Division that started with B had Gladiators in it, so I assumed it to be Division A. 4th place on Foolin, 2nd place on Good Vibrations, 4th on antibodies, and 4th on Roundabout

Edit: I just saw Javman158 in the results........ Glad to see you here man.

TEN THOUSANNNNNNND!
My life.

Last edited by 11yearoldkid on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
uSound  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really happy with the highest non-FCing Roundabout score. 5th is solid, I'm glad I'm doing alright in the high division!

Congrats to everyone on Good Vibrations, everyone FC'd!/100%!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
TRiiG3RS  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mid-table mediocrity is chill in the higher division. Good luck to all with this week (=
Javman158  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11yearoldkid wrote:

Shh...I can't sneak up on the competition if people know I'm here! Haha, I'll probably wind up around where I am now anyway, there's a lot of really good players and I just don't have the time that I used to. I have severely missed this community though. Best of luck to everyone this week.
11yearoldkid  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok all of the following is the truth:

Right now I am crying. I am crying half because I F***ING HATE JERRY! I HOPE F***ING JERRY DIES IN A F***ING RACECAR ACCIDENT!! I've been practicing this song for 4 hours a day, every. single. day. The other half is because I got so extremely frustated at those stupid double bass hits (that I can hit when there aren't the blue notes behind it, but I can't when the blue notes are behind it. FML) that I threw my sticks furiously down to the ground. While one was flying in the air, it whipped my bare foot. It hit some bumpy bone right in the middle on my foot. It hurts like hell.

I hate this song. I hate Primus. More specifically I hate Jay Lane. I hate double bass hits. I hate the world. I hate life. I hate everything.

TEN THOUSANNNNNNND!
My life.
sportsboy85  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

11yearoldkid wrote:
Ok all of the following is the truth:

Right now I am crying. I am crying half because I F***ING HATE JERRY! I HOPE F***ING JERRY DIES IN A F***ING RACECAR ACCIDENT!! I've been practicing this song for 4 hours a day, every. single. day. The other half is because I got so extremely frustated at those stupid double bass hits (that I can hit when there aren't the blue notes behind it, but I can't when the blue notes are behind it. FML) that I threw my sticks furiously down to the ground. While one was flying in the air, it whipped my bare foot. It hit some bumpy bone right in the middle on my foot. It hurts like hell.

I hate this song. I hate Primus. More specifically I hate Jay Lane. I hate double bass hits. I hate the world. I hate life. I hate everything.

There is a life lesson in this story. Mainly it just explains Primus sucks and will own you. HARD.
11yearoldkid  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Javman158 wrote:
11yearoldkid wrote:

Shh...I can't sneak up on the competition if people know I'm here! Haha, I'll probably wind up around where I am now anyway, there's a lot of really good players and I just don't have the time that I used to. I have severely missed this community though. Best of luck to everyone this week.

I hope you realize that the last post you made before this was on June 18th, 2008. Welcome back. I'm probably one of the few people who still remember when you were still around, not just a name in the League FAQ.

Anyway, I have absolutely no clue how you ended up on my friend's list. Like WTF?!? How did I not notice you earlier? And I seriously don't remember accepting a friend request since two summers ago. Do you play Cod4 or MWF2? Those are the only two games I could possibly imagine I would meet you. Maybe Halo 2......? (That would be.... )

TEN THOUSANNNNNNND!
My life.
TheSoundDefense  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11yearoldkid: I had a hell of a time with those double kicks as well. Dunno if this will help, but I found my performance vastly improved if I treated them as triplets, and had my foot lifted up by the time the blue came around so I could get right to kicking.

My drum achievements - WGFA, They're Red Hot FCs
RB2 Overall: 211 GS songs, 155 FC songs
RB2 Main Setlist: 83 GS songs, 72 FC songs
gladiators16  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting to note that those double kicks in Jerry are actually 16.4nps, which is slightly faster than the Idealistic Types kicks, and the fourth fastest ever according to the NPS list (which hasn't been updated for a while)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Argh, kickbox is broken. Guess it's a season ending injury to my drumset.

See you all for S13 then!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: