FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S12: RB3 One Man Band - thewinnerisgeeg is thewinnerofleague
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just hate end squeezing. I can't do it worth a crap.

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
kevversmcrabbi  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posted my scores. I've been working on a major journal article all week (just sent it off to peer review today!), so I only spent like 2 hours working on this song. I feel pretty confident in some of my scores and some of my scores are sub-par (very sub-par...).

Either way, best of luck to those submitting
boss1592  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm ashamed to say that i missed the deadline, by 6 minutes, but tbh, gabe had me beat this time around, even on vox, so i gotta hold my hands up and say well done mate, and that ive thoroughly enjoyed my 1st ever solo league, and hopefully next year i can do better.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Starchaser NI
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boss1592 wrote:
i'm ashamed to say that i missed the deadline, by 6 minutes, but tbh, gabe had me beat this time around, even on vox, so i gotta hold my hands up and say well done mate, and that ive thoroughly enjoyed my 1st ever solo league, and hopefully next year i can do better.
You had yourself an AWESOME season, really, I had no clue you got some OMB blood in ya :P But, I'm sorry to hear you we're just late :/ I knew you we're gonna be very tough to beat, so I kinda went the 'extra mile' and I guess it paid off big time! I managed to get 3/5 instruments FCed with 2 GS 99s on drums (-3ish) and keys (outro -_-). None the less, funnest week for me by far since every instrument had their little challenge. This might be my last week though since I might have to go an extra 10 miles with these guys *gasp* XD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This week was actually pretty fun. Was I the only one that though FLaE is fun on drums?

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
boss1592  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xGaberadex wrote:
boss1592 wrote:
You had yourself an AWESOME season, really, I had no clue you got some OMB blood in ya :P But, I'm sorry to hear you we're just late :/ I knew you we're gonna be very tough to beat, so I kinda went the 'extra mile' and I guess it paid off big time! I managed to get 3/5 instruments FCed with 2 GS 99s on drums (-3ish) and keys (outro -_-). None the less, funnest week for me by far since every instrument had their little challenge. This might be my last week though since I might have to go an extra 10 miles with these guys *gasp* XD

neither did i lol, i honestly was surprised at just how well i did get, i mean i never thought i'd make the play offs, never mind the quarter finals. i knew it was gonna be pretty close between us so i honestly dont mind going out at this stage, and for what its worth, im rootin' for ya
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Starchaser NI
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Song for this week is 25 or 6 to 4.

Because it was just posted now, you have 7 days to play it starting from the 17th instead of the 16th.
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I didn't get to spend nearly as much time on this as I wanted to. Only got one run in on vox and 3 runs on drums (4 breaks) before time ran out. Spent too much time tonight on keys and I still didn't get an FC. Didn't give enough credit to how hard it was to hit those damn hammers on the GRO chords.

K 231645
V 103900
D 296650
G 309186
B 196182

Total score: 1,137,563

I know you out squeezed me on bass, Gabe, and I eeked by you on keys. Don't see your other 3 scores on the boards tho. Wish I coulda got another bass run in. I gold starred gtr (97% solo 2) which I'm proud of, wasn't even close to one before grinding it for this.

''First Ever'' is needlessly redundant and its never acceptable to use more than 3 exclamation points...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BowlZ
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BowlZ wrote:
Well I didn't get to spend nearly as much time on this as I wanted to. Only got one run in on vox and 3 runs on drums (4 breaks) before time ran out. Spent too much time tonight on keys and I still didn't get an FC. Didn't give enough credit to how hard it was to hit those damn hammers on the GRO chords.

K 231645
V 103900
D 296650
G 309186
B 196182

Total score: 1,137,563

I know you out squeezed me on bass, Gabe, and I eeked by you on keys. Don't see your other 3 scores on the boards tho. Wish I coulda got another bass run in. I gold starred gtr (97% solo 2) which I'm proud of, wasn't even close to one before grinding it for this.
My scores arn't really worth mentioning...

Keys=About 1k under, FC
Vox=100 points above, FC
Drums=12kish under, 99% GS
Guitar=A lot under (that's why you didn't see it lol...), eh
Bass=Out-sqeezed, FC

I knew this was gonna be my final week since I didn't have any time at all to grind any of the instruments like I would've liked to. But then again, if you didn't manage to upper-end me on keys by 1k, different story (I think). All in all, it's been a fun first time playing in leagues and I was extremely pushed beyond of my RB abilities So if I'm not mistaken, congratz BowlZ onto making it to the finals! Now I can relax and FC some Billy Joel songs...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might as well post my scores.

Guitar: 349,977; 100%; 1423 NS
Bass: 196,709; 100%; 966 NS
Keys: 228,287; 100%; 756 NS
Drums: 302,350; 100%; 2167 NS (loloverhit)
Vocals: 103,564; 100%; 20 NS

Totals score: 1,180,887

im a girl now!
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to Bowlz winning 3-2, as well as Greg winning 5-0.

Good luck you two in the finals =)

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm. BatH. This will be fun...

Also, the song happens to be my favorite song in the game to play on keys!

im a girl now!
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

still think its lame the last song didnt have a keys part. I think you beat me on everything. 386 on drums would take a perfect run for me and the song is too long for that to happen with my drums. I can't get enough whammy to top you on bass and I can't hit the solo. kudos geeg.

''First Ever'' is needlessly redundant and its never acceptable to use more than 3 exclamation points...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BowlZ
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm SOOO glad I didn't make it to the finals...This is not the OMB song I definitely had in mind lol Anyway, good job everyone for a fun league experience. Can't wait for next season!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks BowlZ. Honestly, I didn't expect to win this league because I thought there would be people that would be better than me at squeezing, (BowlZ) and because it's my first league. I am really happy that I won though. See you all next season!

im a girl now!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: