FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S12: RB3 One Man Band - thewinnerisgeeg is thewinnerofleague
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:11 am    Post subject: S12: RB3 One Man Band - thewinnerisgeeg is thewinnerofleague Reply with quote

Welcome to Season 12 of Scorehero Leagues!

This thread is for discussion of the Rock Band 3 One Man Band league (open difficulty).

Internetguy87 will be running this league. (OP ownership will be switched over to him later)

Week 3 Song
Crosstown Traffic

All songs must be submitted Saturday Night by 11:59 PM Eastern (8:59PM Pacific). There is no way for us to add or edit scores. If you miss the deadline there is no way for your scores to be counted. If you typo your score, there is no way for us to fix it. Please be careful. Now we can fix your scores IF and only IF you submit picture proof. I can adjust typo's then, but only if the proof is submitted WITH the typo'd score. So if possible submit proof with all scores!

When submitting your scores, the following are now REQUIRED:
-Score
-Note Streak
-%
Failure to submit each of those field will result in a disqualified score!

Picture proof is optional during the regular season and required for playoffs. Proof is, however, encouraged at all levels of competition so that we can verify your scores easily and you can be sure to have them counted.

DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR SCORES VIA PM!
We will be using http://www.scorehero.com/leagues for score submissions.

Where will results be posted? Results will be posted at http://www.scorehero.com/leagues. We will no longer be having result threads.

When will results be posted?
Results will be posted at 11:59 PM EST every Sunday night. This is 24 hours after the deadline. The first week, it may take a few extra days because of leagues needing to be split into divisions. Please be patient.

Playoffs

Playoffs will consist of around half the active participants in each league. In order to be placed into playoffs, you MUST submit scores for Week 4, or if for some reason you are unable to submit you must notify your commissioner before the week 4 deadline. If you are unable to supply proof during playoffs please let your commissioner know so that your playoff slot can be given to another player.

Drop-Outs
Your actions affect other people, and not only do large numbers of dropouts make the leagues less fun for the people participating, but large numbers of dropouts encourage us to either wait long periods of time to run additional seasons or to choose not to run any more at all. Stick it out and you are helping to make it worth the time that goes into organizing it and are helping ensure that we do these again.

That said, we traditionally remove participants who do not submit scores for week 1. If you are going to miss week 1 but intend to submit other weeks, PM me so I know not to drop you.

Forum Conduct
For returning players, we will be running the same rules in the forum as seasons 9, 10, and 11. For those of you who are new, we allow and encourage open discussion of songs. You can talk about the songs, ask for help, post about how you hate the song..whatever.

What you are NOT allowed to post, is hints on your scores. Do not post your current score, do not post a hint about your scores, do not even post if you full combo'd a song or got a specific percentage. Talk of this nature only serves to either fuel your competition, or discourage others. Everybody will know what everybody else got at the end of the week.

We also ask that you do not post league-obtained scores on SH for the week. If you do, it is all too easy for your competition to just look it up.

I play my game online

Last edited by internetguy87 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
davyinatoga  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me Enamora
Me Enamora
Me Enamora
Me Enamora

I think I've died and gone to heaven with a Week 1 lineup like that!

EDIT: Heh, I had a brain fart and thought that OMB was supposed to have four different songs that we play all instruments on. Here I am jokingly expecting to play Juanes 16 times.

EXPERT Jack-of-all-trades.

Last edited by davyinatoga on Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Strykerx  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I've just died.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Juanes is probably one of my favorite artists on rock band. I am so excited for this

Stays in my signature until another Rush album comes out as DLC.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LeddyGee2112 PSN Name: LeddyGee2112
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to this league so much! Can't wait to see how much I lose to Joe by!
elx  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear god yes. Anyone who read the RB3 thread knows how much I love this song on everything.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get the feeling I may be the only one not liking this week's choice too much, but that'll change as soon as I start grinding scores.

Good Luck to everyone participating this season.

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
chipz  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice song choice to start with.

Good luck to everyone!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a way to change how the OMB page is changed? It was very confusing to find the correct instrument to input my score when the 'extras' piece says a second instrument.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2003041 wrote:
Is there a way to change how the OMB page is changed? It was very confusing to find the correct instrument to input my score when the 'extras' piece says a second instrument.

Hey guys, this one is my fault. First time running OMB I messed up the setup of round 1. I am going to see if JC can edit it, but it will definitely be fixed for round 2.

ONLY FOLLOW THE INSTRUMENT PART, ignore the "extra" thing. I thought I had to manually put in instruments, didn't realize it did it automatically.

If you are confused how to enter then please PM me.

Once again I apologize and it will definitely be fixed next round.

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
xboxpro57  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interested to see what kind of competition we got going on here. Excited for the song too

xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna fail sooo bad on guitar But, I definitely look forward to singing some EspaƱol ^_^

EDIT: Break a leg everyone!!! I can't wait to see how this league turns out

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

internetguy87 wrote:
2003041 wrote:

Hey guys, this one is my fault. First time running OMB I messed up the setup of round 1. I am going to see if JC can edit it, but it will definitely be fixed for round 2.

ONLY FOLLOW THE INSTRUMENT PART, ignore the "extra" thing. I thought I had to manually put in instruments, didn't realize it did it automatically.

If you are confused how to enter then please PM me.

Once again I apologize and it will definitely be fixed next round.

No problem. It was just weird when I was entering the scores for drums. It literally took me, like, 3 minutes to figure out which box I had to actually input the scores.

jamie-the-payne  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 Questions.

1. For some reason my keys streak has been reset to 1 and my percentage to 8 and I have no idea how many notes there are in Me Enamora so I don't know what to reenter for my streak. (My score's the same). What should I do?

2. Is picture proof just a link to photobucket or something?
GH:23/49| GH2:57/74| GH2 DLC:22/24| GH80s:18/30| GH3:59/70| GH3 DLC:14/68| GHA:39/41
Guitar Hero OMB:107/873
GHWT:20/84| GHWT DLC:2/147| GHM:3/49| GHM DLC:0/10| GHGH:9/48| GH5:16/85| GH5 DLC:1/162| GHVH:7/47| BH:7/65| GHWoR:41/93| GHWoR DLC:1/83
Rock Band OMB:500/4300
RB:43/58| RB DLC:127/1135| RB2:37/84| ACDC:6/18| RBN:1/999| TBRB:19/44| TBRB DLC:2/29| LRB:42/45| GDRB:38/44| GDRB DLC:5/6| RB3:56/83| RB3 DLC:50/583| RBC2:0/21 RB3N:16/944| RBB:15/25| RB4:15/65| RB4 DLC:29/125
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jamiethepayne PSN Name: jamiethepayne Wii Friend Code: 4411131444531013
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jamie-the-payne wrote:
2 Questions.

1. For some reason my keys streak has been reset to 1 and my percentage to 8 and I have no idea how many notes there are in Me Enamora so I don't know what to reenter for my streak. (My score's the same). What should I do?

Yes, some percentages and streaks were truncated to single digits as a result of the score-entry bug for keys. Hopefully you can get a higher score and this one won't matter . But if you can't, I think we would be understanding about the streak/percentage being wrong for the keyboard score this week since we know how it happened.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12

Jump to: