FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RB3 Expert Drums FC Breakdown [Suggestions welcome!]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cweaver8518  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:26 am    Post subject: Re: RB3 Expert Drums FC Breakdown [Suggestions welcome!] Reply with quote

Hobo111 wrote:
cweaver8518 wrote:
Imo been caught stealing and In the Meantime should be easier. I FCed them after a 6 month hiatus from RockBand averaging 10k less per song than I had before I stopped playing
Except for the fact that no one wants to play them, because BCS is a horrible song and In The Meantime has a horrible chart, the choruses are incredibly awkward.

I actually like BCS :/ and In the Meantime is like Inside Out except way easier with one semi hard roll. Even that roll is Natural sticking though, and its only 16ths I think at a very low bpm. Maybe im biased in my IRL drum experience though. Regardless there is nothing at all hard about BCS. Id group it in at least bottom 20 if not below 15 or 10

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:19 am    Post subject: Re: RB3 Expert Drums FC Breakdown [Suggestions welcome!] Reply with quote

Hobo111 wrote:
cweaver8518 wrote:
Imo been caught stealing and In the Meantime should be easier. I FCed them after a 6 month hiatus from RockBand averaging 10k less per song than I had before I stopped playing
Except for the fact that no one wants to play them, because BCS is a horrible song and In The Meantime has a horrible chart, the choruses are incredibly awkward.

I absolutely love BCS, so hah, with that being said I did easily SRFC both of them when I first got RB 3.
"THERE IS A DREAM I AM LIVING
THERE IS A LIFE I AM DREAMING OF"
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Gavesit
cweaver8518  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Been Caught Stealing is like a handful of other Jane's Addiction songs, but with no tricks really. Just a sort of semi-complicated pattern, but even that isn't that hard.

The one part of In the Meantime I could see raising it up about the bottom 20 is the faster roll I already talked about that, but for me it falls perfectly in rhythm with the song, so it's not a stretch by any means to FC it. I'd put it around 25-30

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well this is frighteningly helpful :P

Guitar Hero drums: 45/403, Rock Band drums: 345/464
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Drummerboy 614 PSN Name: Drummerboy614
Hobo111  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everybody Wants To Rule The World should be moved up, (As in, easier.) as it's pretty much the same thing the entire song.
smokyprogg  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say N1K must be easier than listed considering I've FCd it and can't pass Smoke on the Water or Roundabout which are right beside it, but I don't know enough about the game to say if this is reasonable.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can FC No One Knows but not pass Roundabout, to put it lightly, there's something wrong with you.
Hobo111  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can FC No One Knows but not pass Roundabout, to put it lightly, there's something wrong with you.
kelseyb14  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just bumping this so i dont have to go searching again:P

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to re-open this discussion just because. Now that RB3 has been out for so long I would like to voice my possibly controversial opinions on the top 6. Here's how I would put the top 6:

78: Roundabout

79: Llama

80: Before I Forget

81: Caught in a Mosh

82: Radar Love

83: Beast and the Harlot

BatH is the hardest, nothing new there. Radar Love AND CiaM are harder than Before I Forget. There are four hard fills in Before I Forget, none of which are as difficult as Radar Love's outro or CiaM's troll lane. Radar Love's length and freaking retarded bridge and drum solo contribute to its difficulty, and CiaM is fast and stupid fill halfway into bridge is stupid. Llama is much easier than I think everyone originally thought, so this new placement seems fitting. And as far as I see it, Roundabout and Llama are interchangeable. Thoughts anyone?
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: BeastinIsMyGame PSN Name: smarock
Nubnut  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Retarded bridge and drum solo? Those are relatively easy if you know your jazz techniques, speaking personally the only real difficult parts to not choke on are the quick gallops during the verse riffs, and the outro can take some practice to memorize the sticking; but beyond that it's really not that bad.

If anything I'd put it below Roundabout personally, and that's the only thing I'd change on the list.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Gavesit
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeastinIsMyGame wrote:
There are four hard fills in Before I Forget, none of which are as difficult as Radar Love's outro or CiaM's troll lane.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
No.

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeastinIsMyGame wrote:
There are four hard fills in Before I Forget, none of which are as difficult as Radar Love's outro or CiaM's troll lane.

What.... Definitely not true. There are way more than 4 fills. You are greatly underestimating the song.

BeastinIsMyGame wrote:
Llama is much easier than I think everyone originally thought, so this new placement seems fitting. And as far as I see it, Roundabout and Llama are interchangeable.

Bullshit. Llama is still a bitch to play and there's no way in HELL it's easier than Roundabout. I can still barely 5 star Llama and on Roundabout I got a -1 (maybe it was a -2 I forgot) on my sightread. (stupid yellow roll lane >.>)

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
Nubnut  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funnily enough I've FC'ed Llama but still don't have Roundabout . Granted that can mostly be attributed to my shitty red pad. The fills in Before I Forget aren't terrible on their own, but when you have all of them together in a single song it makes for one incredibly easy song to choke on.
Beliskner  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

out of the six hard ones Roundabout is the easiest by far
I'd put it like this

78: Roundabout
79: Radar Love
80: Caught in a Mosh (that roll is balls and without a second pedal extremely hard to get consistent at; again someone who is better with fast shit would find this easier than Radar Love)
81: Llama
82: Before I Forget (I sucka at double kicks and quads so this would be harder for me than Llama)
83: Beast and the Harlot
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: