FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Top 100 Hardest Guitar FCs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 62, 63, 64  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The-B.O.D.  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scratch47 wrote:
BUMP for POTM (holy shit) !!

http://gyazo.com/d6db80d362078fdc40341765cd36f8f0

Does anyone want to add The Singularity to this list? Only other song that belongs on here.

Down to 4 guitar, 1 bass song left.

Gambit, Kitty!, Thirteen, Fire At Will, Synesthesia, Deception (maybe), The Duel (Rusty Cooley), Let The Blood Spill (maybe), There Is Nothing Left, Godhead, One by One, and Dash would have a home if anyone cared.
Scratch47  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh derp. I meant, *unFC'd songs* Those are all very worthy, yes.
Blakeison2112  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well from experience Deception is list worthy since it's way harder then Hangar 18 Black Magic and shit

THABEAST721  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the heck is Canary by Coal Mine? I've never heard of it, and I can't find a video of it.
RobGHH  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THABEAST721 wrote:
What the heck is Canary by Coal Mine? I've never heard of it, and I can't find a video of it.

It's literally just one green note, aka the most difficult song in Rock Band history.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RobGHH PSN Name: robbie8n
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if RB4 might bring something to make this list worthy of an update (new songs, certain songs becoming tougher/easier through importing onto its engine...)?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THABEAST721 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMH4p8QOky4

It was a test song for RBN that was removed from downloads more or less immediately. It's really stupid and misleading that it's on the list at all. You might as well say that the beta build Welcome to the Jungle chart is actually the hardest considering it was never released to the public.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smokyprogg wrote:
THABEAST721 wrote:

It was a test song for RBN that was removed from downloads more or less immediately. It's really stupid and misleading that it's on the list at all. You might as well say that the beta build Welcome to the Jungle chart is actually the hardest considering it was never released to the public.

Actually the RBN test songs were downloadable for months, so anyone who actually wanted these pointless songs had ample time to grab them. It's just that so few people did that they're quite rare to see or hear about. (A large amount of them were just renamed early RBN songs that no one cared about the actual releases of. So you could compare them to the RB1 test song file that's literally just Run to the Hills.)

Pretty sure BOD just put it there as a joke to see who would notice it. From what I remember that means it took a couple years.

I once had Her Majesty as the #0 (the top of the list) on the top bass FCs list for similar reasons, though I did actually remove it later.

Honestly though these lists are pretty stagnant at the moment what with a lack of new songs worthy of adding. You can treat this as a list of the top 99 hardest songs and ignore Canary. (It's not like anyone gets really excited to FC the 100th hardest song in a series most of the time.)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
smokyprogg wrote:
THABEAST721 wrote:

Actually the RBN test songs were downloadable for months, so anyone who actually wanted these pointless songs had ample time to grab them. It's just that so few people did that they're quite rare to see or hear about. (A large amount of them were just renamed early RBN songs that no one cared about the actual releases of. So you could compare them to the RB1 test song file that's literally just Run to the Hills.)

Pretty sure BOD just put it there as a joke to see who would notice it. From what I remember that means it took a couple years.

I once had Her Majesty as the #0 (the top of the list) on the top bass FCs list for similar reasons, though I did actually remove it later.

Honestly though these lists are pretty stagnant at the moment what with a lack of new songs worthy of adding. You can treat this as a list of the top 99 hardest songs and ignore Canary. (It's not like anyone gets really excited to FC the 100th hardest song in a series most of the time.)

Ah okay. For some reason I thought it was serious because it's hard to actually play the track. Ignore me! :P

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to see a version of this list but with all of the interchangeable RBN songs purged.
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This list is old and shit and it should disappear plzkthx
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MidniteRidr2
DivineSmooof  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah this list needs updating big time
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scratch47 wrote:
BUMP for POTM (holy shit) !!

http://gyazo.com/d6db80d362078fdc40341765cd36f8f0

Does anyone want to add The Singularity to this list? Only other song that belongs on here.

Down to 4 guitar, 1 bass song left.

So POTM was quietly FC'd and our list of unFC'd official DLC songs was inaccurate all this time...?

Or did we dismiss this as photoshop?
8/7/18 - Fury of the Storm FC

On Jan 24, 2016, AdamHero wrote:
peach you are good at guitar hero
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Peachfanclub PSN Name: Peachfanclub Wii Friend Code: 0475108893170582
redskinsrock2689  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:18 pm    Post subject: Pulse of the maggots isn’t that hard Reply with quote

I dont understand how anybody actually thinks its a more impressive fc than anything near it. Not updating my account.
www.youtube.com/redskinsrock2689
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Redskinsroc2689 PSN Name: Redskinsrock2689
AbyssionQC  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still waiting for DIG to be removed from the list

GH1 FC''s: 47/47 | GH2 FC''s: 64/64 | GH80''s FC''s: 30/30 | GH3 FC''s: 70/70 GHA FC''s: 41/41 | GHWT FC''s: 86/86
GHM FC''s: 49/49 | GHSH FC''s: 47/48 GH5 FC''s: 85/85 | GHVH FC''s: 47/47 | GHWoR FC''s: 91/93 | Total FC''s: 657/660

I totally didn''''t steal someone else''''s signature
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 63 of 64

Jump to: