FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Top 100 Hardest Guitar FCs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 62, 63, 64  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Perre  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About EJN I added that since regardless of strum-limit it requires insane stamina. When I think about it I MAED A GAME seems alot harder though.
dudextr  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red Devil?

Thanks for the fun times Scorehero, I will never forget you.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Stuff24
popesweetjesus  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let There be Rock (live) and Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (Live) are both harder than than Whole Lotta Rosie (Live) so I'd change that.

the following is a list of all the challenging PS3 RBN songs (don't know many XBox songs, I have PS3). That being said, just because I list it doesn't mean that it deserves to be on the list, just up for discussion

Burn it Down
Liquid Smog (Stomp Box Remix)
Crushed Beyond Dust
Day of Mourning
For the Love of God
Get The Hell Outa Here
He Sleeps in a Grove
Parhelia
Rip'er
River of Tuoni
Mordecai
Life Unworthy of Life
Descend into the Eternal Pits of Possesion
Battle Royale
In Memory
Death Quota for Purification
Now Demolition
Tastes like Kevin Bacon
Fight to Kill
Riot Act
Infected Nation
Bleed
Deliver Us
Nosophorus
Engine
Curse you all Men
Incubus
Guitar Sound
Shallow Waters
Living in Whirlwind
Lionheart
Obfuscation

those are most of them, feel free to discuss
BobDole  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel safe saying that East Jesus Nowhere is probably massively overrated at #28 there. I mean yes it still requires good stamina but it's only what, 14 NPS? Not that ridiculous at all on RB3 and definitely not as hard as the songs around it. Surrounding it we have I Ain't Superstitious at #27, Blackened at #29, and The Great Satan at #30, all three of which are significantly more difficult songs. It just seems out of place though I think it probably deserves a spot in the top 100 (albeit much closer to the bottom).

Also:

Quote:
challenging PS3 RBN songs

Liquid Smog (Stomp Box Remix)

That song is not on PS3 yet (was it recently announced?) but it will definitely earn a spot on this list for that crazy guitar solo.

bclare  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BobDole wrote:
I feel safe saying that East Jesus Nowhere is probably massively overrated at #28 there. I mean yes it still requires good stamina but it's only what, 14 NPS?

It's 14.8-15.3 or so. Still very doable in RB3, I agree with your main point.
NfskMjmMal2  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xenigma wrote:
Also needs Riot Act

Hmmm...I forgot I had that song

But I really think it shouldn't be that high on the list. In retrospect, I completely sucked in that run The chords and stuff are awkward, but nothing unbearable (I was definitely not that great at it back then). And also, at the time, I just sucked a lot at one handing fast stuff. The solo is tricky, but I think the main reason there hasn't really been progress is because nobody's trying.
Perre  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another update, lol. Just adding another 10 songs takes over 1 hour but I'm alot more happy about how things are coming along now. Surerly there are still things in the list that still are stupid as shit but be nice and point it out without flaming.

Loads of thanks to popsweetjesus, your song suggestions has helped me alot.
Hobo111  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is Death Quota doing at 12 and Constant Motion doing at 5? Those two should be switched.
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobo111 wrote:
What is Death Quota doing at 12 and Constant Motion doing at 5? Those two should be switched.

Uh are you serious? Constant motion is official DLC thats been out for 2 1/2 years & has what 3 FC's? Death Quota might have none but its been out for less than half the time, it is really difficult but Constant Motion is just ridiculous.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will dowload Death Quota tonight and see for myself since I've watched videos of it 3 times and still fail to see what makes it so much more difficult than other songs with shorts strumming bursts.

Constant Motion Solo D might still be the hardest section in the entire game, in fact it might still be a little underrated on this list.
bclare  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perre wrote:
I will dowload Death Quota tonight and see for myself since I've watched videos of it 3 times and still fail to see what makes it so much more difficult than other songs with shorts strumming bursts.

Constant Motion Solo D might still be the hardest section in the entire game, in fact it might still be a little underrated on this list.

There's the tapping part, then there are 3 HARD solos. Even the non-solo parts are bizarre, difficult, and totally chokeable. I don't even think guitar has any particularly fast strumming bursts (bass does but it's not a big deal in RB3, just RB2), it's just everything else all piled in to one song plus the length of it. I don't think it's harder than Constant Motion, but it might deserve to be higher up than 12.

Also, I think you're overrating Creatures ov Deception. It's weirdo and difficult, but the most difficult part imo is the solo that's very short and that doesn't deserve putting the song in the top half of the 100; someone better than me could give a better assessment though.
ace5993  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackened should be top 20 for sure.

Death Quota is harder than Infected Nation but I don't think it's top 10 material.

Reaper looks harder than Burn to me.

Parhelia is not incredibly hard on RB3, it should move down about 5 spaces.

Five Magics is harder than Hangar 18.

Tornado of Souls isn't very hard at all, I'd say it should go mid-30s at the absolute highest, and I'm not so sure it even deserves to be on the list right now (top 40).

Creatures ov Deception isn't hard, probably the easiest song listed.

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (Live) deserves top 25, if not top 20, and Let There Be Rock (Live) should be mid 30s or again, even harder.

Damnation Game should be top 40, I'd say it's harder than The Great Satan.

More as I think of it.
Perre  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ace5993 wrote:

I need more inputs on this. I will move it up just a few spots for now.

ace5993 wrote:
Death Quota is harder than Infected Nation but I don't think it's top 10 material.

I'll simply switch place of these two.

ace5993 wrote:

They are in very different skill sets. Reapers solo was FCed on the first day of its release, is anyone even close to Burn? I'm not gonna argue with you but I need more inputs.

ace5993 wrote:
Parhelia is not incredibly hard on RB3, it should move down about 5 spaces.

Will do.

ace5993 wrote:

These are very similar in difficulty and I like to keep them next to each other, however I will switch their place as the general conceus seems to be that Five Magics is harder.

ace5993 wrote:
Tornado of Souls isn't very hard at all, I'd say it should go mid-30s at the absolute highest, and I'm not so sure it even deserves to be on the list right now (top 40).

I do believe it belongs in the top 40 for sure, the solo is not easier than the ones in some other songs listed.

ace5993 wrote:
Creatures ov Deception isn't hard, probably the easiest song listed.

It is hard but I agree it probably has no place in the top 50.

ace5993 wrote:
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (Live) deserves top 25, if not top 20, and Let There Be Rock (Live) should be mid 30s or again, even harder.

Doesn't DDDDC get alot easier in RB3? I really can't see it in top 25, maybe 35.

ace5993 wrote:

Yea, Damnation game s the hardest Malmsteen song by far. However I'm not sure it's harder than TGS.
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, DDDDC(L) is still up there imo, the difficulty wasn't just the strumming, the fretting is fucking fast as well (and given its at the end of the song past an already rough first solo makes it difficult)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perre wrote:
ace5993 wrote:

I need more inputs on this. I will move it up just a few spots for now.

I think it's fine where it is, but move Ceraunophobia down to like 30.

Perre wrote:
ace5993 wrote:

I'll simply switch place of these two.

I think Infected Nations should move up to 15, not really that insane on RB3.

Perre wrote:
ace5993 wrote:

They are in very different skill sets. Reapers solo was FCed on the first day of its release, is anyone even close to Burn? I'm not gonna argue with you but I need more inputs.

Burn is way more difficult than Reaper. I can't even imagine a Burn FC.

Perre wrote:
ace5993 wrote:

These are very similar in difficulty and I like to keep them next to each other, however I will switch their place as the general conceus seems to be that Five Magics is harder.

I completely disagree that Five Magics is harder, you basically have the FC in the bag after you learn solo 4, whereas you need great consistency for Hangar 18. They should both move down to like 22 and 23, though.

Perre wrote:
ace5993 wrote:

I do believe it belongs in the top 40 for sure, the solo is not easier than the ones in some other songs listed.

Disagreed, I find that solo to be one of the harder DLC solos, I'd bring it near Blackened if anything.

Perre wrote:
ace5993 wrote:

Doesn't DDDDC get alot easier in RB3? I really can't see it in top 25, maybe 35.

No, LTBR got a lot easier in RB3. DDDDC is still stupid as shit. It definitely belongs in the top 25.

Perre wrote:
ace5993 wrote:

Yea, Damnation game s the hardest Malmsteen song by far. However I'm not sure it's harder than TGS.

Disagreed, I think Damnation Game is quite a bit harder than The Great Satan.

Other things:
I think Alpha Strike should be at least #6, the strumming is extremely fast and pops up a lot, the song has bullshit sections everywhere. Reaper is easier than Baptized By Fire to me (I know some people will possibly disagree though). I'd put Guitars Suck around #15, maybe I just suck at it but that song is fucking difficult. XIV should be moved to around #20 since RB3 makes the strumming much easier. Shallow Waters should be around #20 with Parhelia. Real should be around Lionheart. Nosophoros should be around Blackened. I Am Legion should be around For the Love of God. I'd put Crushed Beyond Dust around Lionheart, but I'm awful at that song so.

Other hard RBN songs that are definitely top 100 material: Dawn of a Million Souls, Incubus, Berzerker, Saga, We Are the Nightmare, Obfuscation, Time No More, In Memory, Rip'er, Twister, Burst Into Fears (possibly), Get the Hell Out of Here, Epic Smphony In A Flat Minor, Second Movement: Blitz, Life Unworthy of Life, Tastes Like Kevin Bacon, Battle Royale, The Hounds of Anubis, and Cimmerian Shamballa.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 3 of 64

Jump to: