FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Season 12 Leagues - Final Signups Open through 1/29/11!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dudextr  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

11yearoldkid wrote:
Right?

The OP of the FAQ thread you clearly didn't read before coming here wrote:
Your league sign-ups will be restricted to 10 songs per week. Solo and One-Man Band leagues amount to 4 songs per week, and Co-op/Band leagues will be 2 songs per week. You can mix and match your selections given those limitations. Creating multiple accounts to bypass this restriction will result in punishment, so don't try it.

Wrong.

Thanks for the fun times Scorehero, I will never forget you.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Stuff24
ProffessorJoe  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe as much as i wish i could sign up for OMB too i knew i couldn't. Was just joking around because my coop team is on a different account from a long time ago
Go there for videos of Over Rated R Us featuring the amazing RJUCPU!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PR0FFESS0RJ0E
11yearoldkid  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, ok. I've read the whole thing twice, I guess I didn't notice that part somehow. Thanks.

Anyway, I had originally signed up for RB3 Drums, Co-op Roulette, and GH3X. I played GH3 a few days ago, and for some reason it had crazy lag. I tried calibrating it, but I couldn't get the right number. I've never had lag problems on any rhythm game before RB3, but for some reason when I went back to play GH3, it lagged. So, I dropped out of GH3, and now I'm doing Full Band with Team Persona.

TEN THOUSANNNNNNND!
My life.
RushJunkie3  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RB3 Full Band, RB3 OMB, and RB3 CoOp Roulette for me

Stays in my signature until another Rush album comes out as DLC.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LeddyGee2112 PSN Name: LeddyGee2112
Roenja89  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RushJunkie3 wrote:
RB3 Full Band, RB3 OMB, and RB3 CoOp Roulette for me

So basically, at the end of the league, you've grinded every single song on RB3... on multiple instruments...

Nice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed when signing up for Leagues that for solo stuff it automatically tosses you in and says you're signed in. When you create a team for Coop Roulette/FullBand, is there anything special you have t do after inserting your team member names and giving yourselves a name? Do my teammates have to do anything before my League status shows that we're signed up?

EXPERT Jack-of-all-trades.
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

davyinatoga wrote:
I noticed when signing up for Leagues that for solo stuff it automatically tosses you in and says you're signed in. When you create a team for Coop Roulette/FullBand, is there anything special you have t do after inserting your team member names and giving yourselves a name? Do my teammates have to do anything before my League status shows that we're signed up?

You create the team and then check the status of it on the teams page to see when everyone has accepted the team request. Once everyone has, any one of you can sign up the whole group.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
davyinatoga  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silly question now: how do I check the status? I would expect to see a Team link at the top of the SH main age, but alas I'm lost.

EXPERT Jack-of-all-trades.
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

davyinatoga wrote:
Silly question now: how do I check the status? I would expect to see a Team link at the top of the SH main age, but alas I'm lost.

You can do that here: http://rockband.scorehero.com/teams.php

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the risk of asking a stupid question: where do we stand on no-fail mode, since it seems to be the default setting on RB3?

EDIT: Also, how's the signups for RB3 bass looking? Enough to split it into divisions, like 'people who are good' and 'flipper-handed idiots like thecaptainof'?

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecaptainof wrote:
At the risk of asking a stupid question: where do we stand on no-fail mode, since it seems to be the default setting on RB3?

No fail is no problem, since it's impossible to prove it was used.

This only applies to RB3 leagues.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecaptainof wrote:

EDIT: Also, how's the signups for RB3 bass looking? Enough to split it into divisions, like 'people who are good' and 'flipper-handed idiots like thecaptainof'?
I was just looking at that. Its JUST under the threshold for splitting, so it may or may not. I'll have to take another look after signups close, but I'd say its likely.
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
thecaptainof wrote:

I was just looking at that. Its JUST under the threshold for splitting, so it may or may not. I'll have to take another look after signups close, but I'd say its likely.

This will probably be decided after round 1 submissions. If everyone signed up submits, it's a lot more likely. Some leagues last time had like 50% of the people who signed up submitting in round 1 (which is super sad).

DPooch  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leagues get split? Sorry, first time actually participating.

I signed up for RB3 Drums/Bass, though I'm not sure if I'll have time, but I'll try to at least play everything once instead of grinding.

I'm not "good", but hopefully I'm not a "flipper-handed idiot." :P
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: poochz0rz
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DPooch wrote:
Leagues get split? Sorry, first time actually participating

When enough people are participating in a given league, it can be split into smaller divisions based on ability. It would be cool to be able to do this with all of them, but when you have like 25 people, that's not really enough to have 2 full groups and have it stay interesting.

RB Guitar, bass, and drums are all close to having enough, but it depends on if the people signed up actually participate and submit as to whether splits happen for them.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: