FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Season 12 Leagues - Final Signups Open through 1/29/11!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:54 am    Post subject: Season 12 Leagues - Final Signups Open through 1/29/11!! Reply with quote

You must go re-enter your league signups; all the signups have been reset.

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

Note: there may be a short down-time right after this thread is posted before the final signups are live. Don't freak out -- they will be up shortly.

Schedule
Signups: Monday, January 17th-Saturday, January 29th

Round 1: Sunday, January 30th at 12am through Saturday, February 5th at 11:59pm
Round 2: Sunday, February 6th at 12am through Saturday, February 12th at 11:59pm
Round 3: Sunday, February 13th at 12am through Saturday, February 19th at 11:59pm
Round 4: Sunday, February 20th at 12am through Saturday, February 26th at 11:59pm

Playoffs will begin between March 2nd and March 6th.

Season 12 Leagues
DJH2 Turntable
GH3 Expert
GH3 Hard
GHWoR Expert Guitar
GHWoR Hard Guitar
GHWoR Bass
GHWoR Drums
GHWoR Vocals
RB3 Guitar
RB3 Guitar (DLC)
RB3 Bass
RB3 Drums
RB3 Pro Keys
RB3 Solo Vocals
RB3 CoOp Roulette
RB3 Full Band
RB3 One Man Band

Pro mode only acceptable in leagues specifically marked as pro.
(It is acceptable to use a Squier or Mustang if in 5-lane non-pro mode)
Please read league descriptions carefully for rules. Feel free to post questions.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
82erkle  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Cracks Knuckles*

RB3 Guitar and Bass, here I come .

Rock Band Accomplishment Thread
Proud owner of over 2,500+ expert Rock Band FC's.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: erkle82
uSound  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's hoping my mylars come in before league starts!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RB3 Drums and Guitar for me. Also, check my sig, UK players.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just signed up for RB3 vocals and bass. I must be insane. I haven't played competitively for a couple of years, or at all really for a few months due to Xbox failure... and since my Xbox is currently in for repair, I don't think I'll get much of a chance to get back up to speed before it starts unless I get my brother to bring his old Xbox in.

But, hey, it's something to fill the time. Assuming the bloody console arrives back in time... it's currently on the way to Prague for some reason after being received at the repair centre in Frankfurt.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?

Last edited by thecaptainof on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay. I went perfect again in my signups (3/3 this time). I am sooooo pumped since this is my first year attempting any rb leagues, any OMB league OR any full band league. i really cant wait for the individual forums to be set up to talk with everyone tho. I'm SOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rock Band 3 Vocals and Pro Keys for me!

I'ma try to win on Vocals at least

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.
Thank you for listening and please save all orgasms for the end of the ride.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I CANNOT believe RB3 Keys got cut...I CANNOT believe more that RB3 PRO-Keys didn't get cut...Oh well :/ I was really looking forward for regular keys cuz everyone was gonna use a keytar (that I know of) except for moi But, 4 songs of pro-keys in a week is really torture since it takes SO much time to learn a song and perfect it...I might as well stick with RB3 BQP and RB3 OMB since that has keys to finish off a OMB if they have that instrument which will give me the upper-hand

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No pro drums? Oh well, guess normal drums and guitar will do.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: I Will Eat Joo
Carltheshredder  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

too bad rb2 drums got cut. oh well. signed up for rb3 drums and rb3 co-op roulette with homelesscarl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Signed up for RB3OMB. Good thing that I can play on Hard because there are to many songs I just can't do on Drums, but I figured Id give it a go.
TheHammer417  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RB3 Hard guitar got cut, no surprise to me lol.
But I'll be joining in on RB3 Bass and RB3 Co-op Roulette with Sarg should be fun.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to see RB3 full band made the cut, signed up for that. I'll also be playing Co-Op Roulette with my husband.

We may not be super elites but I think between the 2 of us we're pretty good at all instruments and might knock out a couple of pretty good scores. Can't wait to see how far we can make it

THE RETURN OF BRAINPOWER!

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
GanonMetroid  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love seeing all the people saying they signed up for co-op roulette. Seems like a very fun league and I'm glad there will be so much competition for HellAshes and me to smoke like a week-old ham.

I mean uh, good luck.

Videos. Guitar Hero accomplishments. Rock Band accomplishments. GH customs.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv Ganon PSN Name: PanOfMopsicle ICQ Number
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GanonMetroid wrote:
I love seeing all the people saying they signed up for co-op roulette. Seems like a very fun league and I'm glad there will be so much competition for HellAshes and me to smoke like a week-old ham.

I mean uh, good luck.
Yep it already has the second highest number of signups. I look forward to your smoking of me like a week old ham and such.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: