FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Gatling's Album: "Beforemath" - Featuring Absolute - Out Now!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Exxucus  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

machetemonkey wrote:
It looks really great. You definitely want to look over your pro drum charting (or lack thereof).

A little disappointed at the lack of crazy soloing, but more than made up for by the song just sounding really cool in general.

That's what Midnight Cemetery will be for.

Yay! I was afraid this was going to go the way of Arterial Black with how long it was taking.

How Awesome GHWoR Is wrote:
Yeah they were. It's amazing how I had an almost naked lady rubbing her boobs on my head (I'm the drummer in the video) and I was like "Hey GTFO I'm trying to play".
-Magnum-  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

machetemonkey wrote:
It looks really great. You definitely want to look over your pro drum charting (or lack thereof).

A little disappointed at the lack of crazy soloing, but more than made up for by the song just sounding really cool in general.

I'm not sure if there are pro drums or not (RhythmAuthors did the charting). Keep in mind that this a very early version of the chart, and is likely to change!

Yeah, the only really crazy solo in the song is around 2:18; thanks for the comment, though!

Exxucus wrote:

That's what Midnight Cemetery will be for.

Yay! I was afraid this was going to go the way of Arterial Black with how long it was taking.

Haha, Midnight Cemetery should be coming fairly soon

[X] Top 100 in a song (Soothsayer - #32)
..... (Exo Politics - #99)

The Ultimate Bonus Songs Guide
Anatomizing The Cliffs Of Dover - 5* & FC Guide
Beast And The Harlot - Expert - 5* Guide
Stricken Guide v.1.1
psymatiq  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

absolute = freaking bravo... its awsome prog.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psymatiq wrote:
absolute = freaking bravo... its awsome prog.

Thank you very much!!

Stricken Guide v.1.1
Gaden9210  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im looking forward to Mightnight Cemetery, but i was wondering, is there any chance youre bringing Space to RBN at some point ?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Gaden9210
Mystakin  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

machetemonkey wrote:

It's pretty obvious whoever recorded the video just hit normal Drums in Audition mode instead of Pro Drums. I'm a little disappointed that people can't figure that out on their own. Pro Drums is a requirement for RBN2.0 songs, not an option.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystakin wrote:
machetemonkey wrote:

It's pretty obvious whoever recorded the video just hit normal Drums in Audition mode instead of Pro Drums. I'm a little disappointed that people can't figure that out on their own. Pro Drums is a requirement for RBN2.0 songs, not an option.

Honestly I don't know why more chart previews don't show regular drums and keys. I'd be willing to bet there's less people out there with the pro instruments than the regular kind.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
-Magnum-  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gaden9210 wrote:
Im looking forward to Mightnight Cemetery, but i was wondering, is there any chance youre bringing Space to RBN at some point ?

We haven't considered it at this point, however if there's enough interest then we will definitely do it!

thecaptainof wrote:

Honestly I don't know why more chart previews don't show regular drums and keys. I'd be willing to bet there's less people out there with the pro instruments than the regular kind.

Yeah, speaking for myself, I only have the regular instruments.

Stricken Guide v.1.1
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecaptainof wrote:
Mystakin wrote:
machetemonkey wrote:

To be honest, on the drum side, there's no drawback to watching the Pro-Drum chart rather than the drum chart.

Also if you own a RB3 Keyboard, surely you own the Pro-Keys variant? I wasn't aware there was a normal version.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadoWolf wrote:
Also if you own a RB3 Keyboard, surely you own the Pro-Keys variant? I wasn't aware there was a normal version.

Yeah, but I reckon there's more people out there playing regular keys on a guitar than pro keyboard owners...

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
Carltheshredder  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow yeah, imo these songs are miles better than Nihilanth. I'll be waiting

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carltheshredder wrote:
Wow yeah, imo these songs are miles better than Nihilanth. I'll be waiting

Haha, thank you!

Stricken Guide v.1.1
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecaptainof wrote:
Mystakin wrote:
machetemonkey wrote:

Well for drums watching the pro chart gives you basically the exact picture of what the regular chart will be like, barring disco flipping...

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
Gaden9210  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Magnum- wrote:
Gaden9210 wrote:

We haven't considered it at this point, however if there's enough interest then we will definitely do it!

Sounds great, at least you can me and my brother on the "Wants Space in RB" list
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Gaden9210
-Magnum-  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gaden9210 wrote:

Sounds great, at least you can me and my brother on the "Wants Space in RB" list

Done and done ;) If we do bring another song from Hen In A Pumpkin to RBN, it will probably be Space (or B).

Stricken Guide v.1.1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: