FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
So this is what you get when you get 1 Billion fans in RB3..
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheHammer417  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:11 am    Post subject: So this is what you get when you get 1 Billion fans in RB3.. Reply with quote

You get 2 outfits....Is it really worth all the time put into getting 1 billion fans? Took me forever....

Here's the outfit for the guys....the underwear isn't part of it lol...from the waist up. (The horns are from the ESL3)

I laughed when I saw the one for the ladies...its ummm a fox on your back? and it's alive and moving around on you lol..

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you mean is it "worth it?" You would have played to a billion fans at some point, it's not like you were forced to grind it out.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say wearing a live fox is definitely worth it.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Perfidious Sinn Wii Friend Code: 7718621967747715
inv4der  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterAce wrote:
I say wearing a live fox is definitely worth it.

As is being a party.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just think of all the money you put towards those groovy outfits!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say I like the Independent Party one.

And I've got a question about fans in general... Do you get fans for every song you play in Quickplay, or do you only get fans for challenges and stuff? Because I'm fairly sure I'm never going to get to the pro-instruments' challenges, but I still want that cool Party outfit.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChimpyDolittle wrote:

And I've got a question about fans in general... Do you get fans for every song you play in Quickplay, or do you only get fans for challenges and stuff? Because I'm fairly sure I'm never going to get to the pro-instruments' challenges, but I still want that cool Party outfit.

You get fans for each completed goal. You don't have to do all of them to get to 1bn, but you have to do a lot. You could definitely get it without pro instruments, if you have a bunch of DLC goals and can do really well on the setlist songs on at least 2 or 3 instruments.
TheHammer417  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
ChimpyDolittle wrote:

You get fans for each completed goal. You don't have to do all of them to get to 1bn, but you have to do a lot. You could definitely get it without pro instruments, if you have a bunch of DLC goals and can do really well on the setlist songs on at least 2 or 3 instruments.

Is it possible without the pro guitar? I dunno....
I have band challenges only missing 2, road 40/40, guitar missing one, bass 64/64, keys missing one, drums missing 2, pro drums missing 3, pro guitar went through on medium/hard, pro bass completed on hard and 1/2 of expert...same with pro keys. And vocals missing 3 and harmonies missing like 5...and I have 1 billion exactly..I'm not sure it's possible without a pro-tar? I'm too lazy to do the math

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fox on the Run just makes me want more Sweet, goddammit.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: EspherM ICQ Number
R3venG  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least it will be a unique piece of clothing to own that VERY few will probably ever unlock. You don't actually have to unlock them to be able to view them in the costume shop, either.
ChimpyDolittle  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:

Ok then, I've gotten all the bass ones, and all but 2 of the guitar ones (53,xxx HOPOs should come eventually) and most of the drum ones. I've also done all the downlaoded song goals, and the road challenge goals, but I'm only like half-way there.

Oh well, we'll see what happens I guess.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I was hoping for the platinum instrument icons upon 1 billion fans.

But I don't see that this is out of character with ultimate rewards from previous games. The ultimate reward from GH2 was a freaking log.

And if the reward was "too cool" then most people would complain that they don't have access to it, similar to the ad-nauseum complaints about the handful of pro instrument clothing unlocks.
ManfredvonKarma  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:16 pm    Post subject: Re: So this is what you get when you get 1 Billion fans in R Reply with quote

TheHammer417 wrote:
I laughed when I saw the one for the ladies...its ummm a fox on your back? and it's alive and moving around on you lol..
Ooooh, Foxey lady!

Sorry... I couldn't resist. >_>

Eh, they seem like alright rewards. Nothing I don't terribly mind not being able to get, but certainly things I'd like having if I managed to get them.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely like The Independent Party one. But even if I unlock it, I'll never use it. Still got a long way to go, though. A few guitar ones, a lot of the bass ones, and I suppose from there I'll have to do the drum ones, too.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, Hammer! It's interesting to note that, while you are Rock Legends, you get ~1.3 million fans (can't remember the exact number) for each goal completed, and twice that for uber goals. After you hit 1 billion (and are Completionists) you get 11,627,907 fans per goal, which is exactly (to the nearest integer) 1/86 of 1 billion. So, you would need to complete 86 goals after hitting a billion (actually, probably less, because there are still likely some uber goals to get) to reach 2 billion. When I hit a billion, I counted my remaining goals and had something like 72 remaining. So maybe if EVERYTHING (on-disc + DLC) is completed, you'll reach 2 billion fans?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: