FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Koushiro - RB4 Hard domination - FC's galore!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KoushiroIzumi  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:15 am    Post subject: Koushiro - RB4 Hard domination - FC's galore! Reply with quote

My accomplishments on RB4 thus far, separated by category, given there's multiple.

http://rockband.scorehero.com/rankings.php?game=13&platform=16&size=1&group=1&diff=3&page=1

Did it a while ago, but I also have the highest total score among both consoles

http://rockband.scorehero.com/rankings.php?game=13&platform=16&size=1&group=1&diff=3&song=-220

Also, since I assumed the export was going to take much longer than I cared to wait (and as far as I know, the export is only still available for Xbone), I just outright bought the Green Day songs, which in turn allowed me to completely dominate the rankings by myself, since no one else has posted scores for any songs

For those wondering, I didn't actually "Export" the songs into RB4. Instead, I had to buy this:

Dookie (Album)
American Idiot (Album)
Green Day Pack 01 - 04

Now you may be wondering why I didn't also buy the 21st Century Breakdown (Album). Well, actually I did, but something is wrong with the album when you attempt to purchase it and it doesn't allow you the Install any of the songs from it or even have them added to your Download List, so PS support refunded my wallet for the album (took about a week or so for it to get added back).

Now another thing you may be asking yourself is "wait a minute, there's still 11 songs from the Green Day Export that aren't included in ANY of those albums or packs, and if the album is unavailable, how did you get them?".

Well, thankfully, you ARE able to purchase the songs individually WITHIN RB4 at $1.99/song (easiest way to find them is to go Browse->Browse By Artist->Grateful Dead to Green Day), but if you attempt to purchase them through the actual PS Store (which I tried to do originally), it will tell you they're Unavailable and will refuse to allow you to buy them. I had difficulty trying to install Song of the Century, but ironically it allowed me to install the song after I went into the PS Store and viewed it.

http://rockband.scorehero.com/rankings.php?game=13&platform=16&size=1&group=1&diff=3&song=-215&page=1

It took me roughly 4-5 days after receiving my first trophy on RB3 for the Export option to allow me to get to the screen where you pay for it. RB3 Import completely decimated.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to export this to RB3, so I'll have to buy each track individually from what it looks like (if it's still possible to do that, anyway).

http://rockband.scorehero.com/rankings.php?game=13&platform=16&size=1&group=1&diff=3&song=-221&page=1

So I originally had an error with downloading the soundtrack - it never officially allowed me to download it on PS3. Instead, I had to go to the PS Store on my PS4 to download it, which did work. For some reason, the songs weren't showing up in Quickplay even after I rebuilt my song list. Turning my console off and on again seemed to do the trick. Loaded up RB4 and it updated my song list.

http://rockband.scorehero.com/rankings.php?game=13&platform=16&size=1&group=1&diff=3&song=-254&page=1

Finished everything up to the latest DLC release (79 songs currently). Will update this weekly as more songs become available.

http://rockband.scorehero.com/rankings.php?game=13&platform=16&size=1&group=1&diff=3&song=-255&page=1

This... is the big one. Probably will take me at least a month to complete, if not longer. Good news is, I got a good handful of the hardest guitar songs FC'd out of the way, so the rest shouldn't be too bad.

Last edited by KoushiroIzumi on Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:45 am; edited 4 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Tsundere Konata PSN Name: Koushiro
KoushiroIzumi  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updates listed above, check them out!

Added:

RB Blitz FC!
RB4 DLC up to the last update (excluding U2).

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job on all those fcs. I see you at the top of it all. I'm still having troubles calibrating consistently so my fc count sucks but I'm glad there is someone else who competes at hard level.
KoushiroIzumi  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! Yeah, it's difficult to find other players on Hard :P
When I get home, I'll look at my setup and post here what my calibration numbers are. I know it depends on what TV you have, but it can give you a rough estimate as to what could be the optimal calibration (or at least what works perfectly with my TV).

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, so here are my calibration settings that I use on my TV:

Audio: 130 ms

Video: 74 ms

Try and see if that also works on your TV, if not then try adjusting it as best as you can until you find what works best for you.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update: RB3 Import FC'd. Hurray!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update: Completed the rest of the RB4 DLC, so I'm at 79/79 as of this post.

Can anyone tell me if the songs from RB1 will be made available for purchase through the store, similarly to how we have the ability to pay for and download the Green Day songs?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: