FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Season 12 Leagues - Preliminary Signups Open!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kubuh  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

louster200 wrote:
So, I think I sent out my request for a full band RB3 league. I clicked submit, the thing reset and showed on the league page I did nothing. O.o How do I know I did something?

Just checked and you are not signed up for RB3 full band. No idea why that would happen if you clicked submit and aren't signed up for too many songs already though.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

louster200 wrote:
So, I think I sent out my request for a full band RB3 league. I clicked submit, the thing reset and showed on the league page I did nothing. O.o How do I know I did something?

I think there should be 2 steps involved there, one where you send a team request, and one where after it is accepted you (or someone else in the group) sign the group up.

This page should show you the status of the team request:

http://rockband.scorehero.com/teams.php

Members who have accepted will be green and members who have not will be pink. They can accept at the same page.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
RLKDragon  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might as well step up and give this a try. Doing both guitar and bass leagues for RB3.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RLKDragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, along with louster for RB3 FB, I also signed up for my first omb effort. Unfortunately, my drum pedal broke recently, but I ordered a new one, so hopefully that gets shipped in time.

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Successfully signed up my new band for the full band RB3 league. Any hints on if there are enough bands for it to run? That or co-op roulette?

Looking forward to it!

Also you guys are welcome to use the banner and perhaps link it to the leagues sign-up page to encourage participation. Don't worry woozer I won't be dropping out this time!

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
Successfully signed up my new band for the full band RB3 league. Any hints on if there are enough bands for it to run? That or co-op roulette?

Looking forward to it!

Also you guys are welcome to use the banner and perhaps link it to the leagues sign-up page to encourage participation. Don't worry woozer I won't be dropping out this time!

Full band is teetering..it definitely needs a couple more teams to run, it could go either way. RB3 Coop Roulette is solid, it will run.
joekickass1234  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope the pro guitar league stays around. I suck, but it will be really fun anyway.

3926 0220 0199 1364
sportsboy85  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
GuitarHailz wrote:

Looking forward to it!

Full band is teetering..it definitely needs a couple more teams to run, it could go either way. RB3 Coop Roulette is solid, it will run.

Oh noes! I really want RB3 Full Band to run! Is there anyway to bolster participation?
joekickass1234  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anybody needs a guitarist/bassist (not pro) or vocalist for a wii band, I'll join for the league.

3926 0220 0199 1364
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTY--v reincarnate will be in FB - really hope it pans out.

''First Ever'' is needlessly redundant and its never acceptable to use more than 3 exclamation points...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BowlZ
Deschain  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somebody go join up with bowlz, all they need is a guitarist and they're too proud to fish in WRFF!

Edit: Also, Fraggle Rock got its act together and signed up for full band leagues. Hoping it does run!
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
Dankscarver  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish my guitar was working .
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

got the band setup. blob kawigi and I picked up xstormer who is one of the usuals in ride sally ride w/ me. We'll see if kawigi and I can win 3 years in a row (blob wasn't with us in s9) blob and I are also doing co-op and I signed up for OMB on disc. will be a busy league season for me!

''First Ever'' is needlessly redundant and its never acceptable to use more than 3 exclamation points...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BowlZ
squierstrat87  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for RB3 drum Leagues, will there be any restriction on the usage of drum fills vs no drum fills?
HyadesD4  

Location: A long-ass fuckin' time ago in a town called Kickapoo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

squierstrat87 wrote:
for RB3 drum Leagues, will there be any restriction on the usage of drum fills vs no drum fills?

This doesn't affect score, so I would assume not.

MasterNobody wrote:
And somebody make D4 a banner! ^^^ He's an awesome guy and doesn't afraid of anything.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: