FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Season 12 Leagues - Preliminary Signups Open!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlueTornado  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I signed up for RB3 bass. I find it interesting that it's open difficulty this time. I also found a Rock Band 3 H guitar league, but I'm not going to have time to play through everything, and I've got to finish the rest of the RB3 bass setlist. I'll probably be on expert for most songs, anyway, but I might try on a lower difficulty if it's far enough from the #1 score.

You have died of dysentery. Put in your sig if lemons.
Proud Christian: If you are a Christian, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Christians are on ScoreHero!
***My Accomplishments: 67 RB2 H Guitar FCs!***
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BlueTornadoSH
DPooch  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I signed up for RB3 Pro Drums, even though I wouldn't imagine winning ever.

Pending on what kind of money I might be spending on MSP, I might get in the ring for RB3 Drums, and the DLC categories as well.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: poochz0rz
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlueTornado wrote:
I signed up for RB3 bass. I find it interesting that it's open difficulty this time. I also found a Rock Band 3 H guitar league, but I'm not going to have time to play through everything, and I've got to finish the rest of the RB3 bass setlist. I'll probably be on expert for most songs, anyway, but I might try on a lower difficulty if it's far enough from the #1 score.
Yeah we made any league open that didn't also have a hard league. Mainly that was done so that people who can't play expert can still play for fun, but it also opens up some strategy on tougher songs ;)
superspaz117  

Location: Pluto, occasionally hiding from Jesus in the centre of the sun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

signed up for RB3 Bass, hopefully I get the chance to defend the closest thing to my previous championship

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just excited there's going to be another season.
superspaz117 wrote:
signed up for RB3 Bass, hopefully I get the chance to defend the closest thing to my previous championship
/drops out of bass league

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any idea on the maximum amount of MSpoints needed for a DLC league? Interested in Pro Drums DLC, but I've got 800 points and won't be able to get more for a while.

Also, could we play Pro Drums for the OMB league if we divide our score by 30 and multiply it by 25?
[*] YouTube Page.
[*] Rock Band Accomplishments Thread.
[*] RB2 Drum Scores / 50/84 Drums FCs
[*] RB2 Vocals Scores / 60/84 Vox FCs
[*] 11 Million Rock Band 1 Drums!
Deschain  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your 800 points will net you somewhere between 5 to 10 songs depending on if the song is $1 or $2.

And it's what, 4 weeks of play? 4 songs per week, that's 16 songs total. So possibly somewhere in between $32 and $16, not including playoffs.

Having played in a couple DLC leagues, I can say that if you've got a +300 DLC library, you'll average out at 1 to 2 songs per week.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
PlatStrat  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this wouldn't take effect this season but I think there really should be an imports league, especially for RB3, cause out of all the songs from RB1, RB2, AC/DC, Green Day, and Lego, only 10 songs don't export (No Dani California and Black Hole Sun on RB3). I think it's good because A) there would be a good variety of songs to choose from, B) it could be the RB equivalent of the Old School GH League, and C) because I'm sure that if there are plenty of DLC whores, there's gotta be as much or more people with disc imports.
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How come when I click the link on the OP, it takes me to the scorehero homepage?

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
anonymous_25  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
Kubuh  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PlatStrat wrote:
I know this wouldn't take effect this season but I think there really should be an imports league, especially for RB3, cause out of all the songs from RB1, RB2, AC/DC, Green Day, and Lego, only 10 songs don't export (No Dani California and Black Hole Sun on RB3). I think it's good because A) there would be a good variety of songs to choose from, B) it could be the RB equivalent of the Old School GH League, and C) because I'm sure that if there are plenty of DLC whores, there's gotta be as much or more people with disc imports.

Not a bad idea and we'll keep it in mind for future seasons

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kubuh wrote:
Not a bad idea and we'll keep it in mind for future seasons

Agreed, I don't think we'd want to split the player pool three ways (e.g. have a drum league for disc, for DLC, and for imports) but maybe we could alternate offering some leagues as DLC and others as Imports.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An import league has occurred to me (cause I would be in it!), but again its going to be tough for the same reason we dont include imports in dlc - you either have to already have all the imports, or if even a single song comes up you dont have thats anywhere from $15 to $60 to be able to play that song. People are already complaining about buying a few singles in dlc..so either wed have to stipulate that you have all imports, probably resulting in low signups, or people would sign up and then drop out when they didnt want to pay for a disc. High risk vs low reward...

Possibly we could do like a general "DLC Whore" league where all dlc and imports would be included. We could do roulette style so anyone could play, otherwise it would probably have to be guitar or there wouldnt be enough signups. You have to consider if were requiring you have all imports and dlc, we're drawing from a much more shallow pool of possible players.
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, signed up for co-op roullete and RB3 OMB.

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
louster200  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I think I sent out my request for a full band RB3 league. I clicked submit, the thing reset and showed on the league page I did nothing. O.o How do I know I did something?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: