FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Multiple Users for Vocal Hamony

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daces23  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:18 pm    Post subject: Multiple Users for Vocal Hamony Reply with quote

You should be able to display all of the users that of contributing to rb3 vocal harmony so they both get credit for it, and so there is no disputing over it amongst friends.
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While it would be nice for ScoreHero purposes to be able to do that, it doesn't really make sense in terms of gameplay because harmony vocals are operated by only one controller, and thus scores are tied to that one gamertag. If you still want to give everyone credit though, one solution I found is to make an extra ScoreHero account with a name that gives credit to everyone involved.
I have been doing harmonies a lot lately with my friend HyadesD4, and we plan to do more in the future with our other friend Brumm009, so we made a join account named "HyadesNobody009" and input all our harmony scores under that account. Hope this helps!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: