FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Who wants to come to my house and 3* Llama for me?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheHammer417  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:47 am    Post subject: Who wants to come to my house and 3* Llama for me? Reply with quote

Yeah anyone? I'll donate $20 to anyone that does this for me kthx. Come visit me and 3* it for me... <3 I just want to get the goals for it, blah blah, and i can't do the expert HOF setlist for the goal because i can't 3* llama lol....on pro and normal drums....the only song standing in my way. Someone visit me

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

id totally do it, you buy the plane ticket and were good
PD527  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would, and I'd throw in the FC, free of charge

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PD527 wrote:
Took the words right out of my mouth ;)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would, but I don't have a plane ticket.
TheHammer417  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahahaha <3 I know there's some Chicagoland people on here lol...an easy $20 ;)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gladiators16 wrote:
PD527 wrote:
Took the words right out of my mouth ;)

Dudes? Seriously? You could make a fair chunk of change doing this. Actually, I think we've discovered a new way to make money by using our talents!!

Paulo, your "late night endeavors" don't count ;).

7:49 sokushi: the Guitarist is a chick
7:49 LEEMcBAM: I like chicks 8)
7:49 IAmTehWalrus: how do you know?
7:49 sokushi: she keeps missing
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobo111 wrote:
I would, but I don't have a plane ticket.
This.

Also I can't 3 star Llama.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
vipergtsr7588  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turn on no fail mode and play it for free. No fail does not affect in game goals or achievements.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: TsH1rTw1tHr1fLe
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vipergtsr7588 wrote:
Turn on no fail mode and play it for free. No fail does not affect in game goals or achievements.

He has.

He still can't.

<3
TheHammer417  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarg338 wrote:
vipergtsr7588 wrote:

He has.

He still can't.

<3

<3 This is also a fact. I think my best has been a 2 1/2 star with no fail on. My problem is, I think the song is ridiculous. It's really not THAT hard, just fast and my brain gets pretty confused looking at it, not to mention trying to throw in the pedal there...I have no desire to play that song anymore

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if this idea would work, but so far I see 2 people who need to 3 star Llama, and so do I, plus I have a buddy who wants to 3 star Llama too. What if we were to play in a band, and alternate between instruments so we're all on drums eventually, and this boost in overdrive/multipliers from other players could help push Llama into 3 star. Just an idea...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steadysphere wrote:
I don't know if this idea would work, but so far I see 2 people who need to 3 star Llama, and so do I, plus I have a buddy who wants to 3 star Llama too. What if we were to play in a band, and alternate between instruments so we're all on drums eventually, and this boost in overdrive/multipliers from other players could help push Llama into 3 star. Just an idea...

I think this would only affect the band score/stars, and not the individual drum score, which is where the 3* is required. If you had two people in the same room though, you could have one man the pads and one man the bass pedal. By themselves the pads are not really that bad at all. Same for bass. It's just when their powers combine that it turns into a huge clusterfuck.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steadysphere wrote:

I thought of this last night, but I don't think if everyone activates OD at the same time it would affect the 'single player' score for drums...just the band score..if anyone can clarify.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It won't improve your score, no, but it does count the band points into your * rating, so it can get you 3* with a significantly worse score.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: