FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
PS3 Vocalist Looking for a LOYAL Band!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrMitch  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:29 pm    Post subject: PS3 Vocalist Looking for a LOYAL Band! Reply with quote

I am a vocalist originally for Xbox360, but I got a PS3 for Christmas, so I am playing the PS3 quite more than my Xbox right now. I have over 550 vocal FCs.

I have:
A RB1 Imports FC + 2 OnDisc
A RB2 FGFC
A LRB FGFC
270+ DLC FCs
And 42/44 TBRB FCs.

I am slowly working on the RB3, GreenDay and ACDC.
I only have around 140 - 170 DLC on PS3, but it will grow.

I am looking for above average band mates. Everyone in the band I want to have at least 60+ On disk FCs with over 200 DLC. I also want them to be on regularly and willing to play whenever they are on. I also need you to remember paths and know how to follow paths.

This band is mostly for fun, but I want to achieve good scores, first places and FBFCs as well.

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR BEST ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND PS3 TAG.
I WILL ONLY ADD YOU IF YOU MEET THE CRITERIA OR ARE CLOSE ENOUGH TO MEETING MY STANDARDS.

NOTE: Sorry to those who replied before March 18, 2011. I want to start new.

Last edited by MrMitch on Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:47 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MrMitch SH PSN Name: MrMitchSH
gladiators16  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be your drummer whenever you do get RB3. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bumpp

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, guys. I can be your Bassist or Guitarist. I play Expert quite good. Not FGFC, but it's enough to do some FC's. Let's make a band? I've send a request in PSN to MrMitchSH.

gladiators16, when I try to add you, it says that you have too many friends and I can't add you.

My PSN: FourtySeventh
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail PSN Name: FourtySeventh ICQ Number
anonymous_25  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
MrMitch  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just updated this thread. Please enter your accomplishments if you're interested. I REALLY want a full band because it will make the game more enjoyable for me and actually give me a reason to sing!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be in your band! I'm a pretty good guitarist. Today I just FC'd Suffocated and I did get five stars on Fury of the Storm and Through the Fire and Flames (GH3 Version) I've been looking for a loyal band myself so maybe we can play online sometime.

EDIT: Sorry for the GH accomplishments, a few of my RB ones are below if you need to know. Those were a while back but I definitely improved! I'm getting back into uploading scores if you must know.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to be in your band. I'm currently ranked 91 on drums on the Rockband Leader boards. Just recently I came in 2nd in my division during the playoffs. I only recently started tracking FCs so I'm not sure were I stand on that. My PSN is Easyfan
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger PSN Name: Easyfan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: